Sup Forums how can I get my beard to grow in fully and more...

Sup Forums how can I get my beard to grow in fully and more? I usually shave once a week but I haven't this month for NoShave and to see what it would look like. I hate it. Pls help

Also what are some ways to get a firmer face that doesn't look bloated with my shitty chin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.nikon.ca/nikon-products/product/camera-lenses/af-s-nikkor-600mm-f%2f4g-ed-vr.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a. Kill yourself

b. If you're over 18 and look like this you will never be able to have a beard, see point a.

how old are you user? a good beard comes with age, rugged features comes with life experience.

thanks? cool gif tho

Also this is the view from the front. It looks much worse and is why I need help with losing face fat

ive just now moved out of my parents and started feeling happier :(

im 18

first of all gain some weight and cut your hair if you're going to grow a beard, I can tell even by that cropped picture you look autistic as fuck.

Secondly, don't grow a beard until you have full coverage, that shit looks gay.

You'll have to leve like that for 2 years at least, take vitamin e, and keep your face clean. If you see no change, it means you were supposed to be a woman beause at that point it would be impossible to grow anything on that land. Sorry to say it OP, but you might be infertile.

I was wanting to lose some weight tho
I'm 5'9 and 175 lbs

And that's what I want to do, it seems like it's slowly coming in but Idk if it'll cover it all

I had more than that when I was 13, bad luck OP.

I've always thought I may be infertile, I was born 6 weeks early and don't cum much when I fap. But I'm covered in hair everywhere else, even got some on my sides and tricep area

Get some of these. Lots of vitamins good for skin,hair,muscles,etc including biotin which is essential to follicle health.

thanks I'll check them out

Easy as 1,2,3:
Cigarettes
Whiskey
Unprotected sex with lots of women.
That's what worked for me.

Testosterone and nutrition you faggot

pick up some weights

even before i started shaving i had a fucking mustache better than yours. It's the beard that differentiate the man from the boy and the woman. Also, did you eat some cheese sticks? the corners of your mouth are all yellow and shit

Rogain

... Gross. But fuck that, it means sex with no condom at any time. But yeah, try to workout more often and take vitamins. There was a "technique " with tomato and I don't remember what else that I used to do like 2 years ago. It kinda woked really

Wipe the Cheeto dust off your lips before taking a picture of yourself you autistic fuck

sorry senpai I ate some Doritos earlier because I'm a faggot at eating properly

what did you do with the tomato

That is the face of a young man. Try to keep it that way. Once you have a man face, you can never get that boyish look again. Then you see all the girls swooning over guys with young boy face. And you wish you still had it

You look like a 12 year old schoolgirl's pubic hair

I wish, but I still hate it

ive been told this before :(

the only real solution is testosterone. Try exercising.

no, thats denser. ask me how i know?

Real answer OP

Some people never have full beards. I know that's probably the last thing you want to read, but it's the truth. It's genetic, just like the way the rest of your face looks.

Things people will tell you that are lies include:

If you shave more often it will grow back thicker

If you take this or that vitamin or amino acid it will stimulate growth

Hormone pills will help

Exercise will promote testosterone which will help

Coating your face in some kind of snake oil will help

Cleaning your face with some kind of similar snake oil will help
Unfortunately there's not really anything you can do. Just keep shaving, don't grow a thin mustache, those are gross.

I put it on my face and leave it like 15 minutes, then wash. But it was tomato with something else that I don't remember. I had a bottle of that shit, and applied it every 2 days.

Clean the corners of your lips you dirty neckbeard.

>and is why I need help with losing face fat

You can't spot treat fat. When you start to lose weight you body can potentially pull energy from any of the fat stored in your body no matter which part of your body you are exercising. The fat distribution of your body is genetic, and if you try to do any kind of "workouts" for your cheeks or face you're likely to end up with TMJ problems, which are way worse than having unnoticeably poofy cheeks.

Just wait, faggot. You can't grow yet. It's that simple.

Shave so you don't look like a retard in the meantime, and wait.

>a beardfag

Everyone in my family has a full beard except for me, it came in fully at 16-20. So I guess I'm the fucked one
that's weird
thanks beardfag

Anyways I guess I'll just keep it shaved and get fit so i don't look like a man baby. Thanks for your answers guys

Bearded Sup Forumsro here. Be a man. That is all. Now kill yourself.

I didn't get respectable facial hair until about 20, more so 21. Just wait for now, and don't try to grow it out if it's not full. Save yourself the embarrassment and shave it up and keep it clean until then.

suck as many dicks as you can and swallow

Notice how this fuck didn't mention I said.
Go get a bottle, a pack of smokes, and get
to work on some ladies!
Shit ain't rocket appliance

>Shit ain't rocket appliance

Literally just give up

Sorry man, I am indeed a pussy because I won't be doing any of that. Maybe if I see some qt at my job or when I start school

will do

Don't worry about the beard, just start beating the shit out of the rude halfwits you cross paths with in life. You know, subhuman knuckledraggers who put zero effort into their attempts at belittling you. Maim the hell out of the sad fuckers. Worst case, you get charged with animal cruelty.

Myth 1: Shaving makes hair grow faster
Myth 2: Product treatments will make hair grow faster

Fact: The anticipation of sex will increase the rate of beard growth

So, expect to get laid more. Which I doubt will happen for an autist like you.

>let me share my opinion so this young fellow know what to expect
*Grab that fucking camera instead of his phone*
Why are you like that? Really, now I know you have a great camera, are all hairy, but why do I needed to know that?

What if I expect it but deep down know it won't come true

kek

Supposedly eating Salmon improves hair growth but, probably myth

It may be weird, but it worked.

bullshit, i eat salmon all the fucking time and it's not helpful. i got the shit tier asian facial hair genes, meanwhile my brother has the full abraham lincoln tier shit.

Sorry? Sorries ain't gonna get you a beard.
Hard work, hard drink, hard smoke, and
fast women.
That is what turns a cow into a
leather belt and a good pair of boots.

I fuckin feel you dude, I also (used) to eat salmon a lot because my grandpa fished it and grandma cooked it. But my dad and gay brother who don't eat it have beards like Grizzly Adams

is that a real fellow Kamel Red smoker?

his poise and the look on his face too, he's like the zoolander of beardfags

I took that photo 6 months ago, for a "take a selfie with your camera" thread.

Glad you feel insecure, though.

How the fuck can you retards not realize that it's made up bullshit? I'm serious. Do you guys just hear things from strangers and believe them automatically or something?

no I didn't eat salmon to grow a beard, I'm just saying it's bs because I ate a lot of salmon

I like how you buy shirts that are too small for you to accentuate your muscles. Take another pic and show me that blue steel beard bby

>poise

That's the correct way to hold and brace a camera. It is correct for a variety of reasons, although it is mainly stability and ergonomics.

Here's another one of my lenses... stay jealous.

en.nikon.ca/nikon-products/product/camera-lenses/af-s-nikkor-600mm-f%2f4g-ed-vr.html

The hairs that react to testosterone buildup and grow thick and dark on your face are limited by genetics. If you can't grow a full beard you never will.

Does OP suck mountains of space dick?

damn

youre the insecure one, participting in such a thread

>boo hoo i have a flickr and spent thousands on my camera

Actually, I have a company and my cameras have made me many more thousands than they cost.

Shed your childish perspective before venturing out into the world. It will make life easier.

Fucking creepy ass shit skin

2 words for you nigga 1-minoxidil 2-urafagget

More you mow, the more will grow.

don't be 12

hello op. i have had a beard since i was like 13. if you really want one the only thing i can tell you is that from this point on never shave again. beards grow difference for everyone, my father cant grow a beard but can grow a full moustache, i have a user moustache that is parted but i have a full on mountain beard. coconut oil is very useful to help with the itching once it starts to grow in thicker.

You just need to get hit in the jaw more.

This is me, so I rock a sweet ass handlebar mustache and chin hair. It works.

Some people just can't do it man.
I'm 33 and if I don't shave for a few weeks I can manage a more or less believable mustache, something half-decent on my chin, but the rest is junk.

Kek, I'm a British white guy living in Canada.

What you see here is called a "tan". It's what you get when you're outdoors a lot.

You wouldn't understand...

you need hormone injections, that is, a dick in your mouth every day, make sure you swallow to get all that yummy beard-producing testosterone. don't wipe the white stuff off the corners of your mouth, though, spread it around on your face wherever you want hair to grow.

Two words
Gay sex.
Every guy with a beard is always talking.about gay sex.
Either how they hate it. Or they wanna try it. Or going anywhere and forcing themselves to find the gayest guy in the room just to call them gay.