Anyone else getting these faggots in their respective social media outlets ever since Trump won the election...

Anyone else getting these faggots in their respective social media outlets ever since Trump won the election? I swear to god these fucks have been coming out of the wood works.

The gay agenda is real.

Thing is, he isn't even gay. Just a million years worth of white guilt it seems. He posts shit like this all the time, and in real life he says things along the line of white people are the cause of all the worlds problems.

He also shit talks his Starbucks job on FB, dude is super unprofessional. Shit tier human being.

The gay agenda isn't about gay people. It's about the feminization and infantilization of the working class male.

That's the propaganda speaking through him.

oh ok, why is modern day like this? I've been to LA so I know what it looks like but I'm originally from the south so I don't see it as much.

>Pic is another from his FB

Because the ruling class have finally solved the problem of the lower class revolting and killing them all. Instead of oppressing us, they are trying to domesticate us. And it's working on a lot of people.

Sounds like a whole lot of tin foil hat talk to me m8.

>muh rights
shut up

kek, I know right? He seems to think that all gay,black,or other minority group unanimously voted for Hillary. Like no minority group in the U.S. voted for Trump it was only white people.

Get him fired. Starbucks takes take their image breddy seriously. Email them some of his posts and I bet you they'll shitcan his ass.

If you can look around you at the world and be satisfied with that conclusion, then you're either naive or in denial.

Nah, I'm not going to do that. That sounds like something a liberal would do, I don't want to ruin his job (even if he hates it and shit talks it). I just try to call him out on his BS.

>More from his FB

Possibly a tin foil fedora for you then m80.

>I make it sound like I hate this guy and want to fuck with him

>He is super unprofessional with his job which I dislike

>I have now decided to feel the opposite way about him when presented with a surefire way to take the wind out of his douchey sails

You sound like as much of a loser as he does at this point.

Yep, that's denial.

>I make it sound like I hate this guy and want to fuck with him

Never said that

>He is super unprofessional with his job which I dislike

Reading is hard huh?

>I have now decided to feel the opposite way about him when presented with a surefire way to take the wind out of his douchey sails

nah he is shit tier human I just don't want to get him fired, literally no point in doing that.

You seem upset m8, who hurt you?

I spy with my little eye, a same fag.

Your eyes suck, then. Those are 4 different people in 2 different conversations. L2ReadingComprehension.

yeah same hear

>not proving it by showing a pic of your "you"s.

must be hard being this new.

No dice, Jack.

You're so new you think that matters. I'm not wasting my time teaching you how to read. Now you're just trying to derail the thread.

remember the florida nightclub,,someone'll have your backs to prevent what happened at the pulse nightclub gaybros & it aint the democrats