I'll go to Greece from Munich. I'm thinking, should I take the Romanian route or the Serbian route...

I'll go to Greece from Munich. I'm thinking, should I take the Romanian route or the Serbian route? (Munich > Croatia > Serbia > Bulgaria > Greece) or (Munich > Romania > Bulgaria > Greece)

???

are you a kraut?

Just choose the route that desires you

Did the same years ago. Got robbed by the police in Romania. I don't think Serbia is better. Just take a ferry from Italy.

if you start from munich i would drive through austria slovenai croatia serbia fake macedonia

bulgaria is a dangerous shithole
fyrom and serbia too but not as bad as bulgaria

Takes 30 hours from Ancona to Patras, nah.

How did you get robbed?

avoid fucking bulgaria
and look out for the filthy gypsies in serbia and fyrom

I
AM
GREEK

They stopped us in the middle of nowhere and didn't let us go. They didn't even came up with a fake story why we should bribe them. Lovely country.

i would never drive through the fucking balkans again

Don't enter the Balkan. It's a realm without laws and civilisation.

pic is tru tho

this
take a ferry or a plane

Munich has a large international airport m8

>inb4 i drive my campervan

Serbian route

It may cost you more because you need to pay more to drive in the freeways but do everything you can to avoid Romania. Serbias streets are better, their toillets are cleaner, their people are nicer and you won't get mugged by Gypsies at every stop.

Croatia is the only civilised country in the region. It should annex Serbia.

too much work for useless land. Look at Luxembourg. It's the size of Berlin and it's the richest EU country

I heard one of your military units still uses the SS runes. Is that true?

dunno, if it is true, the shit media that reports on leaky roofs in Shitholko Village probably doesn't mention it

I'm not in the loop with croat news 2bh

pic related is what some nationalists use and others say that it's a nazi symbol if the first square is white, because during the nazi puppet state of NDH the same coat of arms was used

a bit too extreme of an assumption if you ask me

Please use the Serbian route for your own safety.

Lies, lies, lies. Live in Romania and visited Serbia lots of times