I understand why latinos and femenazis chimped out when Trump won the election but what exactly the blacks have against...

I understand why latinos and femenazis chimped out when Trump won the election but what exactly the blacks have against him?

Trump's policy favors the blue collared and lower-middle group, which would benefit these people with increased employment as well as reducing cheap, illegal migrant labors crossing borders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNjDs8tDBoI
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuz i a nigger and vote democrat they pay us welfare

Where'd you get this pic?

That's my friend Lou

oh shi-

Cheap immigrant labor is what drives american family owned business.

Take this from experience.

Small world fam

Gets smaller to me everyday

Man just shut up about the election or take it to Sup Forums we've talked about it for over a year and a half already fucking sick of this shit

>"How else we posed to get money fo dem programs???????!!!!!!!!!!"

Those who don't think this way voted for Trump. Unfortunately that's only 4% of black women (they are all single mothers) and 15% of black men. Still, Trump got the highest % black vote for a Republican since 1960. The community is brainwashed that badly.

The way Trump intends to increase jobs is to bust Unions and reduce work regulations. In other words he wants to import the really shitty pay and work environments back here. We'll have more jobs for the "lower orders" as Trump and his buddies like to think of them, but they'll be the type to make even Chinese prisoners turn up their noses

Blacks are minorities and they are much more
conscious of the old Pastor Niemoller quote

When they came for the Jews, I didn't care, because I wasn't a Jew
When they came for the Catholics, I didn't care because I wasn't a Catholic
When they came for me, there was nobody left to appeal to for help

Or look up John Donne and why "No Man is an Island", though I doubt you will

Btw Republican actually won in Michigan, the niggast state in the US, just to show that even them niggas are sick with unemployment and would choose a more pragmatic prez between the two (okay there were more than 2 presidential candidates but nobody cares about the rest of them)

>they'll be the type to make even Chinese prisoners turn up their noses
I worked in a steel mill in the 90s. I'm currently out of work. No job could be as bad as the steel mill.

I agree, where all de naked lolis at?

Politics right now is rather depressing, unless it makes you feel like you can be the next William Shirer, in on the ground floor of the 4th Reich

kek

Tell your friend Lou to stay awesome.

>working class
>black
>WORKING class
>black
>WORKING
>black
>WORK
>black

found the issue OP

I will when I see him.

You from Tampa?

Wanna bet? Try the same job only more dangerous, harder and for less pay. Oh, and maybe more hours and no overtime.

If Trump can replace jobs that have been lost to robots I'll give the man credit, but I don't see him seeming to even understand that to be a problem, let alone have a way to deal with it.

Well niggers will be niggers. Monkeys see monkeys do

Cause some believed the media when they said Trump was racist, anti-LGBT etc. although it's not about race for him, it's about nationality, he cares about the U.S. citizens, which was his point when talking about mexicans, (foreigner) muslims etc..

In the rural south lots of Blacks voted for Trump, because they hate Mexicans like you wouldn't believe. Seriously.

I never understood where liberals kept getting that from. Calling Trump a racist. I know Trump refused to rent to some niggers a while back but he said he changed his mind about not letting them rent. He was trying to protect his property (investment) from getting the shit beat out of it. Can't blame him for that. Other than that instance I'm not sure where they keep getting the whole trump is racist from.

>the same job only more dangerous, harder and for less pay
Risking you life every day to operate old and broken machinery in a 110 degree steel mill for 12 hours a day is pretty bad. I was also given minimum wage. There's really no worse job.

I believe having less regulation and less taxes will keep employers from making robots to replace workers. Robots are really expensive, but when having employees gets expensive too, making a robot to replace the employee becomes more cost effective.

He also got the highest percentage of Latinos too.

Don't believe the media bullshit. Honest, hard-working, middle-class people of all ethnicities voted for Trump.

The global elites, and the media they run, are trying to paint Trump as a racist demagogue so they can justify overturning the results of a lawful election.

It's a coup, and motherfuckers need to die if they pull it off.

30% to 40% of blacks are restricted from voting in the south. Try again?

>Less regulation will prevent mechanization of the workforce
>Forgetting the obvious profit motive of capitalism
Good job, fuckwad.

I think what it all boils down to is the liberals had way less to throw at Trump to make him a bad candidate. The conservatives had loads of shit to sling at Hillary. Shit was turning up days before the election, chances are more will keep popping up. The liberals felt like their beloved Killary was constantly being attacked and the hey needed something to throw back at Trump. She simply had too many skeletons in her closet

Sorry user, here's something more Sup Forums related for your approval

You mad bro? I understand Trump winning is a big cock to swallow but I'm confident you can handle it with time.

Black-user here.

I was pretty distraught when he won, but not because of him specifically; rather, I was more worried about his fanbase and what a Trump Presidency would have in regards to Americans who want to live and work abroad (as I do). But, giving it a lot of thought and reading into it, I really don't have too much of a reason to be upset. If time has taught me anything, it's that the president really has little effect on my daily life, sans maybe having to pay for something I don't want or won't use every now and then. Other than that, everything else is still my responsibility.

I'm really bothered by his attitudes toward the environment and the LGBT-types.

the weak minded latinos voted for hilary
e.g. the welfare leeches and 1st generation immigrants. 3rd and above voted for trump in higher numbers than hillary.
I'm 2nd generation but i knew that both candidates were bad but i voted for the lesser evil.

This. But I still worry about going outside now, as someone who isn't ardently for one candidate or the other.

I don't think they can or will do it. I hope.

60-70% can still vote you......retard. Do you think felons would even know when election day is, or care to vote anyway?

I live in the deep south, so you know how I'm feeling...

Ask these guys. I don't get it either.
youtube.com/watch?v=dNjDs8tDBoI

Tommy sotomayor (blackie conservative)doesn't seem to hate trump at all, heck he's been ranting that trump was the way to go since the president elect was given the nomination.

Hide his foodstamps under his work boots.

>HE BEEN TO JAIL!
>HE BEEN TO JAIL!
>HE BEEN TO JAIL!

What steel mill were you at, around where I live the local steel mill was plum job, the first blue collars to make 6 figures.

Maybe you were at one of the lesser known mini-mills, which were brought up in the 80's and 90's.

The decline of steel production in the US wasn't really due to globalisation though, as much as just thickheaded management which allowed more innovative producers in India and Japan to take our markets. Again, I'm not sure that Trump understands that we can lose markets to foreigners just by continuing on with hidebound practices when they don't, and particularly that once lost they're nearly impossible to get back

lel

How about asians?

Trump got a 3-9% larger part of the black, latino and asian vote than Mitt Romney did. He got 1% more of the white vote than Mitt Romney did. Trump won because of minority voters don't want to increase the number of minorities.

Democrats give free shit to poor people which makes poor people vote for democrats.

Democrats want to get more votes so they ferry in people from third world countries because they know they'll be poor and dependent on government money.

Minorities realise the more immigrants the democrats bring in, the less money is left for the minorities currently in the country.

So we should thank him for giving us jobs even robots don't want?

Mebbe he can, I dunno, but I would like to see Americans doing the more advanced POST Industrial jobs rather than sticking to manufacturing which is the shit work of the modern world.

OK, not everybody can be programmers, but that's what they said when industry started to replace farming. People can be retrained, can't they?

how the fuck can people feel offended by something someone else finds "offensive?"

living in a pc country will develop falsehoods and mold the hive-mind.

example:
ppl know they wanna buy that time-bomb laser-dodge game...but it'll probably be pulled from the shelves because ppl will empathize with sensitivity and not even know it.

another example:
a mororized puppy toy made explicitly for girls probably got pulled from shelves because the girl might have to scoop fake dog shit off the floor.

the people that might be perceived as finding something offensive might actually find the toys hilarious and enjoy playing the games at home.

grow a pair, folks.

In most states felons lost the right to vote simply because of the fact that they are felons.

wasn't it for inability to pay child support?
The entire family judicial system is designed to prop up black women and keep down men of all color.

BT-1000s are losing it right now

Hispanics and blacks both voted for Trump more than Romney. People just vote for their best interest, and for poor niggers and spics that means voting for more welfare and higher taxes on the middle class.

Were you dropped on your head as an adult?

Ah, little girls, big tits and big guns, does life get any better?

they wanted Ben Carson to win

lol she had the Japanese dental work where they purposely fuck your teeth and give you a 2nd row and point your fangs out

Literally the reason why I couldn't stay upset for too long.

u liek yaeba boi?

Older asian people are pretty much republican supporters since conservatism is kinda aligned with their notion of moral value

Younger asian tho... sheesh. What a self-entitled bunch of people. You think eich white kids and rich black kids are bad? Rich asian kids took all the bad stuff from both both of them

What did he say about lgbt people? I was under the impression that he hadn't said anything and didn't care. Source?

I know, I once suggested my gf get that done and she bit me really hard

I'm fine with it.

Most black people aren't social humans.
They're what evolution wipes out: they're incapable of functioning in society.
Give it a few hundred years and they'll die out on their own.

It's really Pence who hates LGBT people, as he calls for them to be sent to 'special places' (camps) and believes homosexuality can be shocked out of them. Trump himself doesn't care, but Pence's influence might change that.

It's all up in the air at this point though.

I love how pence doesn't accept faggot. I hope we get a scotus that hates fags and immigrants too.

>shit-tier insult

ok good, we're playing the same game. you found my game offensive and now are throwin your low-tier tantrum because...

you're offended by my game and you lost to the instructions and object of the game.

better get a refund, pal. ya lost and now you want your money back.

too bad. no returns.

I currently work in a steel mill now

pretty sure its because he refused to rent to some blacks in 1973 and some other shit in business, thats why my friend hates him at least

I don't have a source but I remember hearing him actually say he didn't care about LGBTQ. The problem here may be Pence, who is about as rabidly anti-gay as you can get. He may be the problem with other minorities, too, I dunno.

The fuck?

Now go and do your own fucking research what his opinion is on LGBT-types and environment.

You, like all of us, were constantly bombarded by media about this shit and that shit, that non of us know the truth anymore.

Democrats became authoritarian. You see that, right? And NO ONE should be voting for any authoritarian. This is one of the reasons why every poll showed how Hillary would easly win; people were too afraid to admit that they hate the regressive left.

If you, in it's current state, vote for left, you are an authoritarian, anti-free speech, racist, sexist, etc etc everything that left says the right side of the political spectrum is.

And since you are black, YOU SHOULD REALIZE THAT DEMOCRATS ARE RACIST BY NOW; democrats have been running your show for the last 40 years and how has that worked out for you? Demos threat you as retarded children! They think you are too stupid and lazy to do anything. THEY are the ones holding you niggers down!

How dangerous and hot is it in a steel mill? All I ever thing of when I hear steel mills is people dying and shit back in mills in the 50s

He selected one of the biggest skeptics of Climate Change to head the EPA, and it's speculated his administration may withdraw from its commitment to the global accord on reducing carbon emissions.

And it's hard to see the Democrats as 'racist' when the main people telling me I should or that I will/am
>go back to Africa (never been)
>kms for being black
>intrinsically inferior because of my genetics/demographics
>unable to achieve anything in life because of my presumed mental retardation as a result of being black
identify themselves as Republican/Conservative. Yes, I get what you're trying to say, which is why I said earlier that it's ultimately my responsibility to get where I want in life regardless of who is in office, be they Democrat, Republican, Green, Libertarian, or even Pirate.

It's not that bad, I don't work in the hot operations of it. All I do is cut ingots all day. It can be dangerous tho. Union shop and wages are decent but that puts a decline in equipment and resources. Plus mgmt gets insane bonuses from the company if they don't spend there budgets. So that doesn't help.

I feel like you might be part of the problem he'd be concerned about. If not, what I'd be concerned about.

You're not exactly treating that user like they have responsibilities- which they claim to be able to have. That user doesn't need to be told what to think- I don't think.
>You're doing the same thing you claim the regressive left is doing

It's the

>if you're not with us, you're against us

kind of mentality. When asked about gay marriage, Trump simply said "let the state gubmints handle that", something those retards didn't take kindly of

And further more, the Right is just as authoritarian as the Left, with the only variance being "why" they feel the way they do.
>この絵にご覧なさい。

Demos aren't directly racist. Reps can be.

Which is better? I think if someone is directly racist, you can just dismiss him or laugh at him these days (or like niggers like to do, beat him up)....but when someone is racist in a way democrats are...that's when shit gets serious. That is when the entire black population gets fucked, not just one's persons' feelings.

Otherwise, I agree. He has some crazy retards around him.

I'm not telling him what to think. I'm telling him not to go with the feelings that media made.

WE

Well, yes, it is better for someone to be 'direct' with me about their bigotry, but I've noticed more people on the left seem to be more...accepting, until you disagree with them. And that's on practically anything. Same with the Right-side, only they're less willing to talk to me in the first place, or they do in a kind of condescending way.

It's why I tend to just avoid people altogether.

WUZ

KANGZ

Exactly.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Not really ''a scientific'' proof, but you get the point.

based Lou

So, you're telling him how think with regards to how the media covered/covers things... right? You're telling him how to feel, aren't you?

You're trying to influence him in the same way the media influences people. The same thing many other groups try to do when they marginalize or put (insert here)b on a pedestal.

Your friend Lou as common sens tell GJ on the vote

kek. Masks everywhere, I guess. But it does bother white liberals when they encounter a guy like me, and I don't share their
>woo is me, I'm an oppressed minority!
narrative.

.....kek, I just realized, I'M a felon and I voted!!!! fuck yeah FTW WOOO!

"Think of being in this room (about 12 feet wide) and there is a 3 foot wide piece of 6 inch thick steel which is red hot running through it at about 40 mph all the time" That was how it was described to me once. Hard and dangerous work indeed, but well-paid where I was at while it lasted, (from the early 30's through the 90s)

Again, there were a lot of so-called "mini-mills" which though that the whole point of the big mills losing money was due to technical innovation, but that was really only part of the problem so they cut salaries and conditions in a futile attempt to survive as time went on

Pretentious nigger faggot. Get that cock out of your mouth "black-user" and try to take your unwarranted self importance down a couple pegs.

>unwarranted self importance
What?

>LAW AND ORDER

Bro, robots cost pennies of electricity a day, can operate 24/7, and don't require expensive safety precautions in the factory.
They're a hell of a lot cheaper than humans in the long term.