NEW STAR WARS CHARACTER REVEALED

>B-BUT THE CARTOONS ARENT CANON!

ew.com/article/2016/06/22/star-wars-rogue-one-forest-whitaker-character

"only the movies are canon" fags on suicide watch

>Saw Gerrera

Literally who?
Fanfic fanboys wetting everywhere

If anyone gave a damn about the cartoons you might be right. It's mostly a big eh.

I think I even watched the cartoon and I don't remember the character at all.

So Asohka pretty much confirmed as well, right?

BTFO

>Cartoons arent canon
Clone Wars under Lucas is
New movies aren't

>It's mostly a big eh.
Have you just like, not actually watched TCW?
Or do you just have astronomically shit taste?

How am I BTFO?

I don't like your space opera

If you read the article, you'd know he was a character in the The Clone Wars animated show.

He is part of a story arc that shows the origins of the Rebel Alliance, as a group of Rebels have to unite without the help of the Clone Army, to overthrow the Seperatist control of Onderon.

The implication of the arc was that Rebel Cells would form across their Galaxy to overthrow their corrupt Governments, and unite together to fight against the much larger threat of the Empire.

She's busy being dead or stuck in a Sith Temple with no way out at this point in the timeline

>These things aren't canon because I say so
Everything is canon, user. There's no "canon tiers" anymore, everything is being written so that it fits into the canon without contradicting other materials.

Why would I watch anything associated with the fucking prequels?

The Clone Wars received very high praise actually. Had a 6 Season run, with two more in the works, and only ended due to Disney taking over and replacing the show with Rebels.

Not this movie, but very possibly in a future one.

You fell for a meme way too hard user. TCW improves what the Prequels created.

The prequels and their extended canon are shit so I'd call this a draw.

Because TCW is actually pretty damn good.

>Thought Darth Maul was going to be in Rogue One thanks to OP's pic
>Read the article
>Some literally who will be in it instead

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

Sorry mate, I looked for a picture of Guerrera, but I didn't have any on hand, so I grabbed the clickiest-bait picture I had relating to the Star Wars cartoons.

Based Sheev.

Can not be peeved

In RotJ I never had the impression he gave a shit about lightsabers.
The way he just looked at Luke's like it was a piece of shit from this weird religion.

Who cares? It's for children.

In the new canon, the last time Sheev uses his lightsaber(s) is like ten years or so after ROTS, so 14-16 years before ROTJ. This could change as new stories are made, but that's where it's at currently.

He was just too old to give a shit, really, by then.

Well he called it a "Jedi Weapon", so people assumed that Vader only used one because he USED to be a Jedi.

But then the Expanded Universe made all the Sith a bunch of Vader clones with Lightsabers, and they were popular enough so Lucas said fuck it, and gave Maul and Dooku Lightsabers.

Nobody really complained until Sheev got his, but then you could just make the argument that Sheev was manipulating and trying to discourage Luke by brushing the Lightsaber off as some insignificant toy compared to Sheev's power.

Star Wars? We know, always has been.

well, lords of the sith takes place about 5 years after but your timing is good.

>Lucas said fuck it
Not true at all. Sith were never imply to be over lightsabers. It was very clear Sidious was taunting Luke. Also, sith use to be Jedi knights in the past so why wouldnt they use lightsabers?

>people forgot to post Sam's character

>you have to watch these shitty cartoons to understand the film

JUST

>the "le prequels are bad meme"

>the "le prequels are not bad" millenial

>You have to watch or read everything in the Star Wars universe to get the whole story
Who would have thought?

>he disagrees with me, he must be underage!
drink bleach, shitposter-kun

>i was stockholmed syndromed into legitimately believing contrarian memes from Sup Forums

Fuck.
STAR WARS: The Clone Wars, especially proper chronological order, was awesome. Including Battle of Geonosis II.
THE CLONE WARS (Chronological Order) > The Prequel Trilogy.

>It's the "different=bad" poster

>cartoons are cannon
>it aint me starts playing

This is the Gisnep model, Watch Avengers 3, but you need to watch IM1, !M2, CW, Avengers 2, Avngers 1 and Thor 1, 2 and 3, oh and GotG to understand a shit.

>cannon
I believe you mean canon.

no, i mean cannon (like the artillery) you retarded tripfag attention whore