Find a flaw

Find a flaw
Pro tip: you can't

>circumcised

>brown

>not white

It's a nigger.

Nigger

Well, the one flaw that really sticks out to me is the cock. I'm not a big fan of cock.

He is a nigger.
Found one

>Shit smeared all over skin

Bestiality is a sin, user.

Black

They are dumb

>nigger

His skin is the color of poop.

Bet he likes Burger King Jessica.

Gyno

That nigger isnt at jail

Hey Jessica you should go out with Jamal. At least he fucks better then your brother Jeremy.

STD and UTI machine. Probably gets toilet water all over his dick when he sits down to shit

dumb whores dont even know how to look at the camera

OP is colorblind / thread

you're right. I can't.

oh wait, you said FLAW not FATHER

He's black

>Not a feminine penis

Not a trap. Gender is a social construct and like everything else, men make the best women.

The size of the penis is parallel to the amount of blood required to acquire a proper erection in comparison to a smaller and harder penis.
Thus they equalize each other.

Adding: 80% of females compensate for their lack in knowledge of their own orgasm with a bigger penis making them inept in proper use of the "PC muscle". You can keep those poor souls.
I'll stick with the 20% and if someone decent enough from the 80% comes around I'll teach her too.

skin colour is the colour of shit
is black so will smell like shit too
is black so will be overly agressive, ilogical and generally animalistic
genetically inferior to whites, lower life form as they predate us
can never truly satisfy any woman because of his personality and lack of sexual skill (ive spoke to and fucked tons of nigger woman who say blacks dont know how to fuck thye just stick it in and think ramming as fast as possible is right)

He's cut. Look at that nasty, dried up gland