Milo Yiannopoulos to be Press Secretary of the White House for the Trump administration!

Milo Yiannopoulos to be Press Secretary of the White House for the Trump administration!

Sign the petition Sup Forumsrothers

It is about time we have a Press Secretary that refers to the POTUS as daddy.

#MAGA #Milo4WHPS #PressSecretaryMilo

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/milo-yiannopoulos-white-house-press-secretary

This whole administration is to be filled with the essence of Sup Forums.

Milo is a sweet boy, but no. This is clearly an awful idea.

This is an amazing idea. Imagine how many people would be interested in watching press conferences and civics. It would be much more entertaining.

You think Pence would try to electrocute him?

No it wouldn't be. I know you mean well, but Milo is left best telling open-mic tier jokes and upsetting college kids.

Also he's a fag. Big red flag.

Milo will make our politics entertaining again.

Oh come on, you know he would straighten up a bit for the job. He would be more professional, and drop the occasional joke while being fabulous.

Make Politics Entertaining Again?

Wouldn't it be awkward for Trump's secretary to be calling him daddy all the time?

This dangerous faggot is even interested in buying Sup Forums. We need White House level representation.

You realize that Milo's entire career is built on manipulating beta faggots right?
He used to laugh at and mock Sup Forums for being nerdy virgin faggots until he learned that he could make money off of Sup Forumstards.
Anybody who's actually alt-right knows what a fucking joke this fag this.

>implying he would even be slightly interested in a middle-management job with zero opportunities to express himself the way he is most effective.

You're a misinformed cuck, Your beta is over 9000

Also make sure to sign the petition to get Ron Paul for SOS or Treasury.

For Milo insults and sucking dick are the same thing. He loves all you Sup Forums beta fags

>being such a beta faggot that you actually worship a guy who secretly laughs at you and uses for money

LMAO that's fucking pathetic my man.

>over 9000

Woah is that a new meme?

I'm pretty certain he would take a job from Trump in the White House.

United States Press Secretary for the White House is quite the line on the old resume.

Brand new.

Actually that's wrong to say, he doesn't secretly mock you, he openly did in the past but only changed public his tune once eight-chan and Sup Forums started sucking his dick.

Sorry that your "papa" thinks that you're a fucking loser and you reaffirm it by worshiping him.

jus kid

fuk u and ur stale ass maymays

Listen you sad angry little man. Go sign the petition and shut your fucking face.

Whether what you say is true or not, it is irrelevant. The point is, he represents what we want.

All Hail President Trump!
Press Secretary Milo!
SOS Ron Paul!

You know you want to

The Dangerous Faggot door sign.

He isn't American.
>/thread

It doesn't fucking matter if he is an American.

And? It's called a work visa.

Must be hard to type with one hand on Milo's dick and the other fingering his prostate. Once again OP is confirmed as the world's biggest faggot

No, it really isn't.

I posted it on one of his Facebook posts. Doubt it will get attention, but oh well.

That is a great idea. I should have thought of that. Thanks.

Milo is a bigger fag than op. You know he would suck dick to live in Trump's shadow.

Milo needs to be part of the dream team. He has done a lot of work in the name of our cause.

Melanie is going to make such an awesome first lady!

Isn't he like a turkroach jewish cuck or something

He is a gay, jew, conservative, alt-right Sup Forumstard... Exactly what we need in this world.

You know Damn well Ivanka is the real 1st lady.

I have no problem with that.

No problem!