Does anyone know how I can find this guys address without Google maps...

Does anyone know how I can find this guys address without Google maps? Or should I just download Google maps and get it over with?

Did you try not being a faggot?

castrate yourself while you're at it

Update Sup Forumsros I tried not being a faggot and found the police case

Who gives a fuck? That thing wasn't even a dog, it's basically a cat.

rat doge heh

/thread

Idk I'm bored of masterbaiting. Might as well go on a road trip and throw some eggs and rocks at this guys house. Seemed like a nice way to get out of the house

If you're going to make a fake police report actually read a real one first. They just give the facts and don't say "what worsened the matter". It would of just said minor witnessed crime. Or probably not mentioned the minor at all.

2040 East Street, Saint George, UT?

>I tried not being a faggot
then why'd you screen shot some fake ass police report from her facebook page?

>Basically a cat
So he killed a cat on Caturday?

I'm going to message her and tell her how funny it is to me that her stupid dog was killed

I have no idea how to spot a fake police report, this was just on her Facebook aswell

what a monster

XD do it faggot

send his docz to a radical muslims grou^p

I'm thinking about bleaching the word "nigger" in his front lawn

fuck off PETA fag

Don't cut yourself on that edge

you'll get shot, try to tell me that guy doesn't have a gun leaning next to a window

I agree we need to get this mans address.. and send him a thankyou basket with fresh fruit and delicious chocolates. That little rat dog looks like it barked alot and this man must be rewarded

Well I have a cooler full of beer and a weekend off work, will post results of bleached grass or eggs and rocks being thrown. Maybe, you Sup Forumsros didn't seem to interested in the cat being killed

Some upper middle class white guy.

I live around them. The only reason they don't populate the prisons more is because the cops don't patrol their neighborhoods and don't like arresting tax payers in places where they are paid for by property taxes (urban cops are paid for by state income taxes)

well if you arrested the people that paid taxes then you couldn't afford to keep them arrested...