Do not fall for the sheitan's trick, so NO ! to valentine's day

Do not fall for the sheitan's trick, so NO ! to valentine's day

Maybe the reason Muslims are so mad is because they never get Valentines.
:thinking:

it's a normie"holiday"

Would be funny if they were demonstrating in French with the "it's not our culture" thingy.

>what is arranged marriage

Why are muslim men so rantic and generous? If I was a grill, I'd truly want to convert to this wonderful religion.

>rantic
*romantic

Valentines day is nothing more than consumerist bullshit pushed by big companies. Why do i need a special arbitary day to love someone

a lot of women, especially older ones, like being manipulated by a masculine man.

cringed everytime this bullshit happen

>Sup Forums incessantly rails against the corruption of Western culture by foreign influence and globalism
>gets butthurt when Muslims try to preserve the culture of their own homelands by resisting foreign influence
really activated my pistachios

Free speech man, if you oppose them you could always arrange your own protest. You'd probably get more people than they could.

why do protestant countries celebrate a catholic saint though??

I don't mind that at all, actually. I figured they were protesting in France, for some reason.

>NO ! to valentine's day
Because I am virgin. no one give me a chocolate.
In my country,women give chocolates a guy who she love. shit

I actually cant find anything bad with OPs pic for that very reason. Its an absolutely cancerous holyday if detached from its natural enviroment the USA and we have own cuter rites for it like the maytree planting.
Im sure the muzzies in OPs pic also have some indigenous courting rite that can do without plastic hearts and expensive flowers&pralines.

if 8 guys say "no to valentine" who am I to ridicule their silly forever virgin beliefs...

It's in pakistan

made me think

Because somehow the feast day of an obscure Roman martyr turned into a day of premarital sex and other debauchery

uh-oh islam is very strict and it has a lot of stupid rules

I am Greek btw

Who cares, at this point Saint Valentine's Day is just as shitty and corrupted and commercialized as Saint Patrick's Day, Christmas, and many other "holidays". It's really sad that a day which is meant to celebrate an early Christian martyr who probably got crucified by Romans or something like that and who fought for love in the Christian tradition ended up being nothing more than an excuse to spend money and generic gimmicks and engage in total debauchery.