Stupid republicans. Once again voting for another president worse than dubya. smdh

Stupid republicans. Once again voting for another president worse than dubya. smdh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6f0EHCydRE
change.org/p/u-s-senate-ignore-the-ignorant-petition-calling-for-the-electoral-college-to-make-clinton-president
youtube.com/watch?v=xEzCFgltYuY
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally the same circumstances, too. A 'weak' Democrat who wins the popular vote, weakened by 'third party' players.

Trump's war will be interesting - who will we invade to blame ISIS?

▀█▀   ▒█░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▄░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█
▒█░   ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▄▄█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ░▀▀▀▄▄
▄█▄   ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄   ▒█░░▀█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄█

>Implying Hillary would have been any better

African American vote actually helped trump win. You should be happy whit boi.

I'm from Michigan and I voted Republican

aww cute :3

OP forgets the important part of California voted Trump

Aryan norwegian reporting in.
America is literally the worst country in the world

>Once again voting for a president worse the Divya
There has only been one president since bush so are you admitting Obama was worse?

>25-39
>children

Wow. Grandpa's getting mad.

>Important part

>high school or less
>some college

Kek republicans are really stupid and lazy to get an education. Redneck fucks. Kill yourselves

Does somebody have the map that how different people, like white men voted? And where did than info even come from?

>WHY WON'T THOSE DUMB REPUBLICANS AGREE WITH ME
>Hey I know, let's insult them and call them dumbfucks!

>weakened by 'third party' players.
This is such a cop out. If the third party voters wanted to vote in a first party candidate, they would have.

Protestors are a bunch of beta white chicks. Literally the same group that think they are speaking out for the minorities when telling another white person their racist for doing things like listening to music or reading certain books
You know, the retards

39 is pushing it yeah but modern early 30s are basically still acting like kids and it's only gonna get worse for now

In this election, the people have not gone crazy. The majority have cast their vote for Hillary Clinton. Like her or not, she is not a demagogue. She is not a tyrant. Indeed, she is the most qualified candidate for president in at least a generation. No elector could ever have had a good and sufficient reason to vote against her.
But because of the screwy way that electors are allocated, despite her winning the popular vote, she will lose the vote in the electoral college — if the electors, unthinkingly, simply followed the modern winner-take-all tradition for casting their votes (a rule not itself in the Constitution).
There is no reason — either morally or politically or constitutionally — that the electors need to create this crisis now. There is no reason they need to vote against the popular will. Each elector is free to vote his or her own conscience. In a republic — aka, a “representative democracy” — it would thus be completely justified for an elector to vote to assure that the will of the majority prevails in a presidential election.
tl;dr: Electors were meant to be circuit breakers, when democracy went nuts. Our democracy has not gone nuts. A majority voted for a perfectly sane and eminently qualified candidate for president. So too should the electors.
I get that many will respond — “hey, but that’s not our system.” Those “many” are just wrong. That is our system

>basket weaving degrees
>Still can't make as much as republicans who usually have real degrees
stay poor you demoshit

>colorado red
>michigan blue
>wisconsin blue
>using this map

>24-7 coverage of Weiner's dick pics MAYBE leading to FBI charges literally right before the election

Yeah, the MSM was all over Hillary.

Welcome to the republican club fellow white women.

What is wikileaks?

Your map is a fallacy. See The real struggle is between the urban and the rural. The white rural working poor have been pitted against the urban black poor for the amusement of the ruling class.

Your tears are delicious. Trump is president and you can't do shit about it. If you're thinking of assassinating him, look at the assholes that are next in line. You're stuck with Trump. Cry liitle bitch, cry us a river.

Is all that blue in the southern states where niggers live?

you're right, we should just let the hivemind of big cities decide every election. i mean why wven vote if you're from wyoming or something? it wouldnt matter anyway since half the country lives in like 6 cities who have all safe spaced and confirmation biased themselves completely out of touch with everyone else

yup

Hey look. The lowest IQ states match up with the states that voted for Hillary pretty fucking well.

>Trump will never build the wall
He will never build the wall

>Trump will never block risky or illegal aliens
We already block risky aliens

>Trump will never deport illegal aliens
We already deport illegal aliens

>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
Good luck on manufacturing jobs, I mean it.

>Trump will never rescind Common Core
Well it was good while it lasted

>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals.
So vague that it has to be true

>Trump will never abolish Obamacare
Republicans will have all 3 branches of government on lockdown, so I'm pretty sure we can say goodbye to obomocare. It, too, was good while it lasted.

>Trump will never win a second term
He barely won this one, I'm sure his re-election will be determined on how he plays out his first term.

Y'all still cucks to da BBC Whit boi

youtube.com/watch?v=d6f0EHCydRE

>Republicans will have all 3 branches of government on lockdown, so I'm pretty sure we can say goodbye to obomocare. It, too, was good while it lasted.
I'm guessing you don't pay for your own insurance do you?

I get mine from my job

kek, you're out of your league son.
I'm the pasta head chef around here.

Canada's the closest English speaking country.

change.org/p/u-s-senate-ignore-the-ignorant-petition-calling-for-the-electoral-college-to-make-clinton-president

Keep doubling down on that narative silly little liberal, not like it's the only reason your cabditate lost.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I haven't e over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

rename red to
>champions
rename blue to
>buthurt losers

Rekt

It's almost like this is a country of 350,000,000 people with different beliefs and ideologies. Crazy!

are you retarded or something?

>All this propaganda

Hi russia.

underrated post

>majority

.5% in difference isn't majority idiot

My bad, you must be that stupid nigger that everyone here talks about.

Would you like some crack ghetto-fag?

FUCKING KEKTASTIC

The sad thing is this:

Trump likely won the election because propaganda was spread willfully by the american people.

The term "shitposting" literally belongs in a history book now.

Hrs also being to retarded to factor in third party votes. Which means an actual majority actively voted against Hillary Clinton

Better the people the ln the media and Hollywood I guess

implying hillary would've any better.
>implying he won't backtrack on 99% of his rhetoric and just continue with the status quo.

youtube.com/watch?v=xEzCFgltYuY

Liberals loved Wikileaks until they started leaking her shit. Then all of the sudden it's a bad thing.

To the same 2-3 people group attacking every trump post with half truths and uncited information:

How much are you being paid or are you Doing It For Free?

And then we'll get a democrat to fix up the mess but he'll get a shit republican congress and won't be able to do shit, then we just repeat the same cycle. I fucking hate Republicans so much.

Why do you try to speak about something you know nothing about?

>If you're thinking of assassinating him, look at the assholes that are next in line.

Actually, that's an interesting question. Would the VP still be sworn into office if the president-elect died before the inauguration? Or would they just redo it all?

why? republicans and dem are really on the same team tbh.

Kys

. s

Trump won because of dumbass social justice retards.
Regular people are so sick and tired of their bullshit that they wanted an anti-sjr as potus

Your bot broke mate.

No, dems try everything they can to make progress but Republicans always fucking set us back a decade. We are the laughing stock of the world only because of them

Haha that blue line going across the redneck dumbfuck states are major cities and university campuses. Figures :^)

no one outside of your meme websites knows or cares what an sjw is.

let me know when you reach your 20's.

Fake and gay

It's funny that they think you can just move to another country like that because a bunch of fucking spics hop the border.

He really did get shitposted into the whitehouse

emails? shitpost.
jail hillary? shitpost.
the wall? shitpost.

All because a bunch of the stupid rural white people think he'd bring their non-existent jobs back or stop those darn brown muslims and mexicans from harming them

>implying only Republicans voted for Trump
lrn2politics and lose your bigotry.

eh not really, one is pretending to be nice to retards while the other doesn't. the rest of the world see's them as conservative and more conservative, or dumb and dumber if you like.

Ya they certainly don't have influence, in fact no one knows they exist. Anita Sarkeesian didn't speak to the U.N. about censoring the internet or anything like that. Social Marxism is just a meme right guys?

Red= USA
Blue=South Canada

>I'm in a meme website
>I put sjr, not sjw
>I'm 44 dumbass

Melania didnt speak about stopping cyber bullying aka censoring "meanies" a few days ago right?

It's funny that most of them pick Canada when they have stricter immigration laws then what trump wants to set up. You need to have a useful skill. Be sponsored by someone already a citizen there, and it's can take up to ten years

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

The DNC deserved to lose. A pox upon them and their corporate overlords.

What about Hawaii?

yeah pretty much any one over 12 or doesn't live in a basement has no idea who she is or what gamergate is.