Who won overall?

Who won overall?

Lauda because he was obviously the better driver, and didn't fucking die

lauda

Niki had the balls to come back six weeks after almost burning to death and won the championship again later. Hunt was great but he only won the title he had because of Niki's accident.

Niki

Lauda was autistic devotion to be the best. Underrated movie BTW

But they're both wearing overalls

Thor Vs Zemo

Niki of course. Everybody in Germany and Austria knows him and he's still a high flyer.

Is this movie any good? I've been eyeing it for a little while but haven't had the time to sit down and watch it

Senna

it's awesome if you're a formula 1 fan

not even formula one fan, but the guy playing niki made it good enough, cant remember his name

Niki Lauda because he went on to have a very successful career and is still alive.

Hunt was a loser faggot that had one good year and only won because Niki wasn't racing for like a quarter of the season, and then pissed it all away with drugs and alcohol.

the contrast and the gay exaggerated warm colour palette Howard used piss me the fuck off

Bruhl

Nikki Lauda won. Multiple championships, a wife who loved him for the long haul, doing what he loved, Nikka Lauda won at life.

James Hunt partied his way to an early grave and only won his Chip because of Lauda's accident.

it's actually really good

BOTH

both had different objectives, and both accomplished what they wanted.

>Nikka Lauda won at life.
He also became a massive faggot.

I have literally zero interest in racing but Daniel Bruhl is one of the best actors in the world and he makes this movie fucking phenomenal.

The audience

best bruhl performance?