Turkmenistan president got reelected with 98% of the votes, and a 97% participiation rate

Turkmenistan president got reelected with 98% of the votes, and a 97% participiation rate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they cant even fucking fake it a bit better?

It wasn't faked.

It's just a dictatorship and the opposants don't have a voice in any media

what's up with that jew hat?

wow, he must have been a great president

democracy is meme
you cant let stupid people vote and rule your cunt otherwise the result would be like todays turkey

reported this post to anti-Gülenist-hotline.

turkics look so disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk

its not
turkey has a problem that a party needs 10%
this is impossible for a new party

>comes from Turkey
>thinks he's Turkic

Pathetic.

I am a Greek

Its easy to get 98% of the votes when you're the only candidate. Also it really makes people want to vote if the alternative is jail

Reported to the pro Erdogan kill squads.

Seems fair, the logic checks out. But I thought the alternative were Prison or taliban

>post how bad turkey situation is
>almancı pro-erdo fags strikes

why dont you come back to türkiye and enjoy our "powerful and perfect" cunt? you're worst turks that we send and we couldnt find excuse if germany declares war because of it

ketçaplı olsun bu arada

Erdoğan en iyisdir ve beniz sultaniz

haha beniz

This in all honesty.

>tfw you will never have a philosopher king president

representative democracy is a meme*

The ones in power just need to place their pawns in every political parties and make them run for the elections meanwhile under true democracy there is no chiefs, just citizens voting and debatting on various matters

I will go back to Ελλάδα.

>true democracy

Be real, Pierre. Are you really gonna devote 2 or 3 hours of your life every day to research, discuss, and vote on minutiae? Even if you would be willing to, do you think the rest of society would be?

>true democracy

That would be even worse, do you really want every retard in the country having a direct say in how things go?

I was due to be stationed as part of an Australian diplomatic outreach to Turkmenistan, and let me just say the entire country is fucked. Outside of North Korea's prison camps and nuclear aspirations, Turkmenistan is far and away the worse abuser of human rights.
I delivered one report after living in the relatively sheltered international compound, and I was withdrawn almost immediately.

the left girl looks super qt