Anyone want to kill their bosses? I surely can't be the only one. Please discuss

Anyone want to kill their bosses? I surely can't be the only one. Please discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually like my boss, so, no.

Your boss is a person just like you and has a job to do. Their job, by necessity will sometimes upset you but you should try to be more understanding.It's entirely possible to get along with your boss if you understand their perspective.

While that's true, some people should just not be in charge of anyone.

I'd love to lay in wait... I could accomplish so much... The fear in their eyes, the blood at my feet... The stench of death filing my nose... What a wonderful aroma... Fear and death... My only true friends.

Most people are just cunts so it's normal to want to kill them

>>This

Well, bad bosses do exist and can be frustrating. If you've done everything you can to rectify the situation then I suggest you find a different job. You're a free agent, most likely, act like it.

>> This too

If you are to the point that you desire to kill or wish death upon anyone regardless of reason then you need some counseling. You have lost all touch with your human side and obviously have been on Sup Forums too long.

Edges hurt

>being this cringey

>implying only autistic niggers on Sup Forums kill people.
Literally anyone can kill, you just probably shouldn't.

Warm blood running on my hands... The whimper of fear... You made your bed now you shall lay in it... Your worthless body SHALL not steal another breath.. Your worthless soul will suffer... I am the giver and taker... The dark and light. I strike without warning and without hesitation..

Those dubs.....behold.....he is the edge lord Sup Forums deserves.

Oh look more stolen as in NOT ORIGINAL content here on /b. Why should I not be surprised?

95% of the population should die.

Why thank you.

Well dont kill your boss. But what you should do is start practicing patience. Its is an awful but rewarding lesson.

You might think that you have better decision making skills or could manage employees better or see a new way of doing things that will streamline something

If you have had awful leaders or managers chalk it up to lessons on how to improve your own future leadership skills.

Baking powder? I actually just typed this off the cuff.... Apparently you are part of the 95%

Thank you. You sir a are White knight amongst white knights. Too bad more people like you don't exist.

nothin personnel kid

Nah, I literally wanna hug my boss, she's adorable. :D

>taking the bait

Oooh I'm so scared.... Oooh please anything but this.... Oooh please oh please oh please. Your the kind of cunt that makes the world as pussy as it is.

You.

You should be scared. if he did submit your comments then you have won a spot on a watch list. They will run your background and check for violent episodes and other such comments and may even send some one out to evaluate you in an interview. They take those tips seriously and do investigate them. I should know as I was investigated for making similar comments.

is.Sup Forums.org/b/1478995420406.jpg

Oooh good God not this....

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

That clause only serves to protect the site owner from posted content. It is not to protect nor does it protect the posters. You really are an idiot if you think a blanket close on some random board will protect you and allow you to make such comments with no fear of legal backlash.

You pussy.

Nice bait OP. You caught so many with that one..

Well aren't you a rhodes scholar... Lol

Thank you. I AM THE MASTER BAITER!

LOL