Your friend's mom flirts you with at a party

>your friend's mom flirts you with at a party
wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/andi3542/yana-mironenko/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grab her by the pussy!

Turn her down because I'm 33 years old and all my friends mothers are in their 50s or 60s. Didn't expect actual adults to be lurking, did you?

>friend

lmfao

I've seen hot 50 to 60 yo milfs. Rare but it happens

>oh come on user
>its just a little fun

But personally id go along with it. I have a few freinds with hot moms. One is pretty flirty.

Shes way hotter than my freinds mom haha

post more

Who in fuck is going to parties with their friends' mothers?

Go back to school to learn how to actually make complete sentences.

>it kind of loud in the living room, user
>do you want to go to my room?

Poop on her dick

Have you never been invited to one of your friends family functions? Like a Christmas party? New Years? 4th of July? You must not be a good enough friend to warrant it.

break that bitch, next day approach friend, run two fingers under his nose and say "smell your mum"

>mum
>a british kid trying to act hard
topkek

Moar?

I this this is rape.

I LET HER PUT IT IN MY POOPER

those aren't what anyone means by a party

are you 12 or something?

Fuck them big tits

I find it interesting that you're speaking for everyone else while also asserting someone other than yourself is the child in this situation. The irony is palpable, kiddo.

English, it's our language. You lot will be talking gook soon anyway. Just when the world thought you lot couldnt get any dumber bam the trump card.Jeez cant wait to watch this shit show unfold.

It stopped being your language when you needed us to help you stop the Nazis from violating your airspace. You proved you couldn't handle having your own language when you lost your empire. The world is ours now and your language was part of the package.

There's not a single real man on your entire cucked island.

Ask your friend's mom to fuck, what are you, stupid?
>You only get so many good opportunities in this world kid.

if she looks like that, i vomit and go home

>wait, a party? i am not that social.

Become my friend's dad

I'm banging my friends mom.
She can be my best friends mom, fuck all my friends LOL I don't give two shits about them anyways.
>i vomit and go home
whatever you say

Well, this is the exact reason to make friends with children.

This guy has the best way of putting it

Help? Lmao u were feeding both sides won a tiny fucking island done the whole war, yous just popped round for a bit of glory when it was won. Thats kl though. Between your mongaloid presidents, population and basically getting cucked by blacks. Not to mention that shit show scientology, yous are only fucking yourselves over.but hey spose its amusment for the rest of the world to watch. If you wanna talk about favours, remember blair had to mind george bush 24/7 we were running your country behind the scenes. Sure fort knox is legit the queens territory aswell haaaa. but hey you guys enjoy

can you pls say who she is already

but he's right, those aren't parties LOL

I'm 44 and have pals in their 20s; their moms are about my age. Full speed ahead!

Didn't expect actual adults to not be so fucking sanctimonious about their age, did you?

pinterest.com/andi3542/yana-mironenko/

>being this triggered because you know he's right
>typing like a black child because your parents didn't make enough money to get you proper schooling

How is the answer anything but fuck her?

>samefag pretending to be a different fag because he has no argument

>actual adults
>in his forties on Sup Forums
k

tell my friend hes mom is drunk and he needs to take her home immediately before I'm forced to contact the authorites

you're a fucking depressing loser LOL.
I'm sorry buddy, but your denial is in the way, you've never been to a legitimate party before and you know it.

>tips fedora in your name

>he decided to drop the ruse altogether because even he know that he's not smart enough to pull it off

no, it's just that it's so sad to see some faggot who's never been to a party before; act like he has carte blanche to talk over others because he convinced himself that he went over to a friends house and called it a party.

and that same denial leads to him thinking he's still right calling anyone who calls him wrong a "samefag"
you're a fucking autist and you need to be more self aware.

>he responded again because he's desperate for the attention he couldn't earn irl
>watch he'll do it again even after I leave the thread

I'm just going to stop responding to you now, you're obviously trolling you fucking retard

>watch he'll do it again
no fucking shit you dumb cunt, I'm obviously going to defend myself.

I'm not some retard who'll go "OH NOO, HE LEFT THREAD, GUESS I'M DONE FOR GOOD", I have every right to defend myself.

If anything I'm a bit relieved to see your bitch off this thread because no one else will be subjected to read anymore of your cringe nonsense.

he's gone dude
you lost
get over it

Depends on how she looks.

I'd rail most of them if given the chance. Some just to be that guy.

Holy shit. Cringe.

36 here. My gf's mom is 55, and I'd nail her.

Spotted the samefag who claimed to "leave the thread"
it ain't working for you, buddy.

>>your friend's mom flirts you with at a party
>wat do?

If she looked like OP's pic, I'd plug my pen0r into her va-jay-jay, and thrash around like a hooked fish until we both cum together.

I'm giving my friend a brother.

he's gone dude
you lost
get over it

I don't care. As long as they don't look like a wrinkled up lifetime crack addicted hooker with 12 strains of herpes, I'd fuck the moms.

>now his autism and insecurities are leading him to HAVE to respond last

>youlostdude
>getoveritagainbrah

delete thread, fucking cringe

Appreciate the Rammstein logo on her couch

>being this new

>(You)

A fucking large bucket of TrumpTards
>grabbing a popcorn

:'( how bothered r u? just leave the thread already lol

it's not your fault

I will tell her fuck you that's all

it's yours.
just admit you lied about leaving the thread and that you're just autistic

it's not your fault

my god just reading your responses..
you're so fucking stupid LOL why are you even bothering?
at least have the mental bandwidth, let alone literacy skills to respond if you're so obsessed about it.

it's not your fault

I don't have friends, and I don't party

does your last word really count if it has literally no meaning anymore?
are you that desperate that you resort to your primal instincts?

it's not your fault

you realize this blatant arrogance clearly proves that you're pretty much all of these guys...
(lied about leaving thread)
Here, since you're literally THIS autistic, I'll let you have your last word by responding and unlike you.. ACTUALLY LEAVING THE THREAD.

For all I know, you'll just waste your last moment of contacting the person who ruined this thread for you with another tedious "I know you are but what am I" paraphrasing.

>woah
>look at me, I'm hitting the X at the top right

kill yourself and your family you dumb cunt LOL being this upset to hear the news that you've never actually been to a party before..

it's not your fault

- grab her hand and take her out to the garage when no one is looking.

- titty-fuck her like there is no tomorrow and then cum in her mouth.

-go back to the house and get a beer