Who 25+ here?

Who 25+ here?

27 here. Having a comfy night just browsing Sup Forums and chugging rolling rock with some techno playing. Might go to a club or wine bar later tonight to scope out qt's because things are falling apart between me and my chinese gf (I told her I don't want to marry her).

American women definitely do suck, that's one things I've been realizing over the past year.

I wish I could fuck an American woman.
Been told it's so easy when you're French, didn't have the opportunity to try yet.

I'm 27 too. I've convinced my gf that marriage is dumb. I must be lucky I guess

They suck, but not as good as a Jamaican woman

bumpin for more oldbros

what do you do for a living OP.

28 college football and chill

26 here. Gonna hang out with a friend later, probably just get food and/or play video games. Don't really go to clubs or anything like that. Can you really meet qts there? What's it like?

27 here.

Saturday nights are foosball nights, headed to bars at 10.

Carry on.

I'm a quality control tech, don't make too little but not too much either.

32 here.
My mum just gave me my allowance might buy weed or save it up for a new comp build

35 here. Enjoying a quiet weekend. Been watching the show Home Movies and playing Destiny.

24 here, may I join in ?

32 here. Chilling, vaping, listening to some silence while my kids are napping

Sure thing

I'm gonna go to this LGBT club I frequented with my bi best friend before he moved to new york. Girls there are pretty open to advances

33 here. Gonna take a nap before i pregame. Then gonna go to the gay bar to pick up unsuspecting bitches....DON'T JUDGE ME

What bar?

I pity you

24 guy here. Neet, got shitloads of weed, good contacts for more. Selling mostly to friends. Risk-free job. Playing vidya whole day, tripping and going to psy parties from time to time. Gotta love the life, man.

where did you get the weed?

26 in 5 hours

killing myself then, i can't make it through another holidays fucking alone again and nothing ever gets better it only gets worse

Don't do it user, there must be something in life that you enjoy doing, that makes life worth it

27 here. currrently breaking up with my gf of 3 years so just figuring out time-wasting things to do. food in a little bit, then bars. Debating on all you can eat sushi

Yup Yup 26 on the 17th kill me

26 from Munich. At home with fever and a Single Malt.

What is wrong with being 26? I'm 26 and love it.

57 here!
To put that in prescriptive, I first got laid when Jimmy Carter was in the White House.

bought it from growers

get the fuck off Sup Forums cheyne.

Based grandpabro, please tell me if getting married and starting a family is worth it. OP btw

36 oldfag...

Can you name the theme song from home movies?

No way, we were born on the exact same day.

17th of november 1990

26 from seattle here, just spent the day hanging out on Sup Forums, youtube, and stripping like a slut on omegle. all in all, not a bad way to kill a saturday

it's not about being 26, it's about being totally unloved for close to 3 decades
nope not a fucking thing

4 hours and 19 minutes

are you a grill or were you jacking off on omegle

43 dude here

31 years old here, drinking cheap bitter iced coffee, just the way I like it. Bitches are not on the agenda this year. Divorced twice and sober over a decade.

I'll be playing video games all night tonight, starting with some pillars of eternity and probably switching over to Diablo 2 because I can't let go of the past.

Life is okay.

Nearly 28 here, no fucking friends at all since I left school. Socially autistic so not much hope of a gf either. Still living at home because fuck living on my own, vidya most days to kill time.

Life is fucking shit

sissy

If you're ages 30 or up, sorry, you're a fucking loser. GTFO Sup Forums and go read a newspaper, old farts.

You're 28, and based on everything you typed, you have the mind of a teenager. Your brain has not reached a high IQ despite being fully developed.

You might as well kill yourself. Life is hard when you're dumb.

26, actually I live in Seoul now, teaching English. Save 1.5k/mo, bang asians, eat awesome food and hang out with goofy kids all day. Recommended

25 here
I'm gonna do it
I'm just building up the courage

Is the whole "If you can't get laid in your own country, you can't get laid abroad" meme true?

going to be 29 in seven day laying on my bed with my cat

Somewhat. If you're truly repulsive you don't stop being repulsive in another country. If you're just awkward or nothing special, it should be easier.

Bump for olds