So how all you Trumpites feeling now that Trump has already gone back on most of his promises?

So how all you Trumpites feeling now that Trump has already gone back on most of his promises?

I fell better than literally 100% of you liberals that never seem to shut up. Don't pretend like you give a shit about politics all of a sudden because it is trending to have an opinion about politics at the moment.

Now brush your teeth and pick out an outfit for eight grade tomorrow before going to bed. I'll be in to tuck you in when the adults go to bed.

/thread

I knew that either he would reneg on campaign promises or the congress would prevent him from fulfilling them

I also knew that congress would do anything Clinton wanted

that is why I voted for him
I would rather have a do nothing president than a homicidal psychopath that no one will stop

What has he done so far? I haven't been following any politics but I'm curious to know what everybody is going on about.

He decided some parts of Obamacare are ok after all. He's "draining the swamp" right into his own cabinet by appointing washington insiders. He decided he doesn't want to live in the White House.

I just hear reporters trying to hold him to things literally, like banning Muslims or deporting 11 million people in three days. Since those things aren't plausible, maybe he wasn't speaking literally.

Having to decide what their definition of is, is, for Bill Clinton taught the media to be idiots.

he hasn't :D

He sounds like a CEO giving quarterly reports.
This quarter we will transform this or that, with tremendous results. Everyone will be ecstatic about the fabulous returns. It will be a disaster in the marketplace for our competitors.

If anyone takes that stuff literally, they probably do horribly picking stocks.

>He decided he doesn't want to live in the White House.
Yeah. The Press is reporting he won't take the Presidential salary
>BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT THE JOB

>Your wife's boyfriend

kek

> speaking literally

I heard him saying such things, saw his mouth forming the words ... I would say he literally has spoken.

I'm sorry but what are you fucking shills talking about? At least try to make an argument that is real, have you seen his 100 day promise? He plans to do exactly what he's been saying.

>He plans to do exactly what he's been saying.
No. He's just planning on doing what he's been saying.

But if the wind changes all of the sudden ...

Do.... do you even realize what you typed?

Like the words, Mexicans are all hard workers, taking the jobs Americans don't want.

That could be taken literally, and disproven easily by finding one drunk piece of trash.

Mexico should be a land of productivity with all those hard workers.

We are so happy, we almost enjoy your continued evil presence. You are a reminder of the future we have aborted. Feels good.

Democrats = whiney brats.

Do you even know the finer details of your own language?

I have no idea what you're talking about but you literally restated what I said twice and tried to say it was different.

The only one I see that I would be amazed to see happen is the term limit amendment. If he can get career Congressmen to vote themselves out of their jobs, he'd be a wizard.

you mean from the 100 day list? Yeah not too many things are even that far fetched.

plan to do sth != panning on doing sth

First is way more determinate.
The second is more like making thoughts, head scratching, feed shuffling and saying "Muhhh nigga"

But now you're getting a homicidal psychopath who will bring more homicidal psychopath along the way. Have you seen his transition team and the people he's consider for his cabinet?

I'm just looking at the silver lining, with Clinton winning it probably would have been slow progress for us progressive and her only throwing us bones to feed on, like Obama. Perhaps now we can make a real coalition within the DNC, clean house, and maybe actually get something down.

Amazing as i voted for him purely to cancel out a hillary vote. And with all the crying going on i feel even better. I fucking love shillary tears

You mad that Trump took your CTR job there shill?

“In your campaign, you said that you would deal with our country’s immigrants and enemies by personally fucking them all to death. How do you plan to actually achieve that?” he asks.

“Well, Matt, I don’t think I said I would fuck them all to death,”

“So, by our estimates, it’s roughly 7.6 million people you have promised to fuck to death in your first year of office,”

lol, I meant to respond to the first guy.

>Have you seen his transition team and the people he's consider for his cabinet?
What did you expect?
When you drain the swamp you're left with muck and mire.

Have you seen what he thinks should be privatized yet?

Nothing. Because he's not president yet you fuckin retards.

The modern version of war is disgusting. Instead of a WW2 that rages for a few years, 8 in that case, these low-intensity police actions can drag on for decades. It's good for war profiteers and policiticians, but miserable for people living in those targeted nations whether they had anything to do with the government that DC doesn't like or not.

Same as when Obama won, the media is full of "he's going to..." and "he's planning to..." and you had all better be ready for the sky to fall.

Same shit, but the young people in the streets don't remember 8 years ago when they were watching Nickelodeon.

Come on, there has to be someone decent on the right or some rational person over there.

I heard different thing, talking about social Security, prisons, (if you're going to deport illegals we are going to need more prisons to detain them), he wants to give VA a "choice", so not a full privatization. Roads, bridges, just different things.

Oh I agree for the most part, but do you really think he is going to be different?