Hey /b I came to you all for help.. I'm 22 years old. I have a couple close friends and I still live at home...

Hey /b I came to you all for help.. I'm 22 years old. I have a couple close friends and I still live at home. I work a full time job as a cook 40 sometimes 50 hours a week, I make decent money. I could move out if I wanted to but I am too afraid to live alone for the fact that I'm really depressed. I don't do much when I'm not at work, I sometimes go out. But lately like this past year I have never felt as depressed or lonely in my life I can tell my family is getting sick of me and everything is getting worse. I want to kill myself so badly because I can't see a future for myself otherwise working the job I have now which I mean is very decent pay. But I just feel so disconnected from the world and from people. And I often feel like everything would go a lot more smoothly if I wasn't here. I don't want to kill myself because I want there to be a chance for things to get better but I don't think it will.. and I'm tired of fighting everyday with myself. I know it's the pussy way out of things but I really think it might be the best decision

I know exactly how you feel. Im pretty much ready to die.

I am too but I think I never do because I want it to get better

Hmm, I can't even work or do anything currently and am 24 years old, barely have friends, one girl (I 'm a guy) with whom I didn't have contact for months. And I can never be honest about myself if I want to keep a friend. Be happy, some are in a worse situation.

stay strong bros. stop looking for meaning in life, when there's actually very little meaning in anything. Life is here to enjoy, even if it is for a short time.

I understand some people are in worse situations, but my situation hurts too :(

I think I've lived a good amount of time 22 years is maybe all that's it for me. I helped everyone I could and I've always been very kind and I think maybe that this is it for me. I think this might be the end

I mean there is nothing I can say to you that will change your perspective. It's all on you. I was in the same mindset about 2 years ago. I had an enlightening experience on acid, and stopped feeling sorry for myself. turned it all around. Do drugs, travel, get a new hobby etc. Once you kill yourself, that's it. That's the end. No more, absolutely nothing. Remember that.

How can I turn it all around?

Yes, I understand. You should look for a psychologist to discuss this.

That's different for every person. For me, I just decided to stop feeling sorry for myself. That's it. I just had a massive change in mindset, I managed to see the beauty in ordinary life, how so many amazing things are going on right before your eyes, and just appreciate it.

hey Sup Forumsro! You should definitely seek psychiatric help, esp. since you say you make decent money! If you're not spending all your money on other things, your mental health is a very good investment. Things would go more smooth maybe for you because you wouldn't be around to experience the roughness of life but do you know how horrible it would be to your family to lose you? To know that you were in suffering and there was nothing they did or knew about to be able to help you? Keep strong, pal. We're all in this struggle together.

I try to take it day by day and enjoy my day but it's like no matter how good of a day I might have had I come home and I'm alone and it hits me that I'm a fucking pathetic person

why do you think you are pathetic though. what might be one of your problems is that you think no other human has the same problems. Almost everyone has these feelings.

Because I'm still living at home I have too much anxiety to go out and do things. And I just want to find someone to spend my days with and love. It's hard being alone with nobody to talk to

Yes, I recognize that, be happy with the few friends you have tho

see right there.
>it's hard being alone with nobody to talk to
that's you feeling sorry for yourself. It might sound harsh, but you probably need that about now. Go out, and show yourself that your anxiety isn't the boss. Take it step by step. As i'm saying, no one is going to do it for you. The only one who can do anything about this is you. It just depends if you have the balls and wit to do it.

Will you be my friend

Are you paying your parents any rent to live with them? If not, could they use some extra money? It could ease tensions.

Oh yeah, I can be an online friend of you, but it's unlikely that we live near each other

Yeah I help them out. They just want me out though

Do you have a kik?

Move out, find friends on Facebook groups in your area. Start fucking girls and get to know them. Takes a LOT of girls to find the one, but at least youre not bored while looking. Bonus is you will become a good fuck when the right one comes along. Also try weed.

I am a girl :/

then it's twice as easy for you to get laid. congrats on the vagina

I guess I'm just looking for someone to talk to. I don't care about getting laid :(

Well that changes things. Move out, travel and find a guy somewhere in the big world. They're out there.

That sucks. Well, I moved out of my family house recently and I'm enjoying the perks, even if it's lonely sometimes. It's easy to pick up new hobbies in your own place. You don't have to worry about what roommates or family want. I don't have a lot of money, so fall and winter kinda suck since most cheap activities are out doors. Anyway, you should try living on your own before you give up. You might like it.

Just added it. My kik is darkeningredmoon

I wish it was that easy...

Well if you want someone to talk to, you gotta get out of the house first, don't you agree? All the answers are right in front of you, you just need the figurative balls to do it.

What if I fail?

Failing is the first step towards being sorta good at something.

then you get back up and try the fuck again. failing is something everyone does, you can't fear failure. Practice makes perfect.

It is worth a try. But travel! If youre ready to die, you have nothing to lose.

Yeah, you guys are right. I just hate looking around at people and seeing them being happy with themselves and their lives and it's like I'm not ugly, I went to college I work hard, why am I so sad?

because you allow yourself to be sad. Cheer the fuck up. Watch a funny movie, get drunk, do drugs, have an experience. Learn to appreciate life for what it is, instead of throwing it down the shitter.

Yes, I exactly recognize this, I gave my kik, can you add it?

Not all of them Are happy. Many learn to hide Their sadness

I did message you!

Im danish and have weird work hours, but i wouldnt mind chatting when im available. I created a kik with username iSommer.

Seen it.

My advice is get some quality weed, chocolate chip cookies and good funny dvds to watch. Get home from work to your apartment and indulge. Repeat as necessary.

But I don't want to do it alone.