Ok, I know the advice

ok, I know the advice.

go out more, talk to more people.

but isn't there more detailed advice?. for example I could go to the cinema but that wouldn't help much.

what would be better? I've thought I've trying some role-playing clubs out. I guess that would be worth a try.

Go to bars. You always meet new people at bars

by myself?

(ive drifted apart from friends years ago)

Yes! I've met tons of new friends that way

ok i get you.
Im a brit bong so I might need to look around for the right place. There's always a local pub but there more for older people.

Why~?

at uni, they moved on to their lives, I wasnt anybodies 'best' friend. just an extra.

Wanna be extras together~? hn?

dont what you mean. I got an instinct to back away desu.

you might be a middle aged guy looking for webcam for all i know. or it might end up an an awkward conversation.

Suit yourself~

part of me thought you might be grill

Then part of you is straight gangsta, yo~...

Or, did you mean, feminine~?
I'm feminine~. Who said I wasn't?!
Wip it out, right now~! >:o

...sorry; you were saying~?

feminine works for me

get two jobs and make money?

i ain't got no friends either but i'm happy that way. well i do got friends but i kinda wanna be left alone though.

Then~... wanna be extras together~? =]

ok, what do you have in mind?

Nothing~, at the moment~.
I just don't feel like being alone anymore~.

Do what you love.

ALWAYS!

To do less is to deny the entire purpose of life.

When you find one who loves to do what you love? Become "one" with them and do what you both love.

Our goal in life is to be born to learn perhaps to love and to die.

ok, then where you from?
(not looking for meetup, just making conversation)

Space~; existence~. ;p

I took a course in computer games design, it didn't work so now I don't know what I love.

well aren't we all.
like I said i live in the west midlands of UK. tried to be a games developer but it clearly wasn't for me.

...is that a flirt~?!

you sad fuck

if you want it to be

still dont know much about you.

You're flirting with me, aren't you~?!
Go on~; more!

i think IT is leading you on mate

not knowing what you wanna do in life is great though. you get to try other things.

HrmNn~*... speak clearly! >:c

I thought it might be someone trolling, might've keep me occupied for while, had a few laughs.

im working as a stocktaker now, min wage, there are worse jobs out there but I need to find a new career.

perhaps I could take a course but I'm always worried it might end up in vain. I can't really try anything, just things with low entries.

OP all about finding what you enjoy. No offence but you must have a couple of mates or associates? Hit a pub, get drunk make an ass out yourself trying to get laid (might pay off) If you like comps do a night class, meet people there and organise nights out. Seem like you think to much bit like myself, hard but try and ease up and have a fuck everyone else attitude. Your life, your reality make what you want happen

Yeah, let me give you some advice. I probably more fucked up socially than you...

perhaps the roleplaying would be a good start, I've recently gone off vidya so perhaps this end up as a better version, more interaction, less being stuck behind a screen.

if you don't like what ya doing right now. quit and do something else.
its a min wage job so you got nothing to lose.

yeah i keep procrastinating. I don't want to exit without a plan but I always find a reason to wait a little longer.

thats the worst part about my job, it isnt actually terrible just mediocre.

good friends is everything. and people who disagree never had real good friends before.

()
(~.~)
Hm.

Have a dog.

>it isnt actually terrible just mediocre.

The worst kind of trap.
You will wile away your days for rich men that will drink wine mixed with your childrens tears.

Flee NOW!

yeah but if there's no way for you to make more money at that job and it is kinda pointless.

you should quit and find a new job unless you think you will advance and get paid more

i tell mom i meet new people every day
on Sup Forums

Honestly, when I broke up with my ex in the summer I dated around and found out that I'm much happier alone doing my studies and starting to lift weights. I think a big part of overcoming loneliness and wanting of others is through introspection.

It takes time, effort, and patience, but in the end I learned to value myself and become someone that is liked by others through me liking myself.

Only good friend I've had was girl fucking me

amen to that.

It took me a long time to figure this one out myself but when I did it was very liberating.

Oh, god yes~. รต.o
(Sorry, nosy.)

Hmph! ...hn, hn!! ...hm.