I think most people can agree on what the best episodes are, but what are the worst?

I think most people can agree on what the best episodes are, but what are the worst?

Franks Bro
Liberty Bell

most of them.

these.
and gang buries the hatchet.

i also dont like any cricket heavy episodes.

I will never get the hate for Liberty Bell. Mac and Dennis pretending to be upper class is one of the best bits in the series.

The Gang Spies Like U.S.
Ass Kickers United

Those are the only two episodes I've ever wanted to just stop watching.

This show has no completely unfunny episodes, prove me wrong.

The game show one
the rehash ones

Who Pooped the Bed?

being funny is subjective. There, proved you wrong.

THEY BROKE MY LEGS BUT THEY DIDN'T BREAK MY SPIRIT!

YOU GUYS IT'S GOTTA BE SEXY

IT'S GOTTA BE SEXY OR I DON'T EAT

HIPS AND NIPS

>mfw people don't get black humor
>mfw women think they have a developed sense of humor

90% of post-season 8 episodes

Artimis makes that episode extremely funny.

>gets proven wrong
>typically goes into meme mode
LAFFIN

Who popped the bed was full on retarded.

I'm not that guy. I just think black humor is the best humor and people who don't are a waste of life, boring, and not worth being friends with.

It would have been if they didn't have Artimis to make it into a murder mystery.

>i also dont like any cricket heavy episodes.
WOW
WOOOOOW
wrong

>DRAAAAAY DREEWWWW FOOOORSSST BLOOOUUUDD

Hahahahahahah POOPIE! POOOOOPPPIIIIEEEEE

These and pretty much all other episodes of season 10. Charlie Work is the only standout.
Family Feud and Psycho Pete are also especially big stinkers.

>family feud
everyone i know likes that episode except for me, i never put my finger on what was wrong with it

also i hate whenever they use animation and shit like that

Amy Schumer is pretty much the only woman I would feel comfortable cucking me. I'm not even into that stuff, but I would love nothing more than to stand in a corner while she is properly fucked in ways I know I could never

These and the entirety of season 1 with the exception of the cancer episode.

>An average day... well, this morning, I wake up, there's a dog sniffing at my wound. He's fully aroused. He's looking at me dead in the eye, i know what he wants, he does not have to say it. I mean, does my scar look like a dog's vagina? I don't know, I'm not gonna sit here and try and get into the mind of a dog. That's God's work. Not that I believe in God, by the way, I don't.
*sucks on lemon*
>eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrfgh

And then I'll shoot all of you with hollow points and nothing of value will be lost but $1.50 in bullets

What makes it funny is that she blows it into an investigation and goes through hypothetical situation dramatically. It's the fact that she takes such an interest in it and they do so little with their lives that all take an interest but Dee because she often attempts to be normal. Solid episode. The Game show one where Dennis completely breaks his character's conventions by not understanding how a game as retardedly simple as family fued works.

The creampie dramatic irony scene in the restaurant was spot fucking on. The episode was making fun of the nsa spying on us anyway.

Oh okay so that's what makes the episode funny. Thanks.

> implying Charlie letting a kid get dead drunk wasn't great.

Best episodes are the ones that have Frank's gun making an appearance

Worst was that one where the McPoyles kidnapped them. It's one of the only Sunny episodes that is a chore to watch on repeated watches

Gang goes to hell pt.1 and 2 (the last two episodes) were boring and unfunny as hell, worst way to end a season imo

>McPoyle kidnapping
>worst
Come on, man. The scene where Dennis tries to seduce Margaret and Liam walking in say 'I don't know what's going on here, but for the record I'm into it' is hilarious. The episode in it's entirety isn't great, but it's hardly one of the worst. Liberty Bell and Charlie Rules the World, however..

didn't read lol

will there ever be anything better than philly on TV? Ever?

Nothing wrong with ether of them, they're just the two episodes that stand out the most.

Frank's Brother is objectively the worst, and most likely will never be topped

It has close to no rewatch value whatsoever.