Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Asian = superior

They've got tight bodies

Because no matter how small our dicks are, asian girls whimper and scream none the less.

Well I don't care about race...

Speaking for Asian-American girls, they tend to be motivated and driven to succeed, they don't get fat like most American girls, and they are less likely to say the kind of moronic shit that the sorority-girl type of American girl does on a daily basis.

Disadvantages: Dealing with their horribly over-bearing parents and the huge guilt that they try to put on their asian kids about absolutely fucking everything.

Cuz white cock to asian pussy is like black cock to white pussy and horse cock to black pussy. Sorry, but nobody likes asian cock.

Because they look better than white women.

Note: California asians are exempt from all the above, because they are trashy spoiled idiots for the most part

Truth.

Obedient sluts

You're on Sup Forums, Its cause they look 12 until they are 30

Because they love you long time.

As a white man recently married to an Asian-American woman I agree with this statement wholeheartedly.

It's usually the ones who are too beta for a real white woman.

Because their at the top of the food chain.
It starts: White Men + Asian Women

Asian Men and Black women are at the bottom.

unless you're in Hawaii where white boys are on the bottom

genetic diversity
Your brain is telling you they are far separated from your own genes and its a good idea to fug
pretty much the opposite of why most people hate gingers, they show a level of inbreeding that we're programmed to avoid

I mean "they're"

Just look at that... would you just look at it!

When they're 30 they look 18

Because im a weaboo

True or not asain women are culturally more likely to be submissive.
Despite what media says, Men don't want want a butch dominate women.

They sound like Formula 1 race cars when you fuck them.

Because nobody likes you

We don't.

Weird brown bits, yuck!

The dick wants what the dick wants, it is not a being of logic or reason, it's useless to ask why.

Personally it is a cultural thing. A whitewashed Asian is equal to any other westernized person.

Their societies are typically conservative and they are more tame and obedient.

One of very few places I've never visited. Would like to go someday though.

Tight pussies and their head game is ridiculous, really, really sexually aggressive also

moar/full set?

We've been over this before, it's because Asian women have more neotenized faces compared to other races.

bisex here I like asian cock

Speaking for myself Idk specifically but I've had a thing for asians since I was a kid. All the asians I've met have been chill, funny and attractive and they just say it like it is. I think its their tight shorter frames as well

trooth I found Asian american girls to be total sluts. Worse than white girls