Donald Trump will take our rights away and kill minorities and lgbt people

>Donald Trump will take our rights away and kill minorities and lgbt people

Where the fuck are people getting the idea that President Trump wants to do these things?

Other urls found in this thread:

jimchines.com/2016/11/documented-instances-of-harassment-and-a-request-to-trump-supporters/
youtube.com/watch?v=GpLAzAZXi2A
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2113
law.cornell.edu/wex/murder
legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2001/3998/contents/made
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The mainstream media, so glad he beat them.

they said it on tv

Haha that's hilarious where did you hear that?

Tumblr blogs mostly

Post em up I wanna see this shit

mfw they say all conservatives are just walmart-totin', close-minded jesus nuts who want nothing but to physically harm or kill minorities.

Don't you?

Sup Forums

Mike Pence.

That time Trump said he would deport over a million illegal immigrants via deportation squad.

All those times some members of the Trump camp started going off about how much they hate niggers, spics, Muslims, faggots, etc.

Those times when people on both sides of the isle get so buttmad they call eachother cuck, and then one side decides to take it to heart really badly because they were genuinely hurt after the 15th cuck, and so they said that they'd be in favor of deporting all of the wetbacks/detaining all of the Muslims/people from the middle east who look south asian and speak one of the dialects from the region, and then the other side retorted with calling them stupid, etc.

It's really not a surprise that some people have come to genuinely believe, or fear this.

The MSM, Tumblr, Buzzfeed, The Young Turks. The MSM plants the crazy seeds and the rest of these folks water them.

well yeah, hense the rope

Hense? Did you give your rope a German name?

One or two autists go nuts and they think all Trump supporters are the same.

Look at the amount of crybaby leftists are our beating up white people and burning down cities.

They think they're going to make us change our mind about Trump, they only make us relieved that we dodged a bullet after seeing how nuts they are.
Using violence and intimidation for political gain is the dictionary definition of terrorism.

I'm Mexican, why do you guys hate me?

The cuckold media, where else?

>Muslims
There are entire countries full of people who want nothing more than to destroy the great satin. There aren't any atheist countries who say that. We're protecting your life too.

Also, illegals need to be deported. I come from a family of immigrants, but my family followed the laws to get here.

We have way too many people in the cities that have no records and therefore can not be held accountable for their crimes. This is part of why big cities have so much crime. There are so many criminals who know they can get away with it since there's no way to track them down.

Do you live in Mexico?

No, i gave my native american slave a German name.

You know I don't.

Don't tell me you're defending an ideology that says it's okay to throw gays off of roofs, or to kill their daughters for hanging out with men they aren't married to, or to cut someones head off because they finally realized the religion is nuts and they converted to another one.

That doesn't even make sense.

Trump won't kill minorities
>his supporters will

I'm Mexican and I even hate us

Their blind-follower ways listen to batshit SJW's lie-preachers and repeat the bullshit, further spreading it like a plague.

He's a douche, but they're all way over-dramatic. He clearly has stated that he stands with the LGBT.

Yes, a handful of autists on all sides think that all sides are the same as the autists they come into contact with.

>crybaby leftists
There are you leftist autists. There not the total sum of all leftists, but there they are.

So, you're all good for the millions of illegals who had children in the US, who are then legal citizens, and can't be deported? You're all set on the idea that every single illegal is a drug mule? Illegals are the only reason for big city crime? Mind you, I don't disagree that there are many criminals who know how to get away with crime.

Quunts

God emperor Trump sir respect his pronouns

You've got it backwards. His supporters are the ones getting attacked right now.

also, if your reason for thinking that is that because of the MSMs stories about 'violent Trump supporters' so google "Project Veritas, Bird Dogging."

>conspiracy

>referencing an O'Keefe video

The election is over... you... you actually believe that shit? Or are you just still being a shill?

Because anti trump supporters are so non violent

jimchines.com/2016/11/documented-instances-of-harassment-and-a-request-to-trump-supporters/

Documented instances from an independent source

its a joke along the same lines as, "we named the monkey jack"

Anyways, it's spelled "hence."

I want off Mr. Trump's Wild Ride!

Do you make homemade tortillas anywhere that I can sit down for a good meal?

>So, you're all good for the millions of illegals who had children in the US, who are then legal citizens, and can't be deported?

Two things:
1) They can take their kids back with them, or leave them with friends or family

2) If someone breaks the law, having a kid who will be sad doesn't dismiss them from consequences.

We wouldn't tell a bank robber he won't go to jail because his kid would be sad.
We wouldn't excuse a murderer from the needle just because his kid wouldn't have a father.
And we can't just dismiss all of them because they have kids. Most of them knew what they were doing. I live in Southern California. The anchor baby situation is ridiculous.

These people take advantage of our laws to try to cheat the system and suddenly they blame everyone else when they have to pay the consequences.

Trump has been a political voice since the 80's. He's called out lobbying as a path of corruption, predicted the negative impact of iraq, wanted to give America better healthcare and protect worker's rights. The guy has repeatedly said since 1988 that he will only run for president if no one good enough is around and clearly this year was the breaking point.

The media have made him out to be a racist bigot, but if you actually look in to Trump's history, he's a political genius and genuinely wants what is best for Americans and has been fighting for working class rights and against political corruption since the 80's

This

Too bad so many racist bigots support him. How did everyone get it so wrong?

You know what's the best part. They turn on each other with their stupid subgroups.

Wow, your one of the people who can't even accept what even the MSM is finally admitting to be true.
There were tons of damning videos, and tons of people lost their jobs for being involved.

Hillary Clinton said it was conspiracy theory, just like she said the private email server was conspiracy theory, just like she said that Benghazi was the result of an anti islamic video and anyone who disagreed was a conspiracy theorist.

Check your sources again. Those who made the claims were vindicated.

Meanwhile, Clinton supporters think Trump is a Russian spy. lol!

The cognitive dissonance is incredible.

that doesn't even make sence.

>Obama will take away out guns and introduce pure, unadulterated communism
yeah, like that, right? And like Clinton being a satanic, sulphuric witch that would've stolen Christmas.

>the bank robbery is a different category of crime
>the murder is a different category of crime
And don't get me wrong, I don't think we should dismiss all of them because they have kids, either.

But it's as if you would ignore the idea that there are people out there with illegal immigrant parents, with kids who probably want to remain a family despite the complicated situation. It's a real shit-show.

Not sure about other minorities but Native Americans can expect the Trump to stump them.

All of the faggots are worried about Pence, with the conversion therapy talk supporting their fear.

lol! Yeah bro, Clinton supporters are out peacefully burning cars and beating up white people. They're not violent.

Obama did everything he could to take guns, he just failed, like he fails at everything.

>satin

>Project Veritas

debunked, fake & gay.

It does suck for the kids, but that's not anyone's fault but the parents.

Also, the 'that's different' argument is the inbred cousin of the 'slippery slope argument.'

The point is, those who act irresponsibly must take the consequences. We can't just absolve them of their crimes to our own detriment. Here in LA it's insane. The illegal immigration problem has led to extreme overpopulation, extremely high crime rates, an anchor baby voting block that votes against the best interest of citizens and in favor of non citizens. It's too much. It has to end. I'm from a family of legal immigrants. Even immigrants who came legally agree that the illegals are messing things up for everyone.

debunked? Your source? and don't tell me it's buzzfeed.

word

>both sides of the isle

I'm torn if there's a race war.

I know the whites will lose (see May 7,1945), but I don't think the winning side will accept me.

wat do?

This guy gets it.

I would have thought that the
>different category
argument is pointing out the false equivocation. It is not a slippery slope argument. I am not arguing that a bank robbery is somehow going to turn into a mass shooting spree, or that deporting mass amounts of illegal immigrants is going to result in a totalitarian state, or that a bank robbery will result in another recession, or that having a child in any of these situations will result in eternal damnation and the deterioration of society as we know it.

Not at all.

You cannot reasonably compare a bank robbery, a murder, and illegal immigration together, and suggest that they all include the same set of consequences and qualifiers for everyone involved, because they are all crimes by nature. That doesn't mean you can't have a serial killer bank robber who is also an illegal immigrant. But that's besides the point for the time being.

>those who act irresponsibly must take the consequences
Which makes sense. And yet, you even said yourself that most of those in question know what they are doing when they come here illegally and have children. I won't dispute that at all.

But then you have the minority of individuals who just don't fit in the box labeled "horrible", and it becomes tantamount to deciding whether someone convicted of not paying taxes should be subject to the death penalty in the same way someone convicted of committed a murder would be, because the murder and the federal misstep are both crimes. Why is why I said that your previous example read like a false equivocation.

Are you comfortable with the notion that you are ready to absolve others of their lives, for your benefit, and their detriment, bar none? Should there be absolutely no other way to deal with them? You can say yes, it's not wrong.

Because a lot of his loudest supporters want that.

>implying there aren't just as many, if not more, racist bigots who are black and hispanic or self-hating whites that support Clinton

If you choose to not even give the guy a chance it's your own fucking fault when you get left behind in the dirt. Liberals and sjws can sit and complain all they want, but their time's over. THIS is progress. THIS is change. Not that fake bullshit Obama tried selling the American people. It'll be funny to see all these globalist dipshits sitting in their rocking chairs in 2 years like old Confederate soldiers talking about how they wish "the good 'ol days" of 2012-2016 would just come back so they could pretend to be otherkin again.

>you actually believe that shit

Stay salty there, when the trials begin get a good seat, pay attention, and learn what crooks you backed.

Right ok but... what I'm asking is why does the KKK support him? I mean clearly Trump is not racist, so how did that happen? How did everyone get it so wrong?

>Documented instances from an independent source

Democrats, bad for America.
If they speak, it is in lies.
We should give them the opportunity to volunteer for the Mars "Beta" Colony.
There's yer new, one way ride.

Tumblr

Anyone who crosses our border illegally is a felon. They have committed a felony and the LAW classifies them just the same as any drug dealer, murderer, or bank robber. I don't know what you're trying to get at with your pseudo-lawyer bullshit, but you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

No one's calling them "horrible" but they are criminals and felons and there's no way to sugarcoat that.

You're trying to launch a "muh feelings" argument that just doesn't hold water. They've exploited our charitable nature for decades now, you know it, I know it and it's time to stop. For fucks sake we paid to put billboards in their own countries telling them NOT to come here so there's no absolving them.

You know who I feel sympathy for? I feel sympathy for the LEGAL immigrants who have patience, who take the steps required to immigrate legally. The people who do the studying, take the tests, and then have their faces stepped on by a bunch of assholes who think THEY'RE more important than the people who do the right thing.

If you're going to argue this is any way okay, you must also not give a shit about the asshole in class who writes the answer down on his hand before the test and fuck that nerdy kid in the corner who actually studied and learned the material. We should still give that faggot a pass on the test? No.

Hillary also had members of the California KKK support her. What's your fucking point?

Why did the Muslim Brotherhood (a well-known black militant group) support both Obama and Hillary if they're not racist?

Why did the New Black Panthers support both Obama and Hillary if they're not racist?

How did everyone who voted for Obama and Hillary get it so wrong?

See how easy that is?

I entirely believed this until he became president and I saw what he was actually doing.
On a related note does anyone want to spank me while calling me names and lecturing me about how you can't stump the Trump?

hes not???? feelsbadman

Yeah but Hillary and Obama are racist. I hope you're not implying the KKK watches liberal media...?

Where can we build an asylum big enough?
Mars!

Democrats. Bad for America.

Hillary and Obama aren't racist because those people support them. I hope you're trolling right now and not seriously that stupid.

>Hillary and Obama aren't racist

Stopped reading there. MAGA faggot. Get cuckd kid.

>Clinton being a satanic,

Be honest, how many of your pals are "wiccan" "pagan" etc?

Democrats. Bad Americans

>Project Veritas

I see future Medal of Freedom awardee there.

Democrats. Too dumb for America.

>when I heard Hillary lost I threw my Doritos Locos Taco Supreme at the window of my Smart car

Hahahahhahaah I cant fucking even this is the funniest shit I've seen today.

I said they're not racist BECAUSE whacked out people support them. They're racist for a myriad of other reasons. Do you have a head injury or something, kid?

>Because a lot of his loudest supporters want that.

Source or are you just a race baiting Democrat who thiks a "chimp-out" now will win you an election you deserved to lose. Clinton? What a retarded choice, she is dirty as Bill.

Go back to Mexico, I can see right through you. No illegals in my thread.

Assertations based on his speeches and his voting demographic.

I don't agree with them, but that's some willful ignorance of America you got there, OP.

Yeah, you're trolling.
I voted Trump and you jumping at anything and everything you've made up in your head just makes the rest of us look like morons and is just as bad as the faggots thinking they're about to be sent to gay concentration camps or whatever.

kys.

The silent majority has spoken and they wanted trump, let the hypocrites make fools of theme selves they are getting paid 3500 a day compliments of gorge sorros.

Did you happen to assess "the voting demographic" or Clinton? You'll find just as many racist blacks and hispanics but we'll just ignore them. Afterall, half of them are illegal immigrants, felons, or both anyway.

>funniest shit I've seen today

Probably a rental too. Better hope Soros approves the clean up fee.

from the mainstream media
youtube.com/watch?v=GpLAzAZXi2A

No, no the law does not. It's not psuedo-lawyer bullshit that I'm invoking... it's the federal law.

I'll even prove it right now:
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2113
"Whoever takes and carries away, with intent to steal or purloin, any property or money or any other thing of value exceeding $1,000 belonging to, or in the care, custody, control, management, or possession of any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association, shall be fined"
>financial crime
>money
>crime does not necessitate loss of life
>does not involve immigration or naturalization in of itself
>generally can only be committed with intent to steal

law.cornell.edu/wex/murder
>Murder
>degrees of Murder
>loss of life is required
>intent or Mens Rea is not required (e.g. loss of life during bank robbery)
>in the case of a bank robbery, loss of life is treated more seriously than the loss of tender or currency

legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2001/3998/contents/made
>Drug Trafficking
>the preparation or other product is not designed for administration of the controlled drug to a human being or animal
>the controlled drug in any component part is packaged in such a form, or in combination with other active or inert substances in such a manner, that it cannot be recovered by readily applicable means or in a yield which constitutes a risk to health
etc
>intent or Mens Rea necessitated
>intent to profit from distribution of illegal substances
>intentionally trying to mask the distribution of illegal substances through otherwise mundane means
>no intent to kill
>no loss of life required
>no funds are stolen from the government or institutions representing the government

They are all crimes. Yep. You got that right.

But they are all different
>different
types of crimes. I don't know how else to show you that.

I understand the "dreamers" being upset, they probably thought Obama's executive order had the force of law. They didn't know it was just him saying he would not do his job and enforce existing law, it did nothing for them long-term.

The other people... if they didn't get laws changed and just relied on another SJW administration, they deserve to be freaked out.

I am trying to launch a sort of "muh feelings" argument, but not entirely. Adding that aspect of an argument to an informal setting like Sup Forums isn't even inappropriate. You're only taking it that way... and contrary to your claims, some of what I am saying as of now holds much credence. Moments ago, you said "many". Now, you're speaking in absolutes. Then, you say there's no possible way of absolving them wherein moments ago you mentioned that there exists legal immigrants- which means there are ways to naturalize illegal immigrants.

Weird, huh. It's not as if these immigrants have to be identified and deported by agencies of any kinds, certainly not some that have to make sure that every single body they've picked up has been put on the other side of the border.

And, let's not forget. This is an issue that obviously deals with personal beliefs. You're getting upset just talking about it, because you continually invoke your own personal experience as anecdotal evidence in the same way I keep mentioning the moment you mentioned that "most" illegal immigrants know what they are doing. And you're using all capitals.
>you could just do this

And, guess what? Did you know that people commit crimes all the time? That people do cheat? That some people don't and will never follow the rules? That some even manage to make it through life never having really followed them anyways? I can say without a doubt that I do not care who gets away with cheating on a test- because I'm the kind of individual who understands why tests are created in the first place. When more people cheat on a test, there's more incentive to achieve impossible results in the grade curve.

Honestly I wish they'd genocide the faggots

but thats just me

You mean that's not true??

Majority voted Clinton though. She just didn't pull the numbers like Obama.

no we're actually primarily traps, which often surprises the ignorant college types.

I think we are going to fight a civil war. Trump will likely be the first US president ousted in a coup in order to save the country.

Financial Crime- Felony
Murder- Felony
Illegal Immigration- Felony

You should've saved yourself a lot of typing.

I'm not the same guy you were talking to before, so pulling up something some other faggot said then comparing it to what I said doesn't hold water. Next.

Yes, there are LEGAL immigrants. Those LEGAL immigrants weren't magically transformed from ILLEGAL immigrants by some kind of weird sorcery you numbnuts.

I'm not upset at all, you just look like a straight up douche when your "muh feelings" arguments get shut down with logic so you resort to projection "oh my god you're soooo angrryyy." No. It's a black and white issue. The legal immigrants didn't hop the border then hide out for years working under the table. The ones who CHOOSE to ignore our laws AND the plight of their own people to skip the line and say "Fuck everybody but me and what I want" can take a fucking hike. They can do it on their own or they can get dragged out of wherever they're staying by ICE agents, doesn't matter to me. I'm certainly not losing any sleep over a pack of assholes who fuck their own people over, ignore the sovereignty of country, and ignore our laws.

They don't get a pass because "people commit crimes all the time." That doesn't excuse they're behavior, which is what you're really trying to do with your asshat arguments. Just because "crime happens all the time" doesn't mean you ignore it when you find it. You stop it.

Actions have consequences. They're past the "action" part and are about to face the consequences. You're trying to derail the natural order of things by somehow arguing they don't deserve to face the consequences of their own actions. Not going to happen, kiddo. Pack those bags, it's happening.

As long as you're legally here, there is no hate.

>They're not the total sum of all leftists.

The difference is that the powers that be, AKA 'MUH SYSTEM' actively side with these people. Doesn't matter how many there are, the fact that they are supported in full by the existing government is the problem, and therefore what makes them an actual problem, compared to the few angry Trump supporters that have been galvanized and are now running around screaming 'DEUS VULT!' at random hijabis.

'A few nutjobs' stop being a 'few' when their actions are pardoned by the government. I don't care about their numbers. Why fuck doesn't anyone understand this!?