Has Sup Forums ever knocked up anyone?

Has Sup Forums ever knocked up anyone?

wife twice, girl in spain once....

Yeah I have and wouldnt recommend it

No, we wank or fuck animals. We don't want no Sup Forumsabies.

>girl in spain once....
Details?

Yes and it feels fucking awesome.
Knowing your kid is growing in that belly feels better then orgasm it self.

I love you son

4 girls, two had babies. I like creampies a lot

Thanks lori

>4 girls, two had babies
Do you keep in contact with your children?

traveled to spain when 18, met girl, showed me around barcelona, fucked several times, stay in touch via writing(before email, this was 1996). She told me she was preggo but that she didn't expect me for anything and that she has a boyfriend anyways that she thinks she's going to marry. They got married, eventually stopped writing a few years later. Her names Eva but I don't recall the last name.

TL:DR - fucked foreign girl, her boyfriend/husband raises it

How old was she?
Any pics of her?

Yes 3 girls.
>1 one night stand, came in her like 4 times because I just didn't give a fuck. Aborted.
>Ex she missed the pill. Miscarriage.
>Wife planned and unplanned. Unplanned - misscarriage due to un related hospitalization, Planned - misscarraige out of no where then immediately after pregnant with my son.

We were talking about having another baby since we want two, but still not 100% sure. Son is 8 months old. She's been off the depo shot for about a week of so while we decide. Nutted hard in her today.

Several. I have one child.

Do you keep in contact with the kid?

I feed, water and dress it.

>water

yeah it was great at first then the girl got crazy and everything turned into shit

Every thread I post in that I genuinely have interest in dies.

ME.
Knocked up friend. No money for abortion and before plan B.
Hammer to stomach and pain killers solved the problem.

Her name was Lucia, she was 19, a year older than me, no pics of her. She was jet black hair to the middle of her back, really slim/athletic build. 5'10", probably 155lb, I remember her being much heavier than she looked. Large A or small B tits and a firm little ass on her. She was basically built like a beach volleyball player. She had the best dark eyes, I could stare at those things all day long. Had that olive skin, she could pass for greek, italian, or middle eastern any day of the week.

Then you have my wife who's aryan as fuck, 5'10"(yes I like tall women) blonde, blue eyes, big D's and a bubble butt.

A wise friend once told me. "Tall bitches are deep". His wife was 6'2" and he was 5'6" and a long dick.
Later confirmed. Fucked tall girl. Couldn't knock the bottom out of it.

you have my wife who's aryan as fuck, 5'10"(yes I like tall women) blonde, blue eyes, big D's and a bubble butt.

Thanks op. Needed another wife.

Twice I know of for sure with the ex wife and one time I might have after the divorce because the ex's best friend was having issues with her hubby and she was feeling down. I made the lady feel like she was hot as fuck and she practically wore my dick to a bloody stump. A couple months later i hear the lady is preggers so she patched things up with her old man. Sometimes i wonder.

not always true, Lucia was deep yea, I'm 5.5" and couldn't bottom out. My wife is also 5'10" and I can easily tap that cervix on her(which she likes). So it's really anatomy user....

fuck no! I'm too fucking poor for that shit