Is moviebob right? Do the Xmen films (except First class) suck?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6OkpWxFpiI

I like First Class and Days of Future Past. Apocalypse was Ok but disappointing.

hes an autistic degenerate

X2 and DoFP are great. X1 was good for its time too.

>Movieblob
X2 and DoFP are top tier capeshit, especially DoFP
The only bad X-Men movies are X3 and Origins

The only bad XMen movies are X3, Origins and Apocalypse, the rest are decent at worst.

Not gonna watch that to find out his reasoning but a stopped clock is right twice a day

He's a major Marvel/Disney dicksucker so I can't take his opinion seriously no matter how fast he talks or how many times he whips out a thesaurus.

/thread

>listening to movie blob
>ever

>DoFP top tier
Agree on X2 by DoFP cannot be top tier capeshit by virtue of the fact everything was retconned to make Jennifer Lawrence a lead. That's like calling a superman movie with Jimmy Olsen as the main character top tier.

He's right.
It's so obvious.
Why did you need a youtuber to reach this conclusion in the first place?

She was already a lead in first class so i dont see how you can blame dofp for it.

She was a lead, she wasn't THE LEAD, and even if it was a flaw of first class, it doesn't absolve the sequel of it being a flaw.

Apocalypse was good, though. I mean except him choosing Angel and Psylocke as horsemen when he could have better choices

She wasnt THE lead in dofp either. Logan, Xavier and Eric were all just as major. But you might say
>BUT IT CENTERS AROUND HER
yeah maybe if first class didnt fuck up and murder Darwin, his adaptation powers woulda been better suited for the sentinal program.
>even if it was a flaw in first class
Get your head out of the sand and fuck off

>Get your head out of the sand and fuck off

This coming from the guy who believes a flaw is automatically upgraded to a feature as long as it's carried over to the sequel.

>BUT IT CENTERS AROUND HER

Yeah I might say that because that's what being THE LEAD entails. There is no better definition. For whatever reason, you liked DOFP, but lets not take this conversation into the realm of delusion.

That's not a unique opinion of Movieblob's or anything.

X2/First Class stand up fine, the rest of you can argue about the rest.

All that coming from a guy who ignores the flaws of a movie and places the blame on the sequel
Again you completely ignore the shittiness of first class, whose only saving grace is introducing young xavier and Ericyou know the actual lead characters

Moviebob gave himself diabetes, why would I ever listen to him?

Lol I used to be the biggest moviebob Stan, but homie is currently the biggest autist on youtube
I still agree with like 90% of what he says but I wouldn't associate myself with him if you paid me

Also Its hilarious how he keeps getting dropped from YouTube platforms, shoulda kept that gig at escapist nigga

Days of Future Past was just pure fun and anyone who argues otherwise is either a joyless shithead who uses Capekino unironically or retarded.

i dont know where this first class is good meme came from.

shit sucks.

autism

literally every X men or Spider man flick is better then ANYTHING out of the MCU.

I agree but a movie can center around something other then the lead role, they aren't the same thing

Mad Max for example, Lord of the rings trilogy
Spring breakers.

>I usually agree with him but lololol what an autist

>Moviebob

I generally agree with alot of his reviews, even the sjw shit (although he's way more into that whole scene then me)
I also liked alot of the stuff he said on the big picture, mostly because I found it to be pretty informative and I'm one of those fags who like learning

Honestly until he left escapist I could deal with his autism, I think once he had more creative freedom his spaghetti started showing heavy.

OP would you please consider posting with a trip? Many of us would like to filter your posts. Thank you.

>Moviebob