In less than 1 hour, I will be 26 years old. 26 years old, and never so much as hugging a girl...

In less than 1 hour, I will be 26 years old. 26 years old, and never so much as hugging a girl. I no longer hold any false pretense of having a gf or a hug in my life.

With the holidays coming up as well, I really don't think I can make it out alive.

Anyways, I feel like shit and like killing myself.

It'd be cool to have a thread that hit the bump limit for my bday. Say anything you want it doesn't fucking matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/track/w-d-y-f-r-k-t-e
youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao how!?!?

Feel u man, 30 here and not much better

Don't go fuck a hooker and get HPV, then you'll really want to kill yourself =]

Same
>20 khv
>Never even tried to get a gf
>I'll never be able to get one anyways

what's wrong with you Op?

Autism
Ugly with high standards
Anti-social
Sup Forums dweller ?

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/track/w-d-y-f-r-k-t-e
i do spoken word poetry over ambient guitar shoegaze loops. if you're into midwest emo you might like it. its pretty sad emotional stuff, maybe it will help you vibe?? happy birthday annon. i wish you the best

Shit man, i've at least been hugged by a girl outside my family. Damn, i feel bad for you.

whatup fellow scorpio I turn 27 in less than a week

married though so I guess we're not too similar

what do you look like OP?

How what?
Stay strong brother.
Good tip. I don't know if I could possibly want to kill myself any more than I already do though.
It's to the point now that I don't even want one because no girl deserves to have to interact with me. I cancelled a massage after I found out it was a girl doing it so she didn't have to touch me.
>Autism
Yeah
>Ugly
Most definitely, the ugliest person I've ever seen honestly.
>Anti-social
I've been called that, but I think it's more that I don't want to make people uncomfortable by making them interact with me.
>Sup Forums
A little bit but never irl

Bump

Hey bro, my birthday is pretty soon too. Here's the deal, you're too young to end anything. Life gets hard, trust me, I understand. Everyone goes through hardships, it's about how you respond it it and better yourself as a person. Life is great. You're young, you have a lot of things you can change.
The most important things to change:
>confidence
>looks and health
>social skills

These are all things that you control. These things don't change over night, but you know what? Who cares? It's the journey of bettering yourself that is so great, not getting laid. Sex is great, but it's not this huge thing to base your whole life around.

OP, right now just work on yourself. Make new friends, get new hobbies, and get a raise. Life is to short to mope and whine, especially over the things that are controllable.

Just get a hooker and wear a condom bro.

don't feel bad about yourself OP.
that's why you're on Sup Forums.

determine your worst quality that's keeping girls from liking you

google to see if there are girls out there who have a fetish for it

(hint: there are)

post your pic op. And do you even want to get with a girl/guy?

do anything but hit the gym, be more socially active and improve your education or job... defiantly don't do those things and just kill yourself

Bro cory stro

>defiantly

Your shitty music made me want to kill myself and I'm not even OP.

>in a defying manner

I know what i said

Similar boat as you op, though I turn 26 in March. Started working out eating right, decided to stop taking aspirin for my chronic headaches and just power through them to get healthy. Then I start feeling like utter shit and find out I have a blood disease and my huge intake of coffee, aspirin, and shitty diet(no iron) was keeping a blood disease in remission. So Ill probably always be a underweight anemic creepy pleb. Whats the point right?

I feel you. My situation isnt exaaactly the same. But id take a few people out with you if i were you. Preferably women. An hero friend

>in a defiant manner, don't do those things

i swear all the cunts in this thread claiming to have no chance with chicks are 3-4/10 social retards. and they are expecting a nice 7+/10 to recognize how "nice" they are and date them.

Yeah same here. I'm 99% sure I have Avoidant Personality Disorder and the 'tism. And of course no self esteem.

Weight is controlled by food. Eat more and count calories. It's that simple. You weren't eating as much as you think. /fit/ can help too.

Just saying, maybe "definitely" would've worked better than "defiantly." Think about it.

I'm listening to it, not bad
Yup it doesn't hurt that bad anymore, I don't have any expectation of it ever happening and it doesn't bother me unless I have free time to think about stuff.
Cool man, good for you.
Imagine the ugliest person you ever saw, mix him with shrek, make him balding and morbidly obese, with disgusting teeth and a tiny penis. That's me.
No I'm not "too young." I've been "working on myself" for a very long time. It's futile. I understand what you're saying is applicable to probably 99.9999% of the population but I'm a bottom .0001%er, completely irredeemable. But thank you for the response friend.
I wouldn't want to do that to anyone, even a hooker. It's cool, I'll die without ever having hugged a girl. It doesn't matter, seriously.

Wizard powers soon, friend

Preach

plz show us how fucking hideous you are

You'll get on it soon enough. Shit takes time, just try your best.

if it doesn't matter then why even start this thread?

also, you're probably not that ugly, you just need to be confident

Where do you live OP?

If you need to lose weight or some shit then go do it mate.
1: Eat less yo. That's literally it. Take in less calories than you normally do.
2:Don't drink anything but water. Not vitamin water, not gatorade. Just straight up water. Drink a lot.
3: Walk every day for one hour. Walk 30 minutes out, then walk back.
IF you do that, then you'll look like an entirely new and different person. follow it for a month, you'll see results. Follow it for 3 months and you'll look totally different.
I don't give a fuck if i typed this for nothing. Maybe one of you guys can use it.

Honestly too dude, just get the fuck out there and talk to some bitches. No shame in this game, you just get out more. talk, be yourself. even the ugliest motherfucker out there can get some pussy so you can too. I love you user and happy birthday

I'm anemic and can't consume any sizeable portion of iron or my condition causes my red blood cell count to spike and ill suffer a stroke or heart attack. weight lifting also causes short blood pressure spikes that can be fatal for me.

Get a hooker you idiot.

I never had a gf until I was 19. Lots of girls liked me but I was too much of a pussy to act on it. So just say fuck it and go meet a girl. I'm stoned as fuck right now but that's my advice.

Can I get your money?

Dude, yes you are too young. My advice is applicable to 100%, not 99.999%. You aren't a special snowflake, right now you're just an average dude.
I used to think things were useless too. I had family die from cancer, and I was unhappy with myself. One day it just clicked. I worked out, ate right, made new friends, and get pussy sometimes. Pussy is pussy, don't live your whole life around it.

You might think you've been working on yourself, but you have a long ways to go. Keep going, you'll make it. Nobody is iredeamable.

happy birthday fam

he can't work out and it sounds like he's some quasimodo-levels of ugly. you're sitting here telling the fucking elephant man to cheer up.

The world needs more people like you. Not OP by the way, you're just a Good man.

Shame OP you fucking loser. Im 20 and have fucked almost 15 girls, fucking 2 on the regular at the moment.

26 and not even a hug holy shit how can you be so unattractive that you managed that. I know some pretty fucking despicable guys, but even they have faired better than you OP

Atleast you dont have the delusion that it will get better, should make killing yourself a lot easier. Do the world a favour and just bow out you unappealing, putrid dog shit of a human being.

I'm anemic too. Dude, it's literally all in calories. I used to be 6'5 130, now I'm 215. If you don't think you can eat a shit ton of peanut butter and whole milk. As soon as you realize how easy it is, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner

killl

Happy birthday you fuck.

Honestly, sex isn't the end all be all of things, sure it feels nice, but so does being wrapped up in a blanket on a cold winter day.

Since you have given up on meeting girls, you should have no trouble treating them like normal people you just wanna talk with.

Just start going to bars and chatting up women who are alone and at the bar, women who wanna hook up also go to the bar. If you're feeling ballsy, get on the dance floor and don't be afraid to reciprocate friskiness with some women there. You would be surprised, most women don't go to the bar alone if they are satisfied with where they are in life.

hit the gym hard...like 5 days a week.....simple and it works

Op, I used to be 300 pound 25yo kissless virgin now im 26 have a gf lost 70 and have a full time job and i still sometimes hate myself like im still that person so good luck man

you sound really insecure. who brags about how many women they've fucked on an anonymous image board? in order to gloat to permavirgins?

work on your self esteem.

what do you look like tho
pics or bullshit

Go fuck some trailer trash hooker, you'll realize you aren't missing much.

read the thread

Except he's not even the elephant man, the elephant man is happier than this guy. He doesn't realize how lucky he is, he wasn't born deformed or some shit. He's able to exercise. We CHOOSE what we look like.

I don't understand what you're saying.
I don't think there are honestly. I have literally no redeeming qualities.
Maybe later, if the thread stays alive. No I don't want to anymore, no one deserves to have to be with me.
That's one idea
I understand what he meant by "defiantly."
It wasn't bad dude chill out.
I'm sorry user, life is rough for some of us. Good luck with your disease, wish you the best.
No, I'm a 0/10 and I don't expect to ever even hug a girl. Your assumptions are probably generally correct but not in my case.
Well my lack of self esteem is more an accurate reflection of my place in the world. Why would I have any perception of self worth when it's very clear that I objectively have no value in any respect.
No, thank you.
Maybe later.
It's too late for me.
Because it's my birthday and all I want is a thread that hits the bump limit. I know it's stupid but it's the only thing I can potentially get.

Don't give up OP bamp

your mom hugged you olbviosly that's a start

>I understand what he meant by "defiantly."
idgaf what you understand faggot

>>Sup Forums
>A little bit but never irl

well thats why.

I don't have any use on this planet either. My parents should've never had kids.

Just trying help yo in any way possible

Only fat and ugly or otherwise undesirable people feel depressed or ashamed about not ever having intimate contact with a girl. I'm 26 and kissless and I hardly even think about it. Too busy living my life and doing wild and crazy shit.

Sorry if you should have been tossed off the Spartan cliff but that's life, tough shit. Some people are born Olympians, some people are born rejects.

Sounds like you did this to yourself. Literally why are you bitching? You ate yourself into oblivion, neglected your health and hygiene, and probably stunted your emotional maturity by thinking like this for years. Fucking subhuman mongrel.

>pity thread
sage

First off, sick dubs op. Secondly, yeah man just work towards improving yourself. Just because you think you couldn't change before doesn't mean you actually can't. Check out /fit/. They seem harsh but the reality is they just don't softball compliments at you. They'll really tell you how to improve and what to improve on. Good luck!

OP you have it good atleast.
I'm hot as fuck and in good shape but completely retarded when trying to seal the deal.
Bitches literally want to fuck me but I'm completely devoid of any sexuality.

>get buck
pretty sure "get buff" is the phrase.

holy shit this is bad music.

You can become a famous serial killer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki

Read about him, use him as a inspiration.

prostitutes my dude

lol, I wish, my blood condition is a severe form of of polycythemia vera. my body mass produces red blood cells and my blood becomes too dense. I have to get blood removed every month, and take a leukemia med called hydroxyurea which causes fatigue, makes me throw up and is making me go bald. I may be able to workout in a year or so once im more stable, but my doctor says that the blood pressure spikes from lifting weights can cause a stroke.

ive been telling people shit like this for years. its hopeless. props for trying though. i would add stretching, stretching is more important than people know. its so simple but so hard to get dumb people to really understand it. yet they'll complain about being fat.

close to the same position as you OP. il be 26 next month. but i like to ask myself questions when i feel like shit. and what helped me was thinking is life really and soley for the purpose of being in a relationship? i thought it sounded kind of silly even when i was looking for a reason to pity myself like i love to do. just fill your time with random interests. im sure youll make a lot more connections where not having a GF will bother you that much.

.....do you know how much physical work you do during sex if you cant even lift weight why are you dwelling on sex once you have sex youll see its not a big deal

Smoke weed, and eat peanut butter by the spoonful. 1 cup of peanut butter has over 1500 calories. You can do it. Just start now.

I love devirginizing virgins :)

>I understand what he meant by "defiantly."
We all understood what he meant by it, except for him. He's clearly an idiot.

>It wasn't bad dude chill out.
Yes, it was. He should kill himself and so should you. Only then will we all chill out.

>I'm listening to it, not bad
shit you have terrible taste in music as well

Happy birthday my man

You sound hot

Same boat as you user, only older, and not being a suicidal bitch about it somehow.

Don't 404 on me

>esmeralda maybe exists

Seriously, get a hooker. If you're hideously deformed or something, just go to the gym and get in real good shape to dampen the blow. I'm sure hookers would appreciate that you're a nice guy.

Bro I feel you. I'm sure someone out there loves you. I love you. Hang on, it will get better. Focus on getting money. Force yourself to learn and work to get lots of money. Make every effort to make money. Trust me money makes you feel good.

No you can trust that I am that ugly.
Northwest US
Thank you. I know that would work to lose weight but I don't think I should even bother. I was ugly af when I was lighter, and now if I got down to a normal weight I'd have insane loose skin. I know it's all my fault but there really is nothing left to salvage. You're a good guy though and this advice is good for most people.
I wouldn't want to put anyone through that, even a hooker.
Well with all respect my situation is completely different.
The government is going to want it back, I have student loans still.
I'm sorry but I'm by far the ugliest person I've ever seen. I'm not average in any respect whatsoever.
Thanks bro
Yup, as I've said I'm by far the ugliest person I've ever seen. And I know much better than to spread my shit genetics around.
I wouldn't want to torture a girl in public like that. It's not a good idea trust me.
Good luck to you too.
I'm not an animal at the zoo, but maybe I'll post a pic later. But I'm not some monkey you can yell dance at, and trust me when I say you'll regret it if I do show what I look like.
Wouldn't want to do that to another person.
Well and the elephant man had lady visitors even, that's more than I'll ever have. I'm below him, he at least had some semblance of symmetry.

This is not true my boyfriend eats so much and can't gain weight no matter what. I've seen him try it all. Played hockey and did the weight gain protein shit, didn't play sports and ate massive quantities of junk food right before bed, nothing works he's skinnier than me and I'm anorexic....

I didn't lose my wizard powers until I was 24 and I always felt bad about that so at least you're making ME feel better.

Whoa OP... not is it only my bday as well, I am also turning 26. However, I have had many girlfriends. It ain't all its cracked up to be anyhow. Cheers mate.

Watch this video. Life gets better. It's just takes time.

youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA

In Oregon? if so where?

user, you ever done any drugs?

Kill yourself. If you were gonna do something about it, you'd have done so. You won't, and you're missing out on pussy, which is great, even though women are mostly worthless for much else. So fucking do it, faggot.

How have you not even gotten a hug? I'm overweight 5'11 and have lost track of the amount of sex I've had with different women. 90% of the time I didn't even try and I got some ass.

Not trying to be a dick but dude crawl out of your cave and pussy will just happen I'm serious.

happy brithday Sup Forumsro

pls post pic jesus

I was a virgin till 26. No big deal, got plenty of quality poon since. Just go bang a hooker if you're that concerned.