Not my president. Fuck trump

Not my president. Fuck trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KIMdDVMkUbk
lets.rabb.it/886j/ZOwC9zoJfy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

topkek that guys a bigger faggot than I am and I take it up the ass

That looks like a hate crime to me. Or so the Hillary crybaby's would have me believe.

Isyourpresident.gov

>mfw trump personally grabs every woman in the USA by the pussy

Serious question. Are Americans always this fussy when a new president gets elected?

Vote Trump 2020!

Only this one and maybe the last one. Newer generations are whiny and stuff.

It happens all the time. We'll have forgotten all about this one in about 8 years.

Of course you say that. Your one of the 6.3 million freeloading niggers I have to pay for through my goddamn taxis. Go get a fucking job and an education or fucking kill yourself already

i keked

I was here when Obama got elected and don't remember it being such a big deal. I mean lots of nigger jokes, but were there protests?

she people freaked when obama won the first time. Called him the anti-christ. No one rioted though, the left is really used to getting what they want and i like seeing it come to an end.

How many people is it really that upset though? Is it just your media blowing it out of proportion?

It's thousands rioting in several cities. I think it's funny, the liberals try and destroy their own cities when they don't get their way. I live in a big city but it's voted read and everything is chill.

Personally i couldnt care less but im an insensitive ass. Id like to see the whole thing blow over and this get back to normal shittyness.

>Taxis

>it's voted read

People claim people rioted and shit when obama was elected but I dont remember that. Yeah I remember people being really mad about it but nothing that I knew of got burnt down or destroyed because of it

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

such a fucking rebel

That's how they spell it in england, like how they spell color as colour

1000+ entitled college studentswho had their hopes up for free stuff and believe every single word they read on twitter

No

same goes for bloo, grin and jelov

Kek

Only reason you day that is because your on fucking welfare you fucking faggot. Guess what fuckboy that shit isn't free it's called taxis and I'm fucking sick of paying for ungrateful niggers like you. Kill yourself

>taxis

>Not my president.

Thing is, he i-s your president, wether you like it or not. Don't fucking whine, you faggot.

>taxis

mhm, idk why those stupid crumpet stuffers spell things so wrong

cry about it

>pay your taxis

if hes not your president then get the fuck out the country scrawny faggot

Pretty much this. Everyone I know thats crying over it is a college student about age 17-24 without a job and are the people that are constantly crying or protesting about something

>your

fuckin' retard

Saying he's not your president doesn't make it so.

Unless you live in another country of course, then yeah duh.

The media said some people rioted, but everything was chill where i am. In colorado.

>you day

Say.

I guess because no one rioted in weedville no one rioted any where else.

Im curious if this gayboi knows if america 'forever burns' its probably bad for him too.

This guy doesn't even have a job

I didn't know she was redpilled.

My dick is even harder now

People are always fussy, but the SJWs and niggers rioting in the streets are relatively new.

"There are only two means by which men can deal with one another: guns or logic. Force or persuasion. Those who know that they cannot win by means of logic have always resorted to guns."

Don't forget the niggers who don't give a fuck about the election, but won't miss a chance to grab some new flatscreens

lol

I don't like Trump, but, don't get it. What's funny about that?

>idiots don't understand economy

u mad? :^)

cry more fag

>Libtard crybabies assassinate Trump
>Crazy homophobic christfag VP takes his place and is constantly watched by secred service.

Go ahead and fuck yourselves over even worse. I'd love more tears from you people

heh hot girls voted for Trump, ugly fat feminists voted for Hilldawg

my sides

must be a coincidence, right :^)

>Not my president
Of course not, Obama is president.

Mmmmmmm high school girls. My favorite.

Would love to rape these little whores.

Not really, attractive girls don't need to hate men because they don't get rejected and offended so easily.
Feminists are generally ugly and are jealous and hate men because they don't get any.
Normal people can see Trump for what he really is, which is like your average man who says what he thinks, feminists see him as a misogynist because they don't understand men and want to take down the patriarchy.

/truth

Everything is chill in Inland Empire in SoCal.

I think it's only LA n Oakland that riot and destroy shit .

lets.rabb.it/886j/ZOwC9zoJfy

>Not my president
Not your choice, american citizen.

sorry bud, no participation trophies for presidental elections

This is what they've been taught to do during the last 8 years.

Actually, it kinda was

let's raid

Then vote again in 4 years, dumbass.

Jesus christ these crybabies are fucking retarded

Yeah, Bunch of ass clowns with no jobs rioting because they don't have their frre phones no more.

Yeah, but it wasnt that big. People were more hyped about the black president thing. He got a nobel peace prize right after lol.

wish some muslims would bomb these filthy liberal faggots. i mean shit nothing of value would be lost.

He won popular vote, your opinion is invalid

"Was" being the keyword.

Dont you have a protest to be arrested at?

Last thing I heard, some thug nigger shot a protester. So much for protesting against "racism"

You lose faggot pay the price with your liberal tears!

No he didn't. He lost that by a hair, but he won the electoral college - which keeps the flyover states from getting all their lives dictated by California

who the fuck is Jim Hill

He won by popular vote as well. If you can't deal with what the people want then get the fuck out of the country.

Nice try faggot

indeed

nigger sportscaster

Not sure what polls you where watching. He beat Hilary in popular votes by 1.5 million. The people spoke, deal or get out.

Hmmm... Yet another case of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder.

There seems to be an epidemic.

I understand the feeling. 8 years ago, Obama wasn't my president, either. Instead of rioting in the street, though, we started the Tea Party, held rallies, won back Congress. Shit like that.

Niggers and white crybabies are never going to accomplish anything burning the American flag and destroying their own neighborhoods. The whole spectacle reeks of entitlement and failure.

This is what bothers me the most. Where did all these sjw crybabies come from? I never saw them around me or my college campus, but it's always college kids.

Source pls.

Not Hillary shill. Just want to see it for myself

op is faggot

Gr8 b8 m8

Would love to kick the shit out of this faggot with my size 12 steel toe Wolverine Boots. Either has no job or working at a lazy gas station job bitching about his 10 dollars an hour isn't enough. Get off your ass and do some real man work you fucking long hair liberal skater fag.

MMmmm yess I would grab them right in pussy and they would love it.

do something about it, libtard

Raid with:
卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍

Democrats really are the worst. Obama wins, "whether you like it or not he won and we should ban together". Trump wins, "this is a travesty of justice!!" Makes me embarrassed to say I often lean liberal.