/got/ general

Future Lady Stark edition

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0dA9eUP85s
uk.ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/game-of-thrones-art-parkinson-reflects-on-rickon-stark
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Jon!

2nd for frogfu

She actually looks like a less pretty version of Bran.

it would be very cool to unite the Reeds and Starks with this marriage.

Seriously why the fuck was this betrothal never made? Ned fucked his best friend Howland in the ass for not setting this up.

She's so cool

Question: Can someone with a broken spine and paralysis capable of reproduction?

Depends on where the spine was broken

Ned tried to jerk him off. He failed.

maybe

I figure the baby would just slide on out then.
The one positive of being paralyzed.

In the books Ned didn't wanted his kids to meet Reeds. And in the books Meera is like 5 years older than Bran, so yeah, that wouldn't do well for them both.

>like 5 years older
>mfw ellie is like a decade older than isaac

5 years is okay actually

Because she is 7 years older than Bran,

She looks like his mother. Age is starting to show on her neck.

Jon Arryn is 40 years older than Lysa

The fact that Ned didn't betroth any of his kids or send them away to be fostered makes little sense. Especially since Sansa started the betrothal process before her older, nearly adult brother.

Yes, though he might not be capable of sex. He'd likely have to be milked.

the dragons will die next season
screencap this post

Nigga we got ice dragons soon.

mfw i will never have an orgy with those 2

pretty eyes desu

ned grew up away from home and sorta had to do a forced marrige

He didnt want his kids to exp that aswell

What was his political reason for bringing the army of the Vale to help Jon? Jon and Sansa are defying the Iron Throne, Ramsay (presumably) is a Warden of The North under King Tommen. Littlefinger is officially a loyalist, that brought the Vale into the fold of the Iron Throne.

So, does it mean that Littlefinger is in open rebellion now? How does he hope to hold the Vale and Riverlands then, as his authority over these lands came from the king? What is his master plan here, if we omit Sansa's pussy?

Maisie

>if we omit Sansa's pussy?
>let's omit the main motivation
Nigga.

Why is that goblin trying to break that carnival game?

he's been hating the lannisters since cat died. also he "wants everything". i guess he wants the 7 kingdoms and figures he has better chances of grabbing them with the north in a rebellion than somehow usurping from within the south.

Saw this in the last thread. Can't for the life of me figure out who is in the top right corner....

Arya's swording teacher in season 1.
Don't remenber his name. We don't see him die but whatever.

wow, Maisie looks good here.

Cereal Forall

Syrio

the best swordsman who ever lived who did not have a sword and also killed my Meryn 'Fucking' Trant

MARYN FUKEN TRANT

>always thought she was cute
>look a little closer
>realize her facial features resemble those of an ex
The cunt takes even this from me.

ahaha that's pretty funny
until you realize you have no maisie goblin gf

wow dude epic blog where do I subscribe?

How in gods name can anyone defend Salsa?

If Jon doesn't give her shit next ep I'm going to be pissed.

Thanks.... I always assumed he made it out alive. I guess not. Either way, both the Mountain & Hound are on here so it's not that inconsistent.

Growing up away from home didn't hurt him at all, he loved Jon Arryn and Robert. It's strange that he didn't want Robb to experience that. His marriage to Cat also went quite well and Ned wasn't some renegade, he did what lords had to do, generally speaking. In the end GRRM left it out because it would complicate the plot but it is unrealistic that he wouldn't have fostered his kids or had marriages arranged for them.

>he's been hating the lannisters since cat died.
Proof? I'm not saying I don't believe it but I am curious how we are supposed to read him after Cat's death. It just seems like he instantly transferred all his affections onto Sansa and only "hates" the Lannisters because of that.

I have a Tumblr and post naked pictures of your mom on Tuesdays.

Anyone got that shop of Jon in Targaryen armour?

Is that Bran? WTF?

It's Jon Snow.

Who is next to the Hound?

Glory in the highest:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0dA9eUP85s

I miss ramsay

i think he says it when sansa asks about why he is helping her escape kings landing. that would be inbetween when they leave kings landing and when they leave the eyrie. i'm not going to bother finding the exact moment though.

Ygritte on the left, Shae on the right.

Preston

woaaaah more please

More skank Maisie.

The north knows no lady stark but the BEST lady stark and her name is cordy.

>ice dragons
No. If that happens I'll kill myself on cam.
Screencap this post

>Rhaegar eloped for this

I thought she was supposed to be some wild beauty

Lyanna is a cute

a cute!

So is the finale just going to be 60 minutes of a blank-faced Daenerys riding Drogon and battling the Night King on an ice dragon?

I don't

Ep 10:

>Cersei tries to persuade Tommen to let his mother go.
> tommen doesn't listen so Cersei tells him his true father.
> Trial begins, Tommen doesn't show so distraught by news. Kills self
> Cersei wild fires the rest of the crew.
> Mountain does some cool stuff, also dies
> Jamie strangles cersei
> Varys crossbows Qyburn
> Arya pies Freys (Mass poison,)

Season 7 is confirmed to be a flash back "mini series" of Robert's Rebellion

Season 8 will be flash forwarded, possibly with recast Bran, Sansa, and Arya

>yfw even Rickons actor basically said the writers of GoT are retards

uk.ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/game-of-thrones-art-parkinson-reflects-on-rickon-stark

>IGN: The Internet had a lot of thoughts about how Rickon ran in a straight line instead of serpentine.

>Parkinson: Yeah. [laughs] The zig-zag.

>IGN: What do you think about that? Do you think it would have made a difference?

>Parkinson: I think that's a question for the writers. As for my role, I need to stick to the script.

She isn't even best Lyanna.

That and Tyrion riding on the other dragon making dick jokes and being "witty."

>tfw no more Cordy scenes

>he fell for the ice dragon meme

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros(99% likely to be final scene of the season)

afaik cersei is described to be the most beautiful woman in the world in the books so what do you know

He's aware that the Lannisters are in no position to do anything about it, and nobody else cares enough to intervene.

FUCKING LEWD

STOP

DELETE

FUCK YOU

LEWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is the sauce for this

>both BTFO as children
>idealists turned dark side
>manipulative
>selfish as fuck
>probably both sociopaths
>smirk while people die in front of them

sansa and CIA belong together.

Chrashing these kingdoms.

cordy will appear next episode
> ive seen it in the flames

>Season 8 will be flash forwarded, possibly with recast Bran, Sansa, and Arya
Why even bother, they all look like fully grown adults anyway, especially haggard Sophie.

Kind of feel sorry for him, having to do this stupid shit after he finally gets back to the show again.

aren't they getting a different actress

she looks like she's 10 years old

>I KNOW IT WAS YOU, FREDO

sandsnakes casted for next episode... I thought they cut dorne out W T F

>"Parkinson: So far in Season 3, I want Khaleesi to be queen of Westeros. I've seen how she deals with the slaves and stuff like that."

> Mountain does some cool stuff, also dies
NOOOOOOOO, THIS CAN'T BE. IT CAN'T BE CANCELLED.

sansa in dyed hair makes my testicle want to nut blast

>constantly foreshadow that Ramsay's reckless behavior will result in his men turning on him
>series is already rife with political treachery, even the noble Robb Stark had most of his forces leave after lawfully executing someone when he shouldn't have

>instead everything goes perfectly for him no matter what he does (including killing hundreds of his own expensive cavalry with his own archers) until the Vale arrives out of Sansa's asshole
Nailed it

>>see through shirt

>HGGHHGGHGHGHG

>"If she really trusted Jon and she really was coming at this as a clean, pure Stark, she would tell the truth to her brother and the person to whom she should have real allegiance for at this point. But for whatever reason she holds back on that, and I think that shows Littlefinger still has some kind of hold on Sansa." - D&D

REMINDER THAT DARTH SANSA IS NOW IN FULL EFFECT

>The North fully betrayed her house and spit in her face

>This forced her to turn fully to the dark side and CIA's mockingcock

>She will betray Jon, Brienne, everyone

>Stannis
>dead

SHOW ME THE BODY

It's a soft reboot. A short final season with the possibility to continue, this way they can get Adult tier actors to play the key characters.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?

CIA was the cause that Sansa was btfo

varys has to meet someone? i think dorne will side with dany or whatever are varys plans

This has probably been posted several time before, but I'm doing it anyway.

RULERS:
The North: Soon to be a woman.
Iron Islands: Soon to be a woman.
King's Landing: Basically a woman.
Dothraki: A Woman
Slaver's Bay: A Woman
Dorne: Women
House Mormont: Woman
Various others: Woman

How long until basically everywhere is led by a woman?

Wait but Ned was literally about to send Bran away to be fostered by the Lannisters so he could make friends with Tommen. He would have been a lannister foster if he had never been pushed out of the tower.

>Dany gets the help of the Sand Snakes to continue with the empowered women theme
NO GOD

PLEASE D&D NOT THIS TOO

how long until the majority of those women are raped and/or murdered? Knowing GRRM, it'll be soon.

or she's just another dumb and self-destructively petty tully

How do I become a God Warrior like Jon?

I'm 6'1", 170lbs, 7" cock

War of the 5 queens is already speculated to be the grand episode 9 of Season 8. With the siege of King's Landing during Robert's Rebellion being the same thing for Season 7

no, joffrey was you fag. everyone thought ned would be sent to the wall, including sansa. she was fine with that.

unless you have proof CIA knew or planned on ned getting killed, fuck off.

White Walkers confirmed for killing fucking everyone.