What's up faggots? This will be my last night on Sup Forums. This thread is for whatever the fuck you guys want...

What's up faggots? This will be my last night on Sup Forums. This thread is for whatever the fuck you guys want, in celebration of my time wasted in this dump.

>tl;dr post whatever the fuck you want thread

don't leave plx

I wish you all the best, my beloved Nigger faggot

Thanks niggers, keep doing Trumps work and making the internet great again

>OP here

Posting whatever I have to keep this thread alive until I die with it

So... You're hanging yourself after this?

I wish, but no. Just leaving this horrid asshole of the internet.

You'll be back, dubs say so

Are you sure you can leave that easily?

Fuck we lost our dubs

Yeah maybe one drunken night, but for now I'll try and stick it out. You faggots are kind of like therapy to me. Also, Forgive me not checking

Well, we're here forever after all. See you when you're drunk.
And check'em

ayyyyyyyy. dwell on, basement friend

Hi, welcome to Sup Forums. Oh hey, welcome to Sup Forums! This is the edge of the Internet. Well, more specifically, the edge of a cube with each face measuring a height of 1 metre. No matter where you are situated on this cube, you will never be far from the edge. You can run, jump slide and shuffle. You will still be near the edge. This cube is the Internet and Sup Forums's Sup Forums is the edge. You think you can leave us? Ha, think again. Run as far as you can, but you'll always land at this destination.

You see, reality and virtual reality are two very different things. You can become an astronaut, a doctor or an engineer, buy a house, get a wife and have kids. Your field can expand, beyond your limits. But that's only because you're in reality. It's real, no limitations and your consciousness is guided by its power-house. But, the Internet and what you've left it with is a fantasy. Pure fantasy. It's restricted to a cube. Once you start, you cannot stop. Once it's there, it will never go. It doesn't need your consciousness to continue. Your power is limited. It doesn't change. You may think you've left, but c'mmon, you're already part of the cube! There's no escape. It's encoded and set. It knows before you do.

Welcome to Sup Forums. You may come, but may not leave.

Sadly, this is the truth

anyone?

Not Cheese, but just wanted to post this.