Who was more evil?

who was more evil?
>the nazis or the imperial japanese?

Soviet Union

I'm done living in Florida. I hate this fucking state. This daylight savings bullshit is such a pain in the ass. I live in a rural area and own some acres, bunch of trees, barn, etc. But because we have to change the fucking clocks back and forth every year, I can't get all my shit done. Gets dark at like 6pm. Fuck this state. The only time the weather is good here in around this time (cool/cold)after that it's back to BALLS SWEATY HUMIDITY HEAT. And I hate cutting palm trees. I HATE GODDAMN COCKSUCKING PALM TREES. FUCK. THIS. STATE.

The kikes that Hitler was trying to save his country and Europe from. If you think the good guys won WW2, you're naive as shit.

Obviously the nazis. They murdered 6.7 million innocent women and children for no reason

The Jews™

Jews

Japanese

The germans mostly followed the geneva convention when dealing with prisoners

Japs did whatever they pleased

They were jews? So who cares

This. jews invented capitalism and people are still trying to defend those subhumans

(((them)))

The nazis weren't evil

Yea changing the clocks is the reason you can't get your shit done and why it's dark at 6. Kys

Japs, they skewered chinese babies in the asshole with bayonets and flung them into piles, they erased that part of history from their textbooks in their schools in Japan

Hitler did nothing wrong, therefore Imperial Japanese can go to hell with the rest of the Jews.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

usafag pretending to believe that their boys were the good guys

This. Germany was shit on after WW1. Weimar republic was crushing the German people. Hitler brought Germany back from the trash heap.

the japanese
the germans owned their mistake and are still apologising for it
the japanese are still in complete denial about what they did

Hitler created 6 million jobs, right?

we didnt build giant furnaces dedicated to burning millions civilians

I'm hoping that President Trump will come up with a final solution for the fucking niggers.

this guy

this also
jews invented capitalism & comunism

This is the correct answer.

Yep. Jews played prominent rolls in the Russian revolution and the first Soviet governments

the Holocaust is a Hoax

you're fucking insane lmfao

equally inhumane in different ways

Imperial Japanese.

Luckily they got a one-two punch from the greatest country in the world and calmed the fuck down. Then they got all artsy fartsy and the rest is memes.

Neither. They both wanted world domination, and the world said, "Fuck you."

you have to earn your keep
fuck off

Usa, uk, australia were basically cannon fodder for jews

The guys who stopped Nazis

Combined thread IQ 17

jew propganda isnot real ,i sorry

retard, fuck off

First answer is the correct answer.

The rest is propaganda and bad educations.

>the nazis or the imperial japanese?
Decide for yourself

beats them both

and got away with it too! stalin pretty much died as an emperor and a god in his empire.

they got away with everything they did and emerged as an untouchable superpower (still true today). so much for the law of karma...

The international jew.

The Soviet Union and Mao Zedong were worst than both of those.

Soviet union was created and run by Jewish bolsheviks so what did you expect?

Fun fact: the only "death camps" that are claimed to have existed are all in Soviet territories. Every single "death camp" ever inspected by the American army was proven to just be a labor internment camp.

the Soviets literally exterminated camp prisoners in the east and then documented their bodies as if the Germans did it.

Jew detected.

JEWs

They killed more than all the dictators of history together and they continue ..