Will Disney ever stop bribing critics?

Will Disney ever stop bribing critics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdD3hidVIbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would Disney bribe critics to tank Independence day?

Disney doesn't bribe critics, critics just have shit taste.

to destroy any threats to their Evil Empire.

no

Nigga you dumb

Disney already did their job by brainwashing manbabies for years.
They don't have to do much now.

>Cash grab sequel starring the lesser Hemsworth trying to make a franchise out of a mediocre 30 year old blockbuster turns out to be shit

No way

Did the first one even get good reviews?

But OP, it's a Roland Emmerich movie. Of course it's terrible.

Disney now are paying people to watch the movie, then when they leave the theater they shout loudly about how the movie sucked, so people waiting to go in change their minds.

Its fucking independence day two. I didnt expect the critics to love it. Idec though im still going to see it

I refuse to believe anyone actually thought ID2 could be good.

It may be stupid fun, but not good.

Came here to post this.

Where the fuck are these high expectations coming from? Who the fuck even wanted an ID2 to begin with?

The first one was autistic. I have no doubts the second one is worse

The president flying a fighter jet on a suicide run is literally a kindergarten vision of how the military works

You keep telling yourself that WB

>The first one was autistic.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?!

wasnt disney himself a nazi?

It was terrible

Oh.

No that was just a retarded family guy joke.

There is one scene in Independence Day which I think is fantastic. The scene where the alien pilot talks through dead scientist man (Data).
The scene was eerie and suspenseful because you got to hear the aliens plans for humanity. It was nicely executed and the way the alien manipulated the dead human's vocal chords was pretty horrific.I suspect that this is one of the reasons why Independence Day still stick in people's minds.
There I said it and got that off my chest.

>not HELLOOOO BOOOYYYSSS
Independipleb

Pretty sure Jeff Goldblum's character was autistic.

I've just finished watching the movie, it's so fucking dumb it's glorious! Brent Spinners was in fucking coma and comes back 10 mins into the film to spit some wacky dialogue, there are gay panicked, Chinese pilot that speaks native and tone all over the place.

doesn't matter anyways

>Honey, that Independence Day film you wanted to watch has gotten bad reviews and will likely be shit at the box office, I think we should just watch Finding Dory again instead

Why did Emmerich make a sequel to this and not Stargate?

A Stargate remake is a horrible idea because the original is so fucking perfect.

They remade this scene, in ID2 ex-prez locks himself in a chamber with an encarcerated alien to let them communicate with humans through chokehold, like it was in original with Sooner. I will post proofs that I've watched the movie later.

But the bottom movies were great

Because Sup Forumseddit

>anyone under 18 wanting to see "the sequel no one asked for or wanted."

no

>hating on Heavyweights
>hating on Tarzan and HoND
>The only movie here that promoted diversity was a box office failure and the responsible of the dead of 2D Animation.

One of them has to be in the wreckage

You have to realize that the only movie most people that are posting on this board now were here for is tomorrowland
and even then it seems very unlikely at times

>sequel to fucking independence day, a schlocky sci fi b movie blockbuster that wasn't even well received back in the day
>not a single roland emmerich movie has ever been good
>the sequels is *gasp* bad too
>lolz disney is totally paying off critics guise

fucking kill this meme already

>Independence Day
>Godzilla
>Stargate
>not fucking perfect 90's blockbusters

Emmerich is hoping that muh nostalgia will help the movie

Godzilla fucking sucked

>Godzilla fucking rocked
ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=sdD3hidVIbk

Stargate is the only good movie in that list, and even then it's just good, hardly perfect

Hello underage

they're good blockbusters, keyword blockbusters, not good movies, they're decent entertainment but to act like this is a shock that the sequel to independence day made nearly 20 years later by the same guy who hasnt made a decent flick in years has anything to do with disney just confirms that no one who ever goes on this board and thinks they should be taken serious should ever have the pleasure of watching films and the idea of something beyond their keyboard is too much for their fucking brain

>hey, average ID audience, AKA 40 year old who watched the original Independence Day in theatres, I think you should instead go watch this animated movie for kids

Have they started the fire?

The best one out of those 3 is probably Stargate but its far from perfect. And that's coming from someone that actually does like it too.

>perfect blockbusters
So we agree that they are 6/10 movies to kill some time in a boring evening.

>40 year old
Think you saying that shows how young you are

Definitely.
But to shame them for being what they are is just pedantic.

Whatever, the point is that these movies do not seek the same audience.

all of them fucking suck ass

Emmerich movies became so fucking dull after The Patriot