Why do white people carry these autistically huge backpacks when they travel to other countries?

why do white people carry these autistically huge backpacks when they travel to other countries?

To carry their stuff.

the only reason i can see anyone would want to carry a backpack this size is if they are going to some arctic wasteland where there is absolutely nothing you can source locally

We actually own stuff like clothes. Fucking autistic quebecian

You can also use trolleys, they are more healthy for your back

because they're backpackers on an EPIC journey man
a fucking neet wouldn't understand lol

Look at the Asian guys on the left, they are smart

cuz they are those fucking retarded backpack tourists
only white americans do this desu

>white americans
not so fast ivan

I think they will go hiking, so they have to carry lots of stuff

>woah dude let's walk this 10km paved tourist trail but we MUST bring our 70L backpacks and camping equipment

fucking hate backpackers i SWEAR to god
it's like 60% of fresh out of school kids go buy an oversized backpack and visit thailand (then proceed to only hang out at khaosan road or some other beach resort place full of other white kids)
south america is becoming popular too, so many chicks i know are going there

the rest is going to australia on a working holiday visa to slave away on strawberry farms or some shit

to get to the other side

>south america is becoming popular too, so many chicks i know are going there
I hope so. I love foreigners. I don't get to see many of them here in my city tho :/

Those people stay at hostels and don't trust to leave their belongings in those rooms while they're out for the day, so I guess the logic behind that is carrying everything with them

Thankfully Airbnb exists now which is an even cheaper alternative to hostels and a much safer one too

found the backpacker

To carry their stuff???

>chinks
Wealthy fucks, they just hopp in a taxi, the driver will even handle their stuff

>backpackers
Poor, use public transport and walk a lot

Nope. I live too pampered of a lifestyle to bear carrying so many things on my back all day. I'm just explaining the possible reason behind this trend, retard

Because they're backpackers. I worked in an big hotel and rarely saw anything like this (though if it does occur it's always an American)

It's arguably more practical if you travel around a lot. Sure beats carrying around a heavy suitcase.

where do you pack your everything if not in an easily carried back[ack you sTUPID FUCKING leaf trash subhuman faggot? fuck you kill yourself
t. i own backpack so yeah thank

>asian """""""men""""""" carry purses

all my keks

wow this is one tall DUDE like he's like 1/3 taller than all the other asians her eittpic

This tbqh. They're backpackers, and probably American.

The reason you see white people do this a lot more often is because backpackers are generally not businessmen, and whites actually have the money to travel a lot even if we're not going on business.

this is the luggage equivalent of autism shoes

Nobody sane takes shit that's actually worth stealing and lugs all that crap around daily. Also hostels usually have lockers if you actually took a laptop with you or something.
You see people carrying backpacks when they're in transit between bus/train stations and the hostel.

>south america is becoming popular too, so many chicks i know are going there
fucking sluts

why are they sluts for travelling?