Do you have a criminal history Sup Forums?

Do you have a criminal history Sup Forums?

Stole a care once when i was young. Haven't done anything since besides a speeding ticket.

How about you op.

Started a Club Penguin account without my parents permission.

>never committed any crime
Feels good not being a nigger

My life ended the day I got caught with some weed.

No matter how much I drink it appears impossible to forget that day.

I'm criminally handsome.

Yes, public urination in college

/thread

I write on bathroom walls

I dealt drugs for a while, Coke, x, etc. Not crack or heroin though.

Was getting charged with GBH but pleaded guilty and because of studying got admonished, slap in the wrist but cant go to certain countries. House got raided once but luckily flat mate flushed it, found scales, bags and lots of dust but the dude I was giving to got pulled with me, searched his car and dunno what they found. But ended up after searching my house if it came to him pleading not guilty to something they wanted me in the stands. Learned a big lesson with tht one,using all my luck up

Theft mostly spent the majority of my life living between a small town and a mid size city in a flyover state stole from Walmart a bunch of times. We've also stolen a bunch of times from houses in the country side and small town the response time for cops/highway potrol is pitiful.

I got a ticket for an improper lane change once.

Was arrested about 5 months ago for .02 ounces of weed and the case was never filed. 3 months later, arrested again for 1/8th. I've since quit because I'm still waiting on my court date and I don't know what the verdict will be, but fuck my state for not having it legal yet.

I once had sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation...

check yo self. alarming uk bro here posted some shit and 999 is our emergency line. Back to flushing kek

Y is that bad? :o

You in uk? If you are should be cool, guy ik got caught with 3 kilo and got 5 months, apparent random stop search, but defo a snitch

I am currently wanted in Iowa for Serious Assault and have been for about 5 years.

Simple possession and fighting a DUI charge.

Sorry aggravated Serious Assault its like my 3rd one.

damn trips dude chill out why u always aggravated kek

What did you steal from Walmart? How did you steal? Did you get caught?

Six felonies all non violent

It's been awhile I voted

>had a guy working for me who fucked my assistant,
>ruined the work environment, just made things weird,
>she quit, shortly after that I fired him,
>he had a title to a car I paid for went to get it, >he gets up into my face tells me he's stealing the car and the company,

a company mind you I worked building full time by myself for 2 plus years before I even met this shitstain.

>I push him out of my face
>he then sucker punches me and I fall to the ground,
>fuckboy then gets on top of me wailing away,

I look up latch my middle and ring fingers on each side of his face, lurch my fingers into his eye sockets, reverse our positions by using my fingers BEHIND his eyes, I stopped thankfully enough so he could heal and not spend more than one night locked up, still was hauled off to jail that day, since it happened on his property and I fucked him up as bad as I did.

Fucking this
My probation just ended today

Didn't you ever worry about stepping into the wrong house and getting blown into another dimension by some pissed off home owner with a gun?

I had impure thoughts about my girlfriend. We aren't even married.

fucking newfag

How Long did you get?

From walmart drugs and electronics mostly. Well we stole 2 tvs of the truck before they unloaded it most times we grab a item and stip its casings or whatever was on it so it be easier to manage then either hide it in our pants or bag.

Assault on a cop while blackout drunk. No idea if I actually did anything or not,

Ended up pleading to misdemeanor obstruction of justice, then went back to court a few years later and got the entire case sealed.

Feels good for the whole thing to be over.

I was charged for possession of these ILLEGAL DUBS

Assault 3rd degree for hitting my mother when I was 16

Disturbing the peace when I was 14

I was a little hellion

Why i quite actually one of my friends that I worked with got shot already got most of this old doods shit comes downstairs at 4 am to go feed the cows sees him doesn't even hesitate to shoot him. Worst part was he received his information from somone who wanted him dead and if he come to me for confirmation he be alive.

ALOT of drunk in publics

>hitting your mom at any point in your life

That's not being a helion, that's being a degenerate

well the prosecutors were not happy with me i fuct him up real bad, like I said thankfully he did heal, i hired the best crim def att in town and for 5 months he watched that guy continue to fuck with me, really it's a long story, i was supposed to get anger management with probation, but he did heal, and he continued to fuck with me, and my lawyer was that good, so I got a fine.

this is the guy pic related, he now spends his days trying to become me obsessed with me as I sit across the country without one fuck to give, he didnt steal my company but he started a rival one, like I said I'm across the country now w/o one fuck to give while he bangs his head against the wall trying to duplicate what I did. shits nasty.

Drug manufacture. Did 2 years for mdma and psilocybin mushrooms

What kind of company?

>mother was abusive
>pulled my sister out of the shower and began wailing on her
>I called her out on it afterwards
>she attacked me
>got my arm free while she had a hold of me
>used my tard strength to falcon punch that whore out of my bed room and into the hall
>she called 911 and said I attacked her for no reason
>got taken away in cuffs

Then why did you call yourself a hellion mate? That implies you just hit her like a dick

History? Yes.
Record? No.

Did you see your sister's pussy?

I called myself a hellion mainly for the disturbing the peace part. I started a fight in school with some nigger

Lol I was young man broken home all the regular shit, Praise holy kek though!

Praise kek!

food delivery, he stole a list of 10,000 of my customers emails out the door when he left total piece of shit tried to hijack my life, sure he stole some customers but as far as impacting my paper he actually helped me, when he started his company he also modeled it after mine completely using the same software, so I went to switch my software (you lease it from a company) and pitted the two rival software dudes against eachohther, ended up saving me a ton in a different city where I have a company cause the software dude did not want to lose my business in that other city, still shit was nasty, I basically gave the company to my trusted employees, told them have fun with that mess, like I said this was some nasty shit all the way around

Meh he was a nigger anyways, I'd say you were a pretty alright kid

When i was 18 i was arrested for 2 counts of armed robbery and assault with a dealy weapon (shot him in the leg) back in 2009 but case got thrown out due to a technicality. Ever since then I went straight and graduated with my bachelor's

Kicked out of the US Army for breaking a guys jaw while on holdover after I just finished airborne school.

Lucky he healed that could have been a long stretch

after case was behind us my high priced lawyer hired me to help out in his office answering phones just bullshit work, in my down time I wrote a book about it all, it's not a childrens book, this was the girl in question , she was my assistant, she ended up being a SJW, stabbed me in the back pretty bad, she looks hideous here, I know, wasnt trying to fuck her, she was good at her job, then they had sex and like I said it got weird.

Join and post

Thats a hard one, but think reaction wise i'd be throwing a couple without thinking, Hope your sis knows and remembers why it happened.

I was facing 35 years

for sure Im looking for the pics of him when in hospital they are pretty brutal and somewhere on my computer, thankfully I pulled my fingers out of his eyes when I did, literally a second later or a quarter of an inch deeper he may be blind and I may be getting my asshole raped right now

What happened? How much did you get caught with?

I got arrested for assault and battery of a family member. My wife told me she was leaving me for another man and we got into an argument and she started to wail on me and I hit her back, not with closed fist tho. She rang my neck and I chocked hers as well so I almost got charged with a felony but since she did it first I didnt. She didn't get arrested, tho they said they were going to. Felt like my life was destroyed. Although I'm glad it happen I feel like I'm happier now and everything is going great even tho I'm still waiting for the charges to drop. The judge says he will drop the charges once I complete battery classes, afterward I'm gonna head off to the Navy

Narrowly avoided spooning with bubba haha, shows karma he's being a rat suckeker punch and jumps on top. He till came out it a lucky cunt

>not with closed fist

Just say you slapped her, pussy.

If your mom calls the cops on you for hitting her thats worse than the fact that you hit her what kind of shitty mom subjects her child to the life of a criminal record

It wasn't really a slap tho, it was more like shoves and karate chops I guess for lack of a better description

I have a question for you criminals. 9 months or so I lost my job, got arrested, charged with two crimes, etc.

So, now I have a suspended license misdemeanor and a impersonation misdemeanor because I was driving on an uninsured car (expired) and said I was the the person who paid the insurance (long story)

So I have two misdemeanors that don't look very good. Was having crazy problems finding a job past 9 months, but finally did. Im thinking they were looking at my record and not hiring me.

My questions are as follows: can companies look up your history and see just felonies or misdemeanors too before they interview you.

Second question is: how the fuck can you get records expunged or taken off? I know there has to be a way. Tell me there's a way. There has to be SOMETHING!!

>Criminal Tresspass
>Possession of a Switchblade knife
>Minor in possession of Alcohol

Things I haven't been caught for:
>Supplying acid to my highschool for 3 years. I seriously was the one in charge of the distribution. I had people selling it for me and everything. The school even had to start a kind of anti drug campaign warning the kids of dangerous acid. There was one kid who went into psychosis probably because of it.

>I was the get-a-way driver for someone who smashed a person's car window right in the middle of their driveway

>molestation and probable rape.

Got tossed in jail for 4 days for a first offense DUI. being over .22 probably had something to do with it, dont get pulled over if you have a strong tolerance.

Cellmate was some meth addict who had celebrated his one year anniversary the day prior and talked about smashing my face in when he slept. Showers kinda sucked because i have a girly ass that dont quit and had painted magenta toes.

Lifes a journey

ya dude I thought I was going to literally kill him, not when I was on top of him, you see after I pulled my fingers out of his eyes he then bites my index finger, bites it so bad I thought he was going to bite the tip clean off, and he probably would have if I did not act, I punched downward onto his nose using a hammer punch taught in kung fu class, he then stopped biting me, I then got up ,he then got up, he then starts charging at me with I shit you not blood coming from his eyes, his nose , and his mouth (my blood from when he bit me) it was at this moment in time I thought that I was going to kill him with my bare hands, i yelled at him to stop! it's over! bitch couldnt even see at that point, thankfully he stopped , and me too

found the pic

1. Yes they can, a lot of companies do it, in fact you can do it yourself on a website.

2.yes you can, at least in my state of Virginia, but it's takes a lot of time, money and a really fucking good lawyer.

>since it happened on his property and I fucked him up
This makes no sense after reading this. What do you mean it was on his property? Is it his business or yours? What do you mean "he's trying to take your comoany" why's it on his property and not yours if it's your business?

I was arrested 3 years for child molesting my cousin my family hates me still, i had a bad time in prison, once i was freed i couldnt get a job so i moved of country and even i have a sucky job im okay

i drove over to his house in the car i paid for wanting to get the title that he had and never gave to me , yes it was run out of my house, we were ready to take it to trial, i went there with a check and every intention of paying him the rest of the money I owed for the car that I already paid $2000 for it was worth like 4-5 grand

>2.yes you can, at least in my state of Virginia, but it's takes a lot of time, money and a really fucking good lawyer.
OMG bro, this is the best inspiring news Ive seen in the past year. Srsly, thanks you user.

So basically just call around for a lawyer who's specialized in getting records expunged? Is it something you can study procedure and do yourself or lawyer is an absolute must?

Have any specific details on how I could get this process started? Sounds like it's a pain in the ass.

You're 100% positive it can be done though? Hard but possible? Fuck man this is great news im so happy if this is true.

Damn dude, shouldn't fuck kids

I ripped the tag of a mattress

its actually quite easy depending on the case, my degenerate fuck sister got her record expunged after like a week of filing time for the paper and a $100 lawyer that were freinds with.

Think the impersonation is red alert to any employer,you aint actually writing your charges down/telling them are you?

last one I got of this smug piece of shit parasite

You can do it yourself if you want but a lawyer is better to have because they actually know the law. Just call around lawyers and ask if they will do that for you but I'm telling you it'll probably cost in the thousands just for court fees and shit

So you did pic related to the guy?

You actually pulled a 28 days later on this dude? Like when he guy gets on top of the other guy and shoves thumbs fully into eye sockets? need fucking lics RIGHT NAO of other guys face.

I once held a door open for a womyn

I didn't realise she was female until after the crime

I cut of my testicles as penance

>Cocaine sales DA Reject
>Criminal threats
>Vandalism
>Imtimidiation
>8months county
>Never did classes or show to probation

>1year extra termination of probation classes dismissed

>Waste of time got buff made powerful connections I don't need staying sober outta trouble feels good man

Yeah but, my case has already been closed. You can re-open it if it's been pleas guilty to and it's been like 6 months to a year or more?

Any idea on how to get it started? Do I need to send something in to the court?

I once threw a ball in ole Joseph's garden. Had to tidy up my room

I stole a traffic cone from a construction site to to take to homecoming

Go into court and talk to a clerk or something. If you pleaded guilty it's probably gonna be a lot harder to be successful in getting it expunged so I really recommend getting a lawyer.

I haven't been having to put the "have you committed and crimes" down on most job applications. I've been using indeed and craigslist so it's mostly informal sending in cover letters and resumes.

The few online apps with forms to complete, I put I haven't committed any crimes because they ask if you've committed felonies.

You think I should fill out the things saying I committed one and then explain it so I can have the first say?

It definitly is horrible for job applications in my field. It's very technical and seems like it's possible im lying on my resumes. Although, im not, it still looks like shit if they check my record.

No. I'm not human scum. Only trash is so damaged or stupid enough to commit a crime.

Just so I am clear, if you have ever had a run-in with the law, you are an awful person, no question, and you should never be allowed to be free like a normal, decent person.

>You can't leave. She won't let you.
You turned him into Dr. Weir

That's what I used to think until I committed a crime. Didn't want to do it, even tho it was my fault and I take responsibility for it. After going through the shit I went through and hearing the stories I heard, I wanna give everyone second chances at least

never saw the movie but I prolly should, I was operating on a different level when the shit went down, like I said I am glad I dint rip his eyes out of his fucking head, creepy part was when it was happening he didint scream, he was baiting me to keep going, thankfully I stopped or like I said I'm getting assfucked in prison rn

o ya he also got a dui a few months after it all went down, helping my case

Fuck me.. Saving up time I guess. Thanks user. Much appreciated.

Nah dont mention it. just try and put on the butter wouldnt melt act till your in. if u owned a business would you hire someone with a fraud charge? So much could go wrong, keep it quiet and dont apply for driving jobs

bastard even for his mugshot

Nope
I actually want to be a cop, so it's kind of a requirement not to

Receiving a citation for not wearing your seat belt, or for driving 1 MPH over the limit is "criminal history".

/thread

That's my problem. In my field all the good paying jobs will background ccheck. It's all programming positions. For example I had a recruiter from Amazon email me. Had a 150k/yr job offer if I moved to Seattle. About a week or two into the interviews and shit, I got an email saying they weren't interested anymore basically. I figured they got their background check in.

This shit is keeping me from earning what I was before. It's destroying my life and it wasnt a drug or violent charge. Just a stupid driving with expired insurance basically.

At the time my landlord was a fucking faggot. His sister was the gd DA of the city I lived in. I called codes on him and his apt I was renting because he wouldn't fix the Damn fridge and stove that I sent him like 3 emails about. He hated me and I hated him. When he found out I got pulled over, I think he had it pursued to the max, because I never committed a crime before that. I mean I went to fucking prison for 35 days because of a driving ticking basically. Shit was fucked.

The judge loved me though. I didn't make bail because my parents are dead and basically no close relatives. When I went to the trail she was like wtf are you doing in here? I had about 3 unpaid driving violations at the time of my trial all driving stufd and they were like wtf?