B A S E D TRUMP THREAD

B A S E D TRUMP THREAD

politicaloutsource.com/2016/11/donald-trump-to-turn-down-400000.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-and-aides-hedge-on-major-pledges-including-obamacare-and-the-wall/2016/11/11/9196b364-a82f-11e6-8fc0-7be8f848c492_story.html
crooksandliars.com/2016/01/trump-admits-he-never-building-wall
univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants
usuncut.com/politics/trump-obamacare-repeal/
occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/12/trump-just-announced-will-not-cancel-obamas-iran-peace-deal/
youtu.be/GwKvw2bzMqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH SO GENEROUS

400.000 a year is probably a small shitstain to him

more than you ever have

more than cunton has

be gone shill

no. that is incorrect

no fuk u i ave 9 milion dolars

What president has ever done this?

stop being such a nigger, can't you stop trying to make everything he does seem morally wrong

according to the article, only john f. kennedy and herbet hoover

Everyday you see why the democrats wanted to be in office, and why the media depicted trump as a cunt.

none. that's the reason Trump will make our great country even greater. He is not like other presidents and will bring hell upon the muslims and the latinos

>Trump turns down over 1.6 million dollars over four years, will probably donate it to charity

THAT FUCKING XENOPHOBIC RACIST

check'd, but you should probably read the link attached.. John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover did.. but I mean if Trump is half the President Kennedy and Hoover, america will be great again

Hilarious, isn't it.

b a s e d af

>The only current two include Herbert Hoover, a Republican who made millions of the mining industry before running for President, and John F. Kennedy. Kennedy, elected in 1961, came from a wealthy family. Instead, both chose to donate their salaries to charity.

read the fucking article at the very least before trying to spout shit you're ignorant of

>400.000 a year is probably a small shitstain to him
Exactly why he's donating it.

It's like walking by a penny on the sidewalk when you're making $100k/yr.

Financially, presidential salary isn't shit to him. But to a nonprofit, $400k/yr (or even $100k split between four nonprofits) IS a big deal.

And it's an easy way to look good and help out those less fortunate.

Clinton's a jew, and would never turn down gibsmedats.

>There will be no wall
>I will legalize some immigrants
>I will not remove Obamacare
>I will not ban Muslims
>I really just want to play golf
>I will merge the White House with my own corporation.
Yeah, real 'based.' Although now, as president, he *will* have to pay taxes, and he *will* have to release his tax returns.

it still amounts to 1.6 million

Check'd, and he'll recover that simply off interest on what he has now.

Great if the charity isn't the Trump foundation.

>Clinton's a jew

check'd, no doubt he will, hes a bidness man.. still based as fuck to turn down $1.6 million (and 2.2 million when he gets re-elected), and he might even donate it to a charity or the military. Shillary would've sent it to Libya

be gone shill

>implying Israel is bad

Sources?

easy now adolf

>Israel
>bad
pick 1

>using 'jew' as an insult

there will be no sources for this false claim. he simply said he will keep parts of Obamacare, meaning one part; aid for those who can't afford it. he said this months ago before even being elected

>implying it's not

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-and-aides-hedge-on-major-pledges-including-obamacare-and-the-wall/2016/11/11/9196b364-a82f-11e6-8fc0-7be8f848c492_story.html

crooksandliars.com/2016/01/trump-admits-he-never-building-wall

univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants

*crickets*

well for starters its fucking washingpost you ignorant fuck

second, that hat in your pic is literally a fake. a Chinese knockoff . trumps are made in the USA ye fuck

trump just cant wait until these lizards are gone from his presence. just 80 days mr. trump

>a legitimate source isn't a legitimate source if I don't like it.
>Chinese knockoff
Even you should know how much Trump loves cheap Chinese (and otherwise) labor. He's wealthy billionaire for a reason: he's no different from the rest, and you fools ate his brand right up.

Are you serious? The first two sources admit they're a bunch of "maybe"s - besides the Obamacare, which they mention will be reformed - and third straight up says it's old and reflects no one's opinions. Plus you're sourcing the Washington Post. Come on.

>Yeah, real 'based.'
Agree Donald is most BASED.

Although now, as president, he *will* have to pay taxes,

What *will* be the taxes on zero presidential income?

and he *will* have to release his tax returns.
Source. Which U.S. law says that?

>Reformed
Not repealed.
usuncut.com/politics/trump-obamacare-repeal/
^^Since you're so bootybothered by the Washington Post, for some reason. Here's a bonus.
occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/12/trump-just-announced-will-not-cancel-obamas-iran-peace-deal/

1.6 million + 1.6 million =/= 2.2 million
>user, I don't think you would be a good bidness man....

>Receive citation
>Pretended it's not valid
Politics 101
At least you managed to sponge up the "Wrong." thing.

Drain the swamp.
Fuck the shills.

Fuck Donald Drumpf!
Get this shit off here and go back to /pol losers!

You need the 'swamp's' permission to drain it.

Yet another thing Trump promised that won't happen.

no we dont, fucking libtard

do you guys still get paid by ctr

drain the swamp

>Checks and Balances
Yes, I'm afraid you do, cuckservative.

>"May not be his plan going forward"
Close enough to a "Maybe".

All I'm saying is its too early for the conspiracy theories. He was only elected a few days ago. Speculation is what fucked it for the left (besides Hillary and her team) so just learn from your sides mistakes and move on.

A citation with no evidence to the claim is a lousy citation.

exactly.. just a bunch of liberals trying to win a game

Not getting paid shit.
What's it like being Putin's bitch? Does he pay well?

I keep saying, we might want to start studying Russian.
youtu.be/GwKvw2bzMqg