>Get this respones
>I hate women now!

So?

You stupid

No I'm not stahp!!!!

trips of truth

Heres one who posts horrible pictures then cries

Because it is preschool level.

Does that bitch do anything else besides posting rants?

Whiteknight somewhere else fag. And you wonder why you're single.

Nope, she posts bait, gets called gross then cries & rants while her followers feed her ego with shit like "omg girl youre beautiful" "ugh fuckin haters" etc etc

Well meme'd friend

oh, so she's a typical attention whore of a woman with white knights up her ass?

How typical.

Not even whiteknighting the bitch is a stupid whore but the OC is OP mad because his "tits or GTFO" didn't work on facebook which is hilarious.

True, but why wouldn't she just show them? She's just teasing to get attention.

Yes she is an attention whore and we laugh at them but we also laugh at the people responding to attention whores because they are also hilariously pathetic.

can we get some actual woman hate going on

I have now seen the way :D

Why the fuck did I have to be born a female? I hate how fucking annoying all I've met get after the first 5 seconds I've meet them.

Tits or gtfo

forgot vid

>Woman hate thread.

This one time a women let me put my pee pee in her butt.

You mad OP?

allowing women to work and vote has ruined society.

I kinda feel sorry for her, looked painful

I will never take the time to read this you fuck.
Literally shorten that shit or something or else nobody will ever waste their time

then fuck off back to red dit with one sentence and shit headlines. reading is not hard.

OMG KEK

A pretentious sperg spent many hours writing this.

>muh family
>muh greatest generation
>muh projections of what society needs to be

Holy shit this guy is presumptuous and you're equally autistic for reposting it.

Fucking woman, not getting naked on demand

>notsureifhate.jpg

story?

Thread's still up? Interesting.

>Guy films niggers nig
>Landwhale stinks nearby
>U filmin meh!!1!1 muh triggur
>Stranger bro helps out

>sexy flesh pumpkin

Hey Elliot how's it going? Sorry that female scum didn't send nudes

She asked for it !!!!!

Oh god the autism

Tl:dr

>stop correcting my english for the love of dog
Kek

No but I think it's totally unbelievable that every brain works the same and that there are no differences between races
But I think the racist vocabulary like sandnigger is fucking hilarious and racist memes are pretty fun too

But I'm not actually racist, I just know the average African is less intelligent then the average of Europeans, Asians and even Americans, but on the other hand I don't think that's a reason to threat them like shit
And I already met black Africans that are very intelligent so I don't think you should judge someone just because of his origin or some average values