Niggers wear 200 dollar shoes to school and outfits costing $300 but can't fucking afford a $120 calculator? mfw

Niggers wear 200 dollar shoes to school and outfits costing $300 but can't fucking afford a $120 calculator? mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=b3ta&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=eikjWOntBK2k8we3jIHoDw#q=calculators&tbm=shop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are u a teacher?

Why just steal whiteies

Where the fuck do you live that a calculator costs $120?
Man, the guys in Radio Shack sure saw YOU coming, didn't they? How much did they charge you for batteries?

You must not of made it past 8th grade

Graphing calculator are over priced as fuck.

You've just not encountered math that demands more powerful calculators yet, since you're still in elementary school.
>Underage b&

google.co.uk/search?q=b3ta&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=eikjWOntBK2k8we3jIHoDw#q=calculators&tbm=shop

GTFO, retard.

because it's easier to steal that shit than the locked away $120 calculator
>also, many probably can afford it
>they just have the shittiest priorities

>that's hardly enough for any college math what so ever

neither did you with grammar like that.

I got a TI-85 for like $50 when I was in high school. Unless you're one of those dorks who tries to code games on their calculator during class, why the fuck would you get anything more powerful?

are you my 7th period physics teacher?

Funny thing about the blacks, a lot of the expensive clothes they buy usually has the tags still, so they exchange them every few days for new shit. Rinse and repeat.

No, I am your father!

Who the fuck can afford a 120$ calculator?
Or would even want to?

im asking my physics teacher if he called me a nigger on monday

my calculator was like 50$
all the other math shit I do on my computer

I refer the honorouble gentleman to my previous reply.
You stupid fucker, you don't NEED a more powerful calculator than the ones we had back in the 1980's for SCHOOL. If you think that you do, then you've gone full retard.
What you THINK you need from a calculator, because you're too stupid to think for yourself, and what you ACTUALLY need from a calculator for school up to and fucking including college, are two entirely different things.
Actual fucking scientist posting here, and the last calculator I chose for myself cost around £15, and if I'd been allowed to choose one form retailer other than HM Government's prefered one (Banner, the name for the privatised company that used to be HMSO) I could have saved my department at least £5.
TLDR: You're a faggot that doesn't even know how to fucking use a calculator.

Firstly: OP said school, not college.
Secondly, even for college you don't NEED a calculator as powerful as you seem to think you do. Hell I don't even need a calculator as powerful as the one I've got for my damn JOB. And I was trained on, and still use a fucking Slide Rule.

this retard doesn't understand graphing calculators.

This retard (you) doesn't understand that you don't NEED that shit from a calculator.

*Applause*
TGGI