My girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I still love her, what should I do?

My girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I still love her, what should I do?

My son, posting her nudes is the first step on the road to healing.

Give her space and hang out with good friends, live your life.

Go on

I would if I had any, she was quite a prude when it came to nudes.

yesterday would've been my 5 year anniversary if she hadn't left me for some other bitch boy a few months ago. I broke down earlier today. Things get better with time, but don't expect it to be quick.

Why'd she leave in the first place?

There can be no healing without the posting of nudes. It is written.

woah le edgy xDDDD lmao!

OwO

Love is a lot like a chemical dependency. Reorganize your house, start any good habits you have been meaning to do but have put off, and in general keep your mind busy and distracted. Do not fall in to vices, they are only bandaid and ultimately only out off healing.

Make sure to pack up anything that reminds you of her and store it, get rid if it, or give it to someone else to hold on to for safekeeping until you feel you are ready to deal with that stuff.

You can get through this, but it'll require you to actively push her out of your mind. In this way forgetting is a lot like memorizing - it takes time and effort to do both.

You'll be fine in time, OP. I know it hurts right now, but it just takes time.

I was at work, I slept at her house that morning. All was well, we were watching a show etc, breakfast, talking with her parents about politics, which in hindsight was a bad idea, because they are very xenphobic and not edjucated. After the discussion gets heated, she says to me that I need to stop being a whiny foreigener(which I am). I was really suprised to hear this and downright disappointed and quite offended by it. I decided not to talk to her for a while, just to think about things and work etc. When she calls me in the night, asking why I haven't said anything. As I start explaining, she fucking tells me to grab my stuff.

Stop loving her. Love self moar fgt

>cont
Maybe greentext?
>feel like it is some sort of sick joke
>comes over with 3 bags of my stuff and all the personal gifts I have given her
>velvet underground lp, pearl necklace, chanel soap, documentaries, my clothes, etc
>devasted by the sight of all these things
>I didn't do aything wrong
>She just said bye and left

Remove her of your life.

Hang out w/ firends, get drunk if you want, and take a looooong time i been in the same situation 6 months over, and now im hanging w( a new gf

Aaron?

lift weights and go fuck a different girl. don't cry like a bitch faggot

Seriously, just play some sad music, cry it the fuck out like we all gotta do every now and then, get mad, smoke something, take anger out on some 10 year olds on call of duty.

Then fuck some new broad.

Underaged post.

become an hero

>Masturbate with a picture of her.
>just when you are going to reach climax, take a lemon and squeeze it into your eyes.
>do this a couple of times.
>you will star related your ex with pain and you will hate her.

Play videogames, sad music (like crywak or Neon Indian "Polish Girl". It help me so much in his moment) read, walk, talk with some friend...

Do things, what can make you, live with less ideas.

Now its fucking hard as fuck, but trust me, use the time in your favor, and never give up

Man, $101 is too much too killmyself.

You should rape her

be fucking social, learn that there are other people out there that truly cares about you, realize that you dont need her to be happy, at least she didnt fuck your best friend.

You should rape her
She ducked my best friend

celebrate good times

I'm in the same boat 5 years been 6 months still sucks

consider the following:
>Stop caring.
She dumped you only because she didin't know you well enough. Fuck her, man, there are better women out there.

Also, opening advice hotline for anybody posting. Look for MGS pics.