Serious question

Serious question

How old do I look? Attractive at all?

no

nice body tho

You look young as shit and are almost certainly underage b&

Your face looks fine and you're in decent shape though, you shouldn't have any problem getting girls when you get a bit older

MODS! Get this underage fag b&

YOU LOOK LIKE A 14 YEAR OLD NIGGA BUT YOU GEY SOME BIGGER PECS AND ARMS WITH EM NICE ABS AND YOU'LL LOOK A OK BUDDY

Your body is fine, I'd work on putting on more lean muscle though. Your haircut makes your face look bad. Get a different haircut.

Actually that's my fucking biggest problem. I'm 19 but I look young as fuck. I also hardly work out and am just blessed with this naturally decent body but can't do shit when I go out because I look like a 16 year old :(

This tbh

Just grow a beard asap

post cock and we'll tell you

>>also butt

and what exactly is what you want to do when you go out?

and feet.

Alright nigger. I'm going to give you actual good advice so as to accomplish a good deed for the day.

You look pretty skinny, as in, you naturally have a six pack. It's like when a women's fat she has big tits. You're skinny, so you get free abs. Since this isn't an issue, I suggest you focus on improving other parts of your physique. You need bigger arms. That means focusing on the biceps and triceps. Don't worry about forearms, as those will automatically grow whenever you lift regardless of what you do. So, get bigger arms.

And don't skip leg day faggot. Try doing dead- lifts and squats in order to build those delicious calf-muscles. Also, another thing, you should also focus on building your neck and shoulders.

You know what? At this point, just fucking lift everything. Get bigger arms, get a bigger neck, keep a healthy balance between lower and upper body.

You look 19.

But that was after taking a good decent amount of time to judge what you look like.

Someone at a first glance, without seeing your physique under your clothes, would assume that you look like some 17 year old fag.

So how do you solve this? Same as the other user that posted above. Get a fucking beard and a different haircut.

tldr: Workout everything, get bigger, get a beard and different haircut.

16ish, and yeah I'd pound your ass

Not OP, but what if you cant grow a beard?

you look like a male arya stark

Fucking kek

Tough shit. You don't exactly "need" a beard in order to represent yourself as an older age or of your age. What you should aim for still, is a better physique. You'll eventually grow into your age and you'll look it too, it may take awhile, but you'll get it eventually ***AS LONG AS YOU LOOK GOOD OR HALF-DECENT***

lol better shape than me i have really let myself go these past 2 yrs..

Hi. Alexis

Underage. Go back to musical.ly and sperg dance to some autistic modern pop song and let all the other 14 year old girls laugh at your autism.