China is future. Russia is shit

China is future. Russia is shit.

>termite houses is the future

It could be a nice thread, but you ruined it by mentioning Russia in your post.

why does Poland have such a hate boner for Russia?

russia is better

china has literally zero modern contents

America is the future.

The world belongs to Brazil, we control both China and Russia.

China is shit at maintenance

Heт, этo Poccия.
Хэйл Пyтинa.

Russia is like a big brother who always tries to dominate the rest.
Pesonally I don't hate Russians. Met many of them.

>Reagan 1981-89: to press Soviet
>Trump 2017-25: to press China
China will have difficult time in 2020s

>Russia is like a big brother

Russia isn't your brother, Poles and Russians are even more distant from each other than Poles and Germans. We have literally noting in common.

>Met many of them.

I bet they were Ukrainians/Belarusians/Lithuanians.

China has already reached the peak of development, like Japan did in the 1980s.

Hong Kong is the future

its dead when 九龍城 fell apart

well good thing russia and china are really close toghether right now (geographically and relation wise)
we have many trade agreements with all the rising asian countries

>no trees
>no fields
>no grass
>no snow
>skyscrapers
I wouldn't last a week.

This is not the future I was dreaming about.

Good ventilation.
Solid build.
Has lighting.
Storage space.
Bucket and clock.
Has old man to share your thoughts with.

>No tree

No grass

Beautiful landscape in Hong Kong

Hong Kong has a world class geopark which your city will never have.

nobody feels anything about those photos
they all are pretty generic landscapes

>Russia is like a big brother
We are hardly related, there is nothing in common between us. We just happened to live near each other.

North Korea is more interesting.

This. Big international European and American companies and concerns are already picking India over China when they move their manufacture to Asia. China has seen massive rises in salaries and wealth in last 40 years. But result of that is higher manufacture costs. India is already better option compared to China since salaries haven't rise as much. Also India is democratic and "free" in western sense so it's easier for European and American companies to get into markets in India than China. China has already reached the peak of development and now they are in very difficult position. Continue to rise wages when manufacturing costs will also rise or not to rise wages when people are going to be unhappy with economic development? Chinese people will support Chinas communist party as long as their economy grows and people become generally wealthier. When that grow stops then the communist party is in big trouble. The same thing happened first in Europe then it moved America from America to Japan and now from China to India. That's circle of life or circle of manufacturing.

There's also one thing i have wondered many times:

How big poverty must be in China. China and USA has pretty much same size economies but USA has only 300 million people and China has almost 1.4 billion people. And we have seen in TV that USA has poverty of 45 million people of entire population. So this leads me to think what kind of poverty China and Chinese people must have.

>Chinese people will support Chinas communist party as long as their economy grows and people become generally wealthier. When that grow stops then the communist party is in big trouble
People keep repeating this but the moment this theory gets tested I reckon the party will just roll out the tanks again and make us all look stupid.

well their making the effort to drive up their own companies in china

manufacturing moving out isn't just due to prices, sometimes its also due to being out competed by local companies too.

Kim has a nice taste in architecture.

>skyscrapers are the future!
A skyline is just a distraction, and the technology is a century old by this point. The future is, as always, with whoever is the least dependent on trade for fulfilling their basic material necessities like water, energy and food. In this context skyscrapers, especially when they are built for commercial use rather than housing, indicate the opposite of good long term planning.

[Citations needed]

Fuck your stupid memes

1. Trump just said he supports the One China policy you dumb netuoyo
2. China is growing fucking 6.7%+. Japan didn't even grow 5% for any year in the 80's. Japan had a $30,000 per capita GDP. Today China has $9,000. They aren't even comparable.
3. India is a literal third world shithole with a GDP still smaller than their colonial masters. If "manufacturers" were moving to India it's FDI wouldn't be an absolutely pathetic $30-40 billion each year.
For comparison, China received $70 billion in FDI last year. It's economy added $825 billion dollars (biggest absolute GDP increase in history).

Stop for a moment and think critically. Where does the growth come from, where does it accumulate?

From the productivity gains in the economy and net labor force addition.

You do know how PIB (GDP) is calculated, ¿si?

C+I+G+ex-im

hes the diaspora and says this everytime

nothing can stop him

>people ITT pretending r*ssia was ever a choice
LESS PEOPLE THAN BANGLADESH
ECONOMY SMALLER THAN ITALY
MUH NUKES AND OIL
MUH NUKES AND OOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIL

>I bet they were Ukrainians/Belarusians/Lithuanians.
In a few years, they'll be under a Russian flag anyway.

>diaspora

I could be Xi fuckingping. Does that change the facts?

Just for that comment we'll let Russia advance into norwegian Lapland

What facts are those exactly? Why should I or anyone else trust the economic growth figures bloomberg is posting when the PRC claims 6% annual GDP growth and most people who actually know what they're talking about think that they are lying?

>most people

>gordon chang
>friedman

I've never seen a Pole posting something without mentioning Russia at least once

>becoming a hegemon without exporting culture
No one in this country wants anything to do with modern Chinese culture, even the Chinese themselves

future - radioaktive dust only. No exception.

>no military
>run by greedy turncoats
>decaying financial hub with no strategic value to foreign powers
lololololololololololol

>Russia isn't your brother, Poles and Russians are even more distant from each other than Poles and Germans
never seen Russian saying anything like that

most of HK territory is natural, thats why they have all these skyscrapers in the city so they preserve things like that

Because this same measure was used last year to claim China's government was overrstating GDP growth...