This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?
>He's 7'2'', 335lbs (2.18m, 152kg)

Get higher than a motherfucker

kick in the nuts knee to the face

Tell him he was disrespectful and needs to apologize

I've never been scared of getting my ass kicked so i'm always standing up for myself and then getting my nocked out.

>not black
Kick the shit out of him

Tell him you do realise she's got a dick
right babe

Pump her up again

Let him make me a cuckold. I'd love for him to fuck her tiny body.

>Girlfriend
The fuck you say? I'm a pathetic loser.

Slap his ass and tell him that he will be my girlfriend tonight.

Kick his ass. I mean, sure he has bulk, but an unexpected kick to the back of the knee and a subsequent jab from someone who lifts 4 days a week to the neck would probably paralyze the guy. Hell, I'd probably steal his girl on the spot.

If I couldn't win the fight, I'd just strip down to my birthday suit because a 12" flacid dick is more impressive than a steroid dick any day of the week.

The only reason I believe in a god is because I am fucking blessed.

suck his gorgeous, perfect 12" cock

Be thankful that i had a gf for a few.

He doesn't know any martial arts. I'm gonna say that me being a brown belt in Wing chun, I'm sure I could kick his ass.

Now all of you talk shit about me. I'm waiting.

Those are some ugly women. They're orange like the Donald.

I'd slap his ass

Shoot him with a fucking assault rifle

dunno he looks kinda rich probably sue him for harrasment or invite him to a threesome he is hot and would probably polay with his ass

Would tell him to get another girl.
>guy gets upset and starts pushing me around
>throw a punch to his throat
>run away from the scene while still having your girl

Let him smack it as much as he likes

I'm a fat, hispanic and coward man, I should run in that situation.

smile to his face, then proceed to stalk him, obtain his details, and eventually burn down his house with him in it

Would turn around 360° and walk away

I'd do what any self respecting American would do.
Shoot him in the face.

anybody disrespects MY GIRL (if I had one) would be QUICKLY dispatched. 10 years in martial arts and multiple swords ( which I sharp every day)

Act like a total bitch..wait for him to turn away and lick him in the nuts. Then football kick to the head. Fuck him...

Kick*

I would like to see him try.

Snapchat: rebl_lioness

>wait for him to turn away and lick him in the nuts
>lick him in the nuts
>the nuts

is this ironic

>lick him in the nuts

Tell the nearest police officer like a little bitch.

this
also
>gf

Shoot him. The only reliable way to beat someone who is physically superior is with a firearm. Unarmed combat is stupid, which is why wars are fought with technology.

Kick him in the knee and watch him fall like a sack of bricks that much weight is not good for the joints

finger my other gf till she cums, then stretch her clit up enough so he gets sprayed.

have a cock off. my girl's a size queen.

Congratulate him on his new 12" dia. sucking chest wound.

Watch him cry, while I force him to give my beretta a blowjob

kick him in the knee, call him a cuck, and run away screaming, "all hail emperor trump".

Pull out my 45 pistol shoot him in the knee caps. Then shot him in the arms and hands. Take off his clothes and fuck him too death gf films it post to Sup Forums .

Do nothing because I'm a 6'2'' manlet compared to this guy. Seriously how do you beat up someone who's that much bigger than you?

Be dissapointed he didn't slap my ass

Bigger they are, the harder they fall. Smash his lcl and mcl out in one knee with a solid kick, then he drops all wobbly. Teach the fucker to fuck with my shit.

Knowing how to fight would be a start.

this.
i don't care if this guy could kill me with his bare hands. there are laws, regardless of your size.
if he beats me up i won't even defend myself. i don't want to be caught up in an affray, i had fortune of participating in one and it turned out really badly for both sides, so no thank you.
i'll call the police, he will get arrested and charged for sexual assault (slapping a girl's ass is actually considered assault in my country) and assault and battery.
if he is very lucky he will get out on parole and only have to pay me damages.
most likely 1-3 years in prison or more, depending on his history.

either way, he is fucked for life.

tickle his elbows until he starts prancing on his tippy toes. Silently glue banana peels to his soles while they are in the air. Once he is on the ground, stomp his head until his skull fragments become powder.

>girlfriends ass
>girlfriends
>friends

im sad again :(

Stab him 7'2 but still 8 pints of blood

I dosen't look to mobile. I'm 6'4 220lbs and quite athletic. have training in close quarter combat. I'd most likely kick him really hard in the shin, sidestep the imminent retaliation and if he over commits then a strike to the connection between head and neck. then let the games begin. Out maneuver him and stay in an area with a lot of objects like tables and chairs because he won't be able to negotiate them easily. I can run 5k without stopping and he looks like he guzzles oxygen pretty fast. when he tires you can fight him.

ignoring the fact your girlfriend would see you as a beta cuck and leave you for him

>i'm 6'7" 250lbs
Holy fuck thats a big dude.

Idk, kick out his knees?

Talk a bunch of shit, hope he escalates thing to the point where I lift my shirt up and totallynotbrandish but still kind of brandish my ccw? Though i'd probably have to hold my wife back, she's fuckin crazy and would flip shit if some one slapped her ass that wasn't me

>Stab him 7'2 but still 8 pints of blood

slap him right in the fucking face like he's a bitch, then try and stop my wife from stabbing him.

>Brown Belt
>Wing Chun

>lil ass blackboys

lmaoo

Prepare to get the car running so we can quickly gtfo after she gouges out his eyes or god forbid in a restaurant, grabs a knife and stabs him.

we're chinese. it happens.

Joke's on him. My "girlfriend" is a trap.

Leglock the prick

if she dont turn around and slap hes face she can go to hell with him

Haha

Tell him he can slap my ass anytime and then lick his face. If he has any sense he would back away and run off.

Call him a pedo for touching my 9 year old sister

>implying i would ever date some retarded woman that only think boys should fight everyone

I never understand these threads. i dunno, pull down my pants? what are you supposed to do? pull down his? how the fuck should i know.

Headbutt his testicles

LOL. you have to have some issues to think a man can only keep his dignity if he can physically beat another man.
this is some monkey level psychology.

also, i did knock out a guy in a similar situation and the girl i've been with at that time was actually pretty annoyed and upset by it.

How about more of the girl on the far right

Go back to my car, retrieve my handgun and commit a triple murder, death kill.

Good observation. If the girl doesn't respond first, she's probably not worth keeping. Gauge by her reaction. If she wants to catch a shit burger, I guess I try to hit him in the neck, but I won't reach, and will get destroyed.

This is the gayest thing I've ever read

The neck? Why not the nuts?

Say sorry and suck his dick.

Wait

Jesus christ you fucking non-american faggots. I just pull out my damn glock and blow a hole in his stupid face

It's not really the winning or losing that concerns me... I can take a punch, but I don't want to think of myself as the guy that kicked another man in his nuts.

So... pride, I guess?

nothing perssonnel kid

psshhh

then go to jail for life you fucking moron.

Walk up to him like i want a word then punch him as hard as i can in the jaw. if that doesnt do the trick then atleast i died a man.

She'd fucking die

Pretty sure he can't stop bullets.

why bench 400 when you can shoot 830fps?

stamina > brute strength

brains and logic > brawn