Got two bottles of 50% gin with food coloring and some more in my bathroom. Also drinking thread in general

Got two bottles of 50% gin with food coloring and some more in my bathroom. Also drinking thread in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/711530843/#711532199
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you trying to hide your drinking in your own home?

SAGE

Happy thoughts

boi

cause i am 18 and my parents dont like me drinking. they are dumb tho so all my water in my fridge is actually vodka. i have a large stash*

You're gonna go far kid.

MODS MODS GET THIS EDGE LORD OUTTA HERE

LMFAO

what are you trying to convey

what

leave me be

GET

All of you leave me be. I am just the average man. I do not want these insults.

You have a boob.

na its just my shirt
also kill your self

Why would you put food colouring in it you mongoloid. Also just keep your shit in your closet and put it in the fridge when you wanna drink it. Why do I even need to explain this shit to you. There's no possible way you're 18. Why do I even come on here.

He already posted that he's 16.

>thinks he needed to tell us that

Why the fuck would i put Gatorade in my fridge. also they never check my fridge they just assume its all water or Gatorade. any uncolored liquor is in water bottles while any colored is put in as red or orange Gatorade biased on the type. they check my closet but they never check my fridge and if they do they never open my stuff. it works very well.

suck my dick

nope i didnt

>why the fuck would I put something that typically goes in the fridge in the fridge?

i am drunk i ment to say closet

all of you are harrasing me, i am calling the police right now. you all will see fuckers. when teh police come and beat your faces in.

>Why the fuck would i put Gatorade in my fridge.
>they never check my fridge they just assume its all water or Gatorade
>my fridge
>has his own dedicated fridge because he's a literal blob of fucking cellulite

Mommy and Daddy still hang your clothes up for you all nicely and make sure your toys are all put away? Did you sneak into their liquor and pour whatever you could into the Gatorade little guy? Grow some fucking balls you little faggot.

>mfw

You need some training wheels with that Gatorade little fella? You going to make some funny facebook statuses and then tell all your little buddies in middle school you were wasted?

>50% aka 10% but wants to seem cool infront of his le Sup Forumsros because he's 16 and that's all he could steal from his parents without them noticing.

no i bought the fridge with money from my job at mcdonalds
leave me alone my mom says i am special fuck you all i am going to call the police

You should call the police and livestream it. Your parents bought you that fridge because they don't want you eating all their food because you're obese as fuck and they want some way to limit the amount of snacks your fat ass eats in a day

lol i am not even obese .
stop leave me alone

Your mom also says you're obese because she had to buy you your own fridge to sustain your endless hunger.

that hamster is you and i am the wrestler. have anythign to say now?

Judging buy your huge man tits in your profile picture saying you're lying. You probably have the torso of an uncooked marshmallow and got the tits of a 14 year old girl your legs probably have hanging cellulite and your feet are purple from your shitty circulation and weight.

user clearly got here after OP deleted his message dipshit, who I was talking to

Eat shit OP, you raging retard
thebarchive.com/b/thread/711530843/#711532199 You should stop drinking if you though you were being clever by deleting your post.

>so young he doesn't even know who randy savage is

That hamster is literally anyone who stands next to you, you're fucking huge.

Just finished a 6 pack of this shit

10% Alcohol motherfuckers!

That was the user who said that. I was saying he didn't even need to tell us that because we all know he's probably 16.

Cause he's fat

no i am not fats leave me be i am not fat
I am not a retard, i am special dont mock me
i like the the wresstle leavbe me be

How much was that? I usually get this shit because its cheap and does it's job well. Only $8.50 for this.

Post a full body pic of yourself. I guarantee you're fat as fuck. Quit typing like a fucking idiot because you're trying to act like your drunk. You can type coherent sentences on a keyboard while drunk little guy.

lol i just get what ever cheap vodka they have at the stores. just anything that gets the job done. taste doesnt matter for me

Ah. Small lapse of autism, sorry.

OP just look up how to throw some sugar and yeast into some grape juice or something. You're too young to give a shit about how alcohol tastes, and you can actually take some pride in making what you drink.

Assuming you're in America. A 1750ml bottle of vodka here is $60. I think I've seen one of those bottles go for like $20 there. The cheapest bottle of vodka we can buy here is $15 for 375ml.

Do all your classmates laugh when they see your chunky ass try to run in gym class?

yea i usually get bottles for 25. if u get the right brands they arent always terrible

Understandable my dude.

Lucky bastard. I'd just stock up on those and die from alcohol poisoning.

lol i am not even that fat, i am slightly over weight. your insult literally makes no sense.

I thought it was extremely straight forward. Is someone failing English class? Mommy and Daddy are going to be pissed when they see your grade and probably take all your Gatorade and your fridge away so you cant consume as many snacks per day!

get the fuck outta here retard

C'mon little guy! You're not going to get anywhere with that temper. This is why you're not allowed to stay up past 11pm on weekends. Now get to bed! Or else no fridge for a week!

fucking kill your self faggot, suck my massive meat stick you little bich
look at these big muscles

Hahahaha you kids and your humour! Get to bed little guy or you'll NEVER wake up tomorrow. Don't you wanna grow big muscles like your Daddy?

>never wake up
why would i never wake up

This is why you need to go to English class. You might actually learn what a homonym is.

fuck u

That any good?
Just polished a bottle of mead.

oh shit guys, he ain't playin' around.

Get one empty bottle, pee in it.
Get another empty bottle, put water in it and enough food coloring to make the bottles look identicle.

put them both in the microwave on both ends of the spinning plate for 15 seconds

close your eyes so you cant keep track of which one is which

first one you grab you must slam.

Do it faggot