So guys, im wearing a little red thong under my normal clothes. Im waiting for a couple to pick me up...

So guys, im wearing a little red thong under my normal clothes. Im waiting for a couple to pick me up. The deal is for me to submit to them, he wants to use me as a little slut for his huge 21x6cm cock while his wife watches.

I have never done anything like this before, closest was fingering my asshole like 3 times before, im nervous as fuck, any advices please?

Anyone? Im aalready on the street waiti,g for them to pick me up

Just enjoy it n don't stop till ur happy

Thanks, but im kind of scared, he's really big

mcfuckin kill yourself

just relax and stop being a pussy

you realize that this is the tipping point and after you take his 21x6cm cock you are a sissy faggot for the rest of your life and you'll probably end up killing yourself

Kill yourself mentally ill faggit

Use a shit tonne of lube

But user, im already a faggot

They havent come yet, 15mins and i leave

>waiting for couple
>he
>she

theres where you went wrong you gigantic homo. Hook up with a gay couple. Its what I did and it was heaven

Sounds smart

Why is that wrong?

I hope you stretched your asshole

Didnt had time to do it properly, they are from another town and leave today, barely had time to wax

two dicks are better than one ya lil gayboy

Oh i see, did you got spitroasted?

Fuck take it easy then at first. Start fingering. Hope too god you have condoms

Yes, bought normal and big ones

Good be safe and enjoy

lol amongst other things yeah

Thanks user

Enjoy your sissyhood

I hope they kill you, have fun!

Post pics

fucking invert the situation and fuck his wife instead, imagine the despair in his face when he realizes he fucked up with the wrong sissy

You're not going to enjoy it at all, even if they use a ton of lube. Anal is something you have to prepare yourself for ahead of time. I've been allowing a girl to finger my ass occasionally and I haven't been able to enjoy it since I've not prepared at all. Otherwise I would love it.

Enjoy not enjoying it.

Well, i do have a gun i always carry just in case something bad happens

Abort mission guys, they just called and said they cant come right now, thanks for the advice

Sounds sad. In any case - I even envy you and wish you good luck