This is the best modern hip hop album by quite some margin

This is the best modern hip hop album by quite some margin

pinata tho

His delivery is so fucking boring

I wouldn't go that far but Denzel Curry is a beast and this album was really good

YES

It's nice but nostalgic 64 is forever the greatest denzel LP

what is it it about denzel curry that attracts dumb rockists who think rap starts at illmatic & tribe and ends at these katana and chinese cartoon rappers and run the jewels

Nostalgic 64 is great but this has better songs imo

Songcraft

the best denzel curry song is twistin

btfo autist

This album is supremely underrated on Sup Forums
Best rap album of last year, I still listen to it pretty often

but he has no songcraft - he raps about nothing and does nothing exciting with his flows or delivery or cadence to get away with it

really it's because me makes conservative 'bangers' for kids who look like a jar of mayonnaise that might have a anxiety attack if their favorite rapper steps outside of the box with their delivery

Nigga even the Lil Boat mixtape is better than that album

>does nothing exciting with his flows or delivery or cadence to get away with it
Now youre lyin

Also can we talk about how that cover is just an uninteresting version of the to pimp a butterfly cover?

Imperial was mediocre. But Denzel has released one of the best hip hop albums of the decade.

PiƱata is top 10 hip hop albums of all time.
wrong

White people like it when they can understand what the rapper i saying

boi...

/thread

>its a ripoff because its a black and white pic of a lot of niggers
Wtf you serious

>does nothing exciting with his flows or delivery or cadence to get away with it

So why do white people like Young Thug and Future

I think he is being unironic, yes

It was released literally 1 year afterwards and it's the exact same fucking concept. It'd be like if the rolling stones released an album with their faces through a blue filter 1 year after meet the beatles came out and your condescending ass is like "OH REALLY???!?!? THAT'S A RIPOFF??!! IT'S JUST A PICTURE OF THE BANDMEMBERS!!!!"

Lol bro denzels album is just a group pic of him and ULT, kendrick's is some symbolic shit

>mfw denzel curry fans are the new J. Cole fans

>Hip hop
>Music
Explain this meme

WE

Is that supposed to be funny

>not even his best album
pleb

not even a top 2 kendrick album

No. I like Denzel but this wasn't that amazing. Hope he goes for something a little more ambitious as the next project because ultimately Imperial felt like a small collection of good Denzel Curry tracks and not like a very thought out cohesive project that I want from him. Could also use a little spacier production like on the EPs.

> OMG MELON GAVE IT A 10/10
can we just put this album in rap poser core yet?

cLOUDDEAD

>modern

>2001

>2001
>modern

It's very good but I wouldn't go that far desu

Too young to drink or post on this board.

a 16 year old album isnt fucking modern idiot

Sure it is. It's stylistically modern too.

how dare you