Fuck you fucking niggers. 404'ing my thread for what?for fucking traps and gay shit...

Fuck you fucking niggers. 404'ing my thread for what?for fucking traps and gay shit. Take your cocks out of either your own or your boyfriends asshole and post your favourite liquor

Other urls found in this thread:

tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=264417662&sc_cmp=ppc-_-sh-_-msh-_-bg-_-px_|_alc._|_shopping_gsc_|_all_products-_-&gclid=CIfwx57TpNACFQmdGwod41MM4w&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drinks literally the cheapest brandy that can be found

lol'd scrolling on the board

Im poor what do you expect. And plus the flavour of this particular e n j is actually pretty good

Thanks for the bump friend

>poor what do you expect
>what do you expect
>Anonymous
>EXPECT US

>make me kek
Thank you user

dubs

Shameless self bump

is that plastic jug vodka lol

Nope glass, just large

>liquor
>posts spirits
Git gud pleb

These types of kek worthy posts are also welcome in my thread

shut up fag

Oh shit I drank that last night

Hah didnt even notice

this is now a get thread

Also drinking urquell. This shits nearly impossible to find. Smooth as fuck. Makes heinekin taste like piss

Sense you faggots like to complain heres a close second

i live in aus and we can get it everywhere here

>sense
You make no since man

Been drinking but you know what i meant so fuck you find another thing to bitch about

SoCal here. All the store are filled with either pissbeer, niggerbeer, or micros
>pic for lels

Op here. Somewhat recently moved from socal to west arizona. Liquors surprisingly expensive out here

tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=264417662&sc_cmp=ppc-_-sh-_-msh-_-bg-_-px_|_alc._|_shopping_gsc_|_all_products-_-&gclid=CIfwx57TpNACFQmdGwod41MM4w&gclsrc=aw.ds
Best mixed with Passion Fruit falvour Sunny Delight. And a metric fuckload of lager on the side.

Interested in trying

Dont 404 on me again im running out of optimism

What about 999?

Your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Get real

Looks good my friend

>op posts some nice cheese pizza in his thread and no one suspects a thing