Celebs You Wanna Pork

Celebs You Wanna Pork

Emma needs cuddling

Goddamn, she had such a smoking tight body back in the day...great fucking tits... Now look at her, what a fucking mess...

Would still bang. Fantasies strong enough to ignore flaws

Get that fag shit out of here. No one cares about your goddamn autistic crush. Harry Potter isn't fucking real, faggot. She'll never be your girlfriend. She'd honestly look the other way if she ever saw you. Get over it. It's not going to fucking happen.

Go into a bar on a Saturday. She wouldn't even be in the top 10.

wtf is wrong with her head?

hnnnggg

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is one o-of the m-most beautiful w-women in the w-world and many o-of her f-fans w-want t-to m-meet h-her o-or receive her autograph... I-I am v-very l-lucky t-to possess h-her and things a-are l-looking r-really g-good f-for our l-long term f-future...

God she's so hot

fucking THICC

WAS hot, when she was like 15 with huge tits. Now she's just another chunky 19 year old...

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

I wanna punch you sooo hard in the face. Instead im gonna kick a kutten on the nose.

I disagree. Just look at her

The luckiest man on earth

god fuckin damn hewitt really is the best of the best. wouldn't last 5 seconds inside that soft round fuckin body hnggggggggggggggggfffffffffffff

Not gonna finish the story about the train station?
I'm sure she was mortified at all that extra handling her luggage had to go through.

As the CTR folks say...
"It's literally nothing."

Get back to me when she gets her ass on a treadmill and has a fucking salad instead of a big mac...

Hey :3

Hey user. :)

Hey you two :3

How's it going? :)

And this fucking cunt. No ass, horribly done fake as fuck looking little bolt-ons, a 6 body and a 3 face. Fucking kill yourself if this shit gets you off.

>taylor swift and ariel winter general
Why are you all such massive fags?

this
ariel could have been so damn hot

Hey guys, going good, really drunk right now.

S-Sorry g-good s-sir b-but the thread r-ran out...
Please f-forgive m-me g-good sirs... I-I'm t-too happy often b-because o-of her... I-If y-you p-possessed a-a-a woman o-of this magnitude I p-promise y-you too w-would be thrilled...

Shes also a massive dyke. I wouldnt have an issue with that if she didnt stay in the closet like shes scared.

Yep, it could have been amazing.

a woman doesn't have to be made of balloons you babboon

Ah nice. Admiring tay?

Thank you! That horse's ass in that other thread doesn't know what he's talking about.

I never said she did. But but that twat is seriously below average. Never understood the hard-on for her.

Why are you drunk user , what happen ? Something special ?

>tfw ywn get a long hot blowjob and fill her mouth with cum.

if she'd never gone and gotten fat then she never would have needed a reduction either

Of course user, Tay looks great.
Nothing special.

You clearly have no idea how the female body works

Very true. I'm guessing a combination of bad genes and using food to replace love (fucking mommy issues) gave the cunt an eating disorder. What a waste too...

I mean, here, it's like, good-god-damn! But you can tell the fat is starting to creep in and take over.

She always does :)

sure I do
one of the places where women gain weight is their tits
she gained a fucktonne of weight
some of it went to her tits
she got them reduced
pretty simple

I mean, even if you don't have issues, getting rich off TV gives you a good excuse to eat fancy foods

You're right, she makes me so hard.

Hnnng her ass is fantastic

Me too. Just look at her sexy body

>those legs
>those feet
>those heels
My dick can only get so hard.. fuck..

I'm even in a call right now so I can't do anything....

And she's gained even more weight since the surgery. Had she stayed fit, they wouldn't have been a problem.

Yeah, it also gives you a reason to work out and get on a program so you can have work beyond a shitty sit-com. The studio would probably pay for a fitness and nutritional team.

Aw that's unfortunate :(

Cara is so much hotter than Taylor. And at lest she admits eating pussy.

I knooow, but the least I can do is post for other anons.

She isn't trying to sell millions of albums to teeny-boppers.

you're right on both counts
so many celebs got into the game sub-par and then worked hard (and spent hard) to reach their max potential
but she just squandered it

True, true. Thanks for your contribution :)
I love that cameltoe