CAN'T BRUISE THE CRUISE

Tom Cruise is back at it again with Jack Reacher 2
youtube.com/watch?v=aRwrdbcAh2s

Is this guy single-handedly saving the action genre?

Fuck me that looks nice.

The first one was a real surprise, like a really charming Jason Bourne. This looks to be more of the same and I'm liking it.

>no herzog

>atleast no jai courtney

jai courtney was actually good in jack reacher

...in that he died in the end

Jack Ryan and Jack Reacher! Tonight is going to be a total jack off!

Cool, the first movie was actually good. The action and plot twist and stuff. Didn't expect them to make another but hopefully this movie is as good as or better.

Fuck yes. Can't bruise the Cruise.

Liked the first movie. This one seems to be alright as well.

>He punches a car window open

When is this meme going to die

le never disappointing his audience man. I don't know how he does it. (yeah I do, Xenu)

when it stops looking cool

This honestly looks like satire or something, like it's making fun.

Name 35 other kinos where it happens

Him and Keanu, John Wick 2 should be good as well

I could name 800

What Jack Ryan?

You can punch through a side window with enough martial arts training you wiry shit

he means the movie called Jack Ryan

Yeah but what about it? its not like there is a Jack Ryan movie coming out

fug, this looks good
i like the first movie

I would love to see you try.

Is Tom eating too much, guys?

He's got something in his hand if you look closer, probably used it as a makeshift window hammer.

I downloaded Jack Reacher. Watched it once. Now I can't find it. I have a Tom Cruise film somewhere in a file that isn't properly identified.

>tom's balding
the dream is dead

Good eye.

>it's a protagonist is a superhero movie

Next.

Let me know when it becomes my problem.

Tom Cruise is looking older. Please death don't take my Cruise!

Cruise just can't be rused

>tfw he's turning 55 soon

Looks like that sex toy girls put up their asses.
A butt-plug, I think.

lol if you only knew, the guy in the book is 6'5, 250 lbs, heavily muscled (says he never works out) and broke the neck of a guy who was 400 pounds and even taller than him with one arm.

About time for him to do a spacewalk.

HYPE FUCKING HYPE MFW HYPE

No, he's just 60 and short.

>heavily muscled with low body fat that eats nothing but carbs
you forgot that one part. The books are comfy as fuck though, loved reading them

I unironically love tom cruise

He looks a bit chunky nowadays

really makes you think

>tfw my diet is literally all carbs.

Not overweight though, guess that's cause I exercise a lot.

He was putting on weight. His arms are pretty huge in this movie.

tom cruise starring in another action movie as tom cruise

meh.

>Is this guy single-handedly saving the action genre?

I was hoping he would continue saving science fiction first but I'll take another Jack Reacher with him too.

I wonder if this is because of another role, Tom usually looks pretty decent, like in Rogue Nation, motherfucker actually trained to hold his breath for 6 minutes.

>Not 'Gone Tomorrow'

FUCK.

I'm not saying you have to be overweight if you only eat carbs, but you don't end up being a 250lb walking muscle by only eating carbs.

Same, only reason I exercise a lot is so I can eat like shit.

People are always saying, "How can you eat all that without getting fat?" It really isn't that hard.

Also he punches the corner, which is the proper way to do it

I'd rather see the one where he's protecting the old lady from the cartel or whatever. All those books would make GOAT cruise movies.

You are not alone

*And cut! Alright that's it for today!*

Tom: Hey Jonah, time for Subway!

everyone does because he literally only makes great movies.

I dont give a fuck what anyone says, Cruise makes an awesome movie every 2 or so years.

I look forward to the shoops.

I don't know, i liked the first one, but this trailer makes it look too gimmicky.
I feel like i've seen this character under different names a thousand times. The indestructible nobody, the rogue underdog yet knows all the ropes, knows everything etc.

>we will never see the scene with reacher and his brother visiting their dying mother and she does the ritual one last time
at least teabag is in this one.

Who do you guys want to direct MI 6? I really want Edgar Wright.

Yeah yeah, a more well constructed version of , no one gives a fuck about your opinion.

Since we are all so happy to see the great Tom Cruise in a sequel to our beloved first Jack Reacher movie, can we now go over the classification of that first movie after some time has settled?

Anybody else had the feeling that Jack Reacher is a superhero movie?

>ex-military guy with super skills
>went off the grid and has kept no close friends or family (we know of)
>comes in and beats the bad guys
>solves their puzzled conspiracy

You have to be honest. When he is in the bus at the end of the movie it pretty much gives off the wipe of a real life vigilante.

>that girls put up their asses
user...

The talk about the desk in the trailer seems like the story he was telling in 61 Hours.

>The indestructible nobody, the rogue underdog yet knows all the ropes, knows everything etc.
Jack Reacher is literally a pulp hero. And the books are enjoyable as fuck, and so far the movies are too.

I agree

>Who do you guys want to direct MI 6?

I don't know about Mission Impossible but if there is another Jack Reacher I want Martin Campbell to do it.

>yfw the third movie of both franchises will be a two parter crossover
>JR vs JW
>Then JW AND JR

that's pretty much what he is. And it works because no one wants to watch a movie about someone who isn't capable fumbling his way through. That's what made reacher and taken great. The wrong people fucking with the right guy.

jack reacher is 6'6" in Lee Child...Little Tommy is only 5'5"

>Anybody else had the feeling that Jack Reacher is a superhero movie?

In the novels he's just a drifter that keeps getting roped in to shit but it's something he dives in to willingly and he doesn't like standing by.

>Also no Francis Neagly

that would never happen, if anything it would be them pitted against each other and one of them would have to die

and he pulls it off. It's fucking incredible.

So what is Jack Reacher, a specialized military detective that is specifically called in to solve internal crimes and mysteries within the institutions of the military?

Ex Military Cop.

That and also a drifter. There's an entire awesome book set in the southwest, solely because he was drifting from point A to B.

he was an MP, a major in the army. Nothing specialized, just someone really good at his job with uncompromising morals.

I think sci-fi isn't just as dead as classic pulpy action movies

>he was drifting from point A to B.
almost every book is that though. Not as bad as a robert langdon book.

>Who do you guys want to direct MI 6?
Chris McQuarrie who did Rogue Nation and the first Jack Reacher is doing the sixth

Why don't they make a Reacher movie about the story when he's in the town and gets framed? Isn't that like the first Jack Reacher story aswell?

good.

it's like almost every story. They'll probably get around to it.

tfw you ironically like Langdon books

Are the Reacher books worth reading?

Watched the first just because of her

Did scientology abandon cruise? He is JUST level. No more woodoo magic and Virgin blood?

Very. There's a reason they're constantly on even supermarket bookshelves.

>Are the Reacher books worth reading?
After I saw the first movie and liked it, I read the first book. A couple weeks later I had burned through all of them. They're enjoyable at worst.

So he's basically the Rambo/Solid Snake archetype, the soldier who just wants to be left alone but is always called in by the higher ups because he's the best they've got

Funnily enough, stories were surfacing motnhs ago about a rift between him and religion, due to his daughter.

He has lost favor with their gods...

kek
>thinking that Scientology abandons people

>Rob is lousy in bed

LITTLE

>always called in by the higher ups
Sometimes Reacher's just a drifting do-gooder.

I've literally done it to someone. It isn't hard. Glass is leaded these days so you don't get cut too badly.

He's already achieved psychic mastery over the material realm anyway, so there's really left for them to offer him.

no. Not at all. Long story short, he got kicked out of the army (or left it) because he didn't want to be part of it's corrupt(?) system. He was just an MP that worked at whatever based he worked at and did detective work as was needed and was good at it. After he washed out or whatever, he would pick a random place for a random reason and visit there. And either on his way there or when he got there, he would get pulled into some bullshit that would turn out to be bigger than anyone knew. The bad guys would fuck with him and he's an all or nothing type of guy so he would fuck with them back and end them.

He gained weight for "Mena".

>lady gaga
>Secret to gain wait

Fat lards now need special secret diets to become more fat

I want the lions and the coliseum back

>I want the lions and the coliseum back
Soon.

We have about 20 years max before total collapse, its not impossible we see bloodsport make a brief return before the lights go out.

That would be bad writing in today's hollywood where everything has to be a setup to something bigger, I wish they did something like that though

>gain wait
>wait
breh
don't know why I know this but they're referring to some hip issue she had that cut down on all her physical activity.

Neat, but was hoping for someone new.

>I want the lions and the coliseum back

Where is Jonah when you need him.