Jesus why is this so fucking long

jesus why is this so fucking long
benji is way better

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Sun-kil-moon-lone-star-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Benji as diverse in styles?

H*ck no, this has some nice grooves, nice textures and as usual Mark has nice little melodies on the nylon, it's just hard to notice when the lyrical content is so present.

Is this his grooviest record?

Easily his funkiest.

HOW MANY THREADS ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE?

Soros corrupted Kozelek.

Plain as that.

genius.com/Sun-kil-moon-lone-star-lyrics

damn maybe this is album of the year

Is this his most innovative just compared to his own discography? All I've heard is Universal Themes which I thought had some important innovations generally and his with Jesu which I also found rather innovative but wouldn't specifically group it with the Sun Kil Moon discography

Well I've never heard him rap until I heard Philadelphia Cop

>muh 50 year old lowlife degenerate alcoholic scab is just like rap numale goys scheme

and if he didn't rap would you still find it his most innovative? I just dont really wanna hear this guys whole discography no offense.

Sorosfag needs to go to bed
It's his most innovative for sure but Benji is still worth checking out

>It's his most innovative for sure but Benji is still worth checking out
Did you ever see the album cover mashup someone made with Universal Themes? It's pretty awesome as I recall but I only ever saw it once for some reason.

Maybe someone made it in those cool dreamscape threads

>it's the gritty raw voice of the streets goy!

When he sings that he was on fallon, I had to immediately listen to something else. I don't listen to music that has been on nightly shows.

nah it was just some random thing like a year ago. It's pretty funny. I've always been sorry I didnt save it.

As I recall The Tonight Show is the longest running entertainment show in American history. Does that just mean nothing to you?

>genius.com/Sun-kil-moon-lone-star-lyrics
>wahh a musician disagrees with me
suck my ass dude

Let's all be thankful that Soros' check will keep Kozelek drowned in gin for the foreseeable future.

agree, it's just so hit and miss. too much filler. could have been trimmed and polished, but hey, that doesnt fit sun kil moon's self-indulgent style. the blunt story-telling drags on, and the stories themselves lack the same deadpan hilarity of those on benji. 5/10.

>As I recall The Tonight Show is the longest running entertainment show in American history. Does that just mean nothing to you?
bwhahahahaha.....can the Jews not find shills under 50?

>deadpan hilarity of those on benji
oh interesting maybe I will check that out

He was also extreeeeemely nice to Aurora from Norway when she played last year if that matters to you.

paner abred