This the shit you make lean out of?

This the shit you make lean out of?

Other urls found in this thread:

narconon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also drug general

No. Lean is codeine, an opioid. What you have there is DXM, a dissociative. They are worlds apart.

If you want a dissociative trip, go buy some fucking ketamine. DXM literally causes brain damage.

lol no.. lean is Rx not your shitty generic

so youre telling me I cant walk into a cvs and get the shit needed to make lean

Not without a prescription you can't...

No, you need a prescription. DXM won't get you high, it will make you trip balls - and leave holes in your brain, after.

Like we told you in the other thread, just go buy real drugs from a drug dealer. It's safer and less retarded.

Olney's lesions were shown to be a bunch of bullshit years ago.

Can you please cite a new study, besides that one (which the author said was incorrect afterward), that shows this?

alright thanks for keeping me for putting holes in my brain

It won't put holes in your brain, god dammit. Do some research on your own, besides a fucking Sup Forumstard. It won't hurt you, but the other shit in that bottle will. Buy DXM-only shit.

Lean is promethazine mixed with codeine, that shit you got right there will make you "high" but it's not fucking fun you will just feel extremely disoriented and confused, just keep that shit if you have a cold lol only kids who can't get real drugs will use that shit

That being said.. I don't agree with .. I've done DXM a bunch of times and had a great time.. no holes in the brain from what I can tell... just make sure you grab some with no alcohol in it..

Are you an imbecile

Butt chug it. You'll be leanin.

Is there a non-prescription bottle with only DMX in it?

ye

I'm just looking for new drugs that don't ruin lives

if you want an opiate high then don't do that DXM bullshit, it doesn't make you feel good and chill and warm and fuzzy like opiates do, it makes you feel fucking confused as fuck, don't do that shit man, also DMX is a rapper lol

Just check the ingredients on the cough syrups... It's been years since I've done it but I'm sure they still have DXM only ones.

idk I spent like ten minutes in that bitch looking but I was not sober so maybe I missed it

rip

Especially don't take DXM if you've been drinking. That is asking for a particularly bad time. OP do your fucking homework on drugs and their interactions before you accidentally kill yourself.

I mean I read a little about it and how you shouldnt do lean if you have asthma or heart problems. idk can you guys send me a quality source that tells em about lean? everytime I gooogle search it I get bullshit websites like this narconon org/drug-abuse/purple-drank-effects.html

Lean has nothing to do with robotussin. It's made from a prescription opiate.

Start at erowid.org for drug information.

Thank you

i've only been able to find extended-release DXM-only cough syrups without a prescription... which just gave me a headache and made me feel like ass. you gotta get the fast acting shit

Idk i only do this

Since that guy hooked me up with a drug info website do you guys want to see some art i made? Im pretty sure that shit fucks you up man, make good decisions

>random white powder in a bag
what is that specifically?