Is it illegal to exploit a bug with a website checking system that gives 100% discount?

Is it illegal to exploit a bug with a website checking system that gives 100% discount?

On a big online e-commerce website, I found that when adding a certain item to the basket, I get 100% discount on this item at checkout. Would it be illegal if I proceed?

>mfw I'm about to click place order

No. What is it?

Not unless you share link

Go for it. If you get confronted, just say you didn't realize. Only do it once or twice, so you can still play the "it was an accident," card if they catech you later.

>inb4 MLP buttplug

It's a $300 monitor

Yes that is a felony. You could get up to a year for it

If this is a possibility I don't think it's worth it. What if they want me to pay for it because it's opened and what if I can't and they take me to court?

>If you get confronted, just say you didn't realize.
It doesn't matter if he realized it or not, they're giving him the discount. That's on them. That's not on the consumer or on the state to protect them

Explain how a company giving a discount is a felony for a consumer.

DO IT FAGGOT

Under $1000 is a misdemeanor. "Up to" 1 year in jail. Above $1000 is felony.

white night it, demand to speak to someone important, get paid

I'm reporting this to the FBI

None of this has really convinced me to do it

Bitch ass nigga

WHAT IS IT OP PLEASE TELL US

If we all buy it, the website is at fault

I said it's a $300 monitor

Shit I'll do it and post screenshots. What's the site?

from where and what model boy

If anything the company will contact you saying it was a mistake before shipping it to you...
workaround a compensation for the hussle

>nigger detected

yeah no shit.

you buying a benq op? hmu with that LINK

But what if they realize after I receive it

It's not illegal. Just process it and if they say something just tell them that it gave it to you. If you want to be a jew then demand for a discount because it gave it to you

It's obviously the suppliers fault. Why are you even asking? Just fucking order it already

OP is a liar

But if I exploit the bug I will go to prison for being hacker

>Is committing fraud illegal?

It's not theft if the company's own software gives it out.

omfg are you really this autistic
no
its not illegal for fucks sake
just do it, the company will eventually contact you to sort it out whether before or after you receive it
if youre such a faggot share the link and let someone else do it before they fix it

i'd say do it if you have the money to cover the cost of the item if you get caught and they try and make you pay for it or just send it back

no retard its a bug in the system

Again. It is their fault. I can't give all my shit away then sue to get it back. How many posts does it take in one thread for you plebs to understand your own fucking legal system?

If I exploited a bug on your website to get your shit then maybe you could

>my fucking sides
Hell I wish Sup Forums just had script kitties back, this new generation of 1337 h@xors is beyond embarrassing.

Yeah user you're a real hacker and not at all underage

>if youre such a faggot share the link and let someone else do it before they fix it
This. Don't be a total faggot op

>script kitties

It's to dangerous I don't want to go to prison for hacking and I won't let anyone else get into trouble for this

Nigger

No, a nigger would steal the monitor without thinking

Definition of hacking: use a computer to gain unauthorized access to data in a system:
"they hacked into a bank's computer"
WHAT YOURE DOING IS NOT HACKING.
KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK KILL YOURSELF OR GIVE US THE LINK

You're just making this shit up then. Fuck off.

Well it's exploiting a bug for personal gain which is hacking

MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD MODS BAN THIS AUTISTIC MANCHILD

Going on gaychan/b/ after placing order

send link pls op

Buy it, don't open it for a month or two so you *can* return it in perfect, unused condition if they notice and get mad.

such a thing exists?