I can't believe how stupid you guys are, especially the degenerates that browse Sup Forums...

I can't believe how stupid you guys are, especially the degenerates that browse Sup Forums. just a bunch of misogynistic pricks that voted for trump. now the whole country will be in shambles. how am I going to live a rape-free life and have my free speech. you bunch of racist pigs. i'll start.

>be fem, be latino, be 2 weeks ago
>major head on collision because of some redneck jew wanted to drive like the need for speed.
>lose consciousness while being trapped in the car
>EMT arrives and they required a rape contraption to free me from my entrapment, holding me in my car without my consent and consciousness
>they see that I was going into shock and begin to do CPR
>passers by and onlookers came to gather around me
>I awoke to people surrounding me with my shirt off except for my bra
>They have told me that they gave me CPR to bring me back to life
>felt a sign of relief but at the same time disgusted
>A man just violated me, I was unconscious and he took advantage of my body while I was unable to consent.
>sure it was great of him to have saved me but at the same time this is RAPE
>he ripped off my shirt, touched my boobs, and pressed his lips against mine, AGAINST MY WILL
>I feel so disgusted, he was shameless and applauded a hero instead of being called a rapist
>I was discharged from the hospital with bruising and facial swelling from being hit by the airbag
>still more psychologically traumatized by this man's action, and no one seems to think it is a serious issue
>I am going to find this man and sue him for raping me

anyone that does not feel that this was rape is part of the problem, being blinded by rape culture and being a rape apologist. I hope that this man pays for it and gets 10-20 years in prison. When I say that I have been raped, it is rape and end of discussion. I hope I will be doing good to the millions of women out there that feel the same way I felt. I hope this case makes them feel empowered and can finally stand up to the corrupt society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kinda believed it til fem and latino

Good luck next time

NO!! I am not going to expose myself and show my pic or tits on this message board. this is degrading. So you feminist haters and fuck off of this thread. it is a feminist love thread

> is feminist
> calls OTHERS stupid

HAHAHAHAHAHHA....

Low quality bait.

Ignores troll

Women are nothing more than sexual objects.

also, your the reason trump won... read this

and watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

I think you should have another accident. Maybe drive into a tree or a brick wall. Before you do, tape a note to yourself that says do not resuscitate. That should solve all of your problems

Talk about low quality bate, LMAO

tits or gtfo

>bruising and swelling from the airbag
pussy

but i like roller derby

I know this shit is bait, but it's so fucking weak I have to point it out. If someone honestly felt this way, they could easily get a widely recognized wrist ID tag that says "do not resuscitate". Problem solved, no need to feel like you were violated, because you are dead now. Fuck off, enjoy the next life.

please stop derailing my thread you bunch of non compliant rapists. I am just telling you my horrible story, which proves my point. you guys are a bunch of people that supports rape, inequality, and racism.

Dafuq , thats why i dont like feminists like you. You fucking all of them over. At least admit that you rather died, if you didnt then you are doublefaced as hell....
Normally the rescue guys dont even care about fucking you-.- if they do they have the wrong job

Getting raped vs world war against Russia
Chose faggot

Femanon here.
I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti feminest threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot.

Tl;dr

Nope, I am from Ohio, we all just wanted to elect a meme, Hilloli was too late. Some voted for Harambe of course.

I wou'd sarcastically stroke your ego but you would probably believe it 100%.

Tits or GTFO, tumblr fag.

>that voted for trump
>everyone on Sup Forums is a USfag

I spotted b8 when you said "redneck jew"

NO

Yep. Done and done.

And you rely on us... seeming as you spend all of our money and hardly work. Ik this is bait but fuck it. You then later complain you don't get paid the same but thats because you are fucking off and not making the descision. Mens happiness is much better and womens is plummeting. And it is as much of a mans kid as a womens, so why don't you try raising a kid without the money your partner gives you. actually kill yourself. you have autism levels that are not possible for humans. you are as stupid as me for responding to this bait.

that's pretty disgusting

If you don't like how the majority behaves, if you don't like anything about where you are, if you don't like how the established voting system puts someone into office...
You are obligated to take calm rational action make your voice legally heard.
Otherwise you can just shut the fuck up, or for the benefit of the general public; you can leave.

fucking kek

But if trump was politically correct and sjw materialy it wouldn't be a meme.

Best thing you could do, is to kill yourself and urge others like you to do the same. You're now living in Trump's America and there is no place for you here, or in the rest of the world for that matter. :)

their skin is simpson yellow