Is there a way to check if my girlfriend is cheating on me or hiding conversations on her phone...

Is there a way to check if my girlfriend is cheating on me or hiding conversations on her phone? She has an Android and I have a feeling she is

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.world.androida.LogMySms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oldest trick is casually try to grab her phone when its just laying in front of you with her close to it. If she tries to take it quicker in a reflex she has something to hide.

Then from there on you can go like "What is wrong?" and then continue from there on as she will deny anything is wrong. Women act like victims all of a sudden and she'll start an offense to make you stop talking e.g. "Dont you trust me?"

TL;DR if you feel like this it must be a gut feeling don't trust her when you find out dump her.

She has no problem with me taking and looking at her phone. However, she's very tech savvy and I get the feeling she's hiding it somehow and I just don't know it.

Call it paranoia, but she has cheated before. I know I'll probably be called a cuck and all that shit, but spare me this and lend me some advice. If there's a way it can be hidden, I'd like to know.

This

Well even if she is cheating, you'd probably take her back. So why not spare the heart ache

No, I refuse to go through again. If she is, then I'm done. I just need to know if she is.

You're either really insecure or she must have done something that makes you very untrusting. Also you can't have a relationship with someone you don't trust.

>Once a cheater, always a cheater.

No fucking exceptions believe me when I say it. Fell three fucking times for this shit.

The more she cheats the more it becomes normal and then its just a matter of time till it becomes like breathing (normal to do so).

Never believe women right away, but don't give away your position. Stay one step ahead of them and lure them into an ambush. Also show no mercy, because that is a well known tactic that works with pussies.

You're more than likely right. I just want to be sure she is doing it again. If this is possible, I want to be sure.

I have her phone by the way.

Look for an app called audio manager you can hide messages pics ect

Unless she begged for you to stay with her. Do not be with her. Too big a risk. Also decrease investment on her.

When she is near you and is trying to tilt her phone as in tilting it away from you it means she is trying to hide a conversation don't hesitate to just look over and if she pulls away question it.

Whenever you are questioning her don't you dare to step back. If she can't calmly answer the questions she is trying to hide something and she will use emotions or cutting of the conversation as a tool.

I can know this, because I am currently in the middle of this bullshit. Never tolerate bullshit from a women. If she really isn't cheating, but just being a cunt she'll calm down soon otherwise she'll leave soon.

She did beg, had a break down in order for me to stay which is what convinced me.

Ultimately I see myself leaving soon regardless. Even if she isn't cheating again, i can't deal with the constant worry that she might be. It's driving me nuts.

If she is actually cheating, I'd like to find out before I break up with her. .

>Ultimately I see myself leaving soon regardless. Even if she isn't cheating again, i can't deal with the constant worry that she might be. It's driving me nuts.

Live by these words. You don't want to think twice or check on her for the rest of your life.

I really feel you op I'm going thru the same thing with my other women are hard wired to be promiscuous some can just fight the nature

Well exactly. I thought the trust issue was normal for a bit after finding out, but apparently not. She have me this sweet talk, you can trust me bullshit act before the first time she did it. I don't know why I've bothered believing it for a second.

Androrat your gf.

I get you man. Just make a benefit/loss list. Try to lose your feelings for her and use her as a fucktoy. My girlfriend is my sex slave now. She can't live without me but cheated on me a while back. It's been fucking fun. Have no feelings for her, get sex every day, no more bullshit or hassle. She obeys every word I say. This shit made me dominant and it definitely chnaged my relationship with her from a sexless boring relationship to a fun sex filled relationship. All because the woman listens to the man. It should be like this. So in a way, the cheating helped. Become a man and just stop giving a fuck. Use her as much as you can. Become her owner.

Just be single and find another person to just have sex with because when you go one step further your risking your inner peace falling in love is maneuvering a minefield

You will feel like shit if you break up with her which is normal, but you will also feel the urge to try and get back with her. Don't ever do that if she cheated once and again.

Also would be best to block her from anything and everything you have her on just so you can forget about her and move on.

>Be me
>Currently in the same bullshit with my girlfriend
>Tired of taking shit pussy is never worth it
>I'd rather live alone and happy and do my own things.

Don't listen to those fags who go like "hur dur you can't get a girlfriend thats why you hate girls hur dur" they're probably cucks or insecure fags.

>Girlfriend cheats
>Takes her back
>Literal cuckold
Why do you even care? You obviously don't care if she cheats.

My personal opinion relationships are dying and can't match social media so find a fuck buddy so you won't have anything to lose

This is sound advice op.

Im with you on that! No one fucking cares anymore.

The best outcome of a loving relationship is one of you dies and hopefully during the adventure nobody cheated

Fucking this.

There are still old fashioned people out there who know how to live by the old rules, but even they are changing their minds. Its like a time race to find that one good person and settle, before everything goes to shit.

Being cheated on is up there with one of the top five pains in life I wish that on nobody worst pain to endure it will change you physically

All the good fashioned ppl are dying off my friend very sad

have her unlock private mode and go through her texts and pictures. if you get her phone and try to switch the phone to private mode and it has a password or a pin, she is most likely hiding something.

>A time race
Couldnt have said it better! Glad im in my 30s and some of the girls of my age still have brains. I see those around 18 +-5 years... man they're like FUCK->WIPE->CHANGE->FUCK
Its fun for a while, we all did it.. but damn..

Im 23 years old and my current girlfriend I am currently struck within this shit is 32 years old.

I do agree with you that shit is going downhill really quick. To be honest a few years ago I read a story about this guy waiting for his parents to die so he can attempt suicide without hurting his parents. I am actually waiting for this to happen so I can fuck off to from this world. I really don't see why people want to live so badly on this world.

I lost my virginity with my current gf see But even with the old fashioned people you get bullshit. Its a woman thing we will never understand I suppose other than just trying to be calm and "go along" with it.

I think my problem is that I won't just accept bs lying down my stepdad got cheated on by my mom and I'm just supposed to accept that no I hate my mom for fools that till this day that man took care of me and my brother when he didn't have to and she did that unacceptable I've seen and experienced so much fucke up bs that makes me not have faith in relationship

Honestly man if shes cheated before your going to spend the rest of your relationship always wondering and worrying about whether she is going to do it again. Kick her to the curb and move on.

I've cheated myself in a past relationship got a bj I regret hurting my ex till this day and vowed to never put a person Thru that pain again I've learned to regret and stop most ppl never do they keep going and never learn from the mistakea

I want to kill myself but need a better way then bullet to the brain something painless I've had a friend that did it I'm said he's gone but what happened to him shows sometimes time doesn't heal or fix the pain it's a persons right to go if their truly unhappy and see things for what they are

I want to try this.

We'll I heard that made it to were there's more oxygen in helium tanks so you can axyphsiat yourself

Yea I heard that too some time ago. You always have carbon mono-oxide which is just incomplete fire in a non ventilated space.

Wow, I tried to get away from you, black cock, but I can't escape.
Holy shit you're a juggernaut of all juggernauts! It's no use trying. You got me! Rock my world baby! My asshole puckers and I feel alive.
Damn nigga! NIGGA! Get that shit! Fuck! Get it get it! Get it get it! I'm not going to run away. I'm addicted and I want to be down on my knees right away, no small talk or foreplay.

There is an app I found on the play store, looks pretty slick, but I haven't used it because I'm not a cuck. Appears to silently log all SMS to memory, dial secret code to launch. $1.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.world.androida.LogMySms

rj?