When you pretend that your favorite band doesn't exist because your wife is mad at you

>when you pretend that your favorite band doesn't exist because your wife is mad at you

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/roxiebez/
youtube.com/watch?v=XqjWidsMhvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what

Does your wife have Instagram?

Ya

don't cuck yourself on an anime imageboard m8

Do you not want to share it?

Why should I

whats wrong with imaging other guys jerking off to your wife? Like the image of going to each of their homes as they are jerking off, and right as they are about to finish, jump into their bedroom with a mason jar and steal their cum, and then going back home so you can pour it all onto your naked wife. And then you can lick it off as you have sex :)

Here it is guys
instagram.com/roxiebez/

because this, like consider the idea of realliy exploring this fantasy. Have you ever tried prostate stimulation? Imagine just dunking your butt plug into that cum jar and just getting that nice and snug up in there while you fuck your wife. Like imagine the little suction noises it would make as the your anus contracts and slips the butplug ever so slightly in and out.

because I've never had a wife and likely never will so looking at wive's Instagrams is about as close as I'll ever get

so sympathy?

she'd be ok looking if she wasn't so fat

why not just start counting calories with her and lose some weight together, you don't even have to work out if you're that big, just eat less and you'll lose a lot of weight

oh wow is this really it? cool thanks

Maybe we'll try that

Even though you probably don't care I enjoy looking for personal inforamation.

Name: Shaun Bezuidenhout
Wife: Roxie Bezuidenhout
Has one kid

Lives somewhere in Cape Town South Africa

Married 2014

Did I get that all right?

why can't either of you smile properly

>Cape Town South Africa
yeah that crazy. Whats that like? How'd you end up living there. I hope this doesnt trigger you but do you like Die Antwoord? Their EP last year was really fucking good.

what do you mean maybe you'll try that just stop eating so much you fucking idiot you can lose like a kilo every 1-2 weeks with proper dieting and calorie counting it's literally the easiest shit ever

creep

Why the fuck would you lose weight if you're married and both overweight? That makes no sense. Might as well get even fatter.

>photos of some stew she made with a video of a waterwheel and a nice picture of a countryside
Seems like a real wholesome woman, I would eat her stew, hopefully with some pastries and after a nice dinner, I'd fuck her bareback, finish inside her and sleep like a hibernating bear.

What the fuck is this thread

exactly, they already won at life, time to indulge

Yep what else can you find

having a modicum of self respect

I mean if it happens it happens like if they both start doing coke but otherwise fuck it. Losing weight actually causes its share of problems. I literally had to buy a new bed because it hurt so bad after I lost 110 lbs. All kinds of shit hurt like just carrying my laundry basket and it digging into my side. Also everyone talking to me got annoying. People who I literally did not know were freaking out.

?

he's saying if they had a modicum of self-respect they would try to lose weight. which really doesn't make any sense, and he's just trying to impose his idea of happiness and success onto others on the internet.

You know what, you're right. This is actually a really good point. I genuinely take back what I said.

If you're fat I hope you die immediately. It would solve a lot of the world's problem, just going on the fact that fat people are either inherently diseased or too lazy/stupid/evil to be fit.

thanks, I'm glad you see what I'm saying.

wait i mean THAT WAS TOO FUCKING CIVIL, EAT A DICK, NORMIE

>projecting this hard

youtube.com/watch?v=XqjWidsMhvM

This